over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Rant- Wearing tank tops out

I also think a lot of it has to do with who you happen to be with when wearing a tank top. If you are with you gf or wife, you looks like less of a dbag (to the jealous public) but if you are with a guy friend or two, then you do look like one according to them. Even alone people will think that too.

What's worse? A tank top or an Affliction Tapout shirt??

Hahahahahahahahaha.... Affliction, tapout. I know not to look at those guys, I might get beaten up.

That is fucking G-H-E-Y!!!!

Tell me about it. On the good side my buddy's looking into a crossfit location where the owner died recently and they are in the process of turnin it into a hardcore gym while attempting to acquire those dumbells that my other gym seems to not want.

Why do so many of you guys take the line of covering yourself up because you shouldn't "show off" or "seek attention"?

I'm not saying you shouldn't BB for the enjoyment of the process/fun and challenge of working out & pushing yourself/ etc. I definitely think you should do this for yourself and not to just impress people.

But in the end, you have a muscular and hopefully aesthetically-pleasing body only to do what? Stare at yourself in the mirror at home and then cover up anytime go out because god forbid you show your body off?

There was a thread not too long ago about cool compliments people on this board have received because of their builds. For MOST of us, somebody noticing you have a nice body is cool. A hot girl noticing is even cooler.

To me, there's no reason not to show off from time to time and bar isn't a bad place to do it. It's not like girls get fake boobs and then wear a loose fitting T-shirt and a couple sweaters to the bar. Just had to vent because of so many of you guys' fucking modesty. :p

well said i have to agree.

The problem is 99 out of 100 dudes that wear tank tops out to like your describing act like Ross.

That is why people give you looks, talk poorly about you etc.

May not be you but the tools that normally do wear that shit have given it a bad name.

Like Johnny Smiles and Tenny said, in a roundabout way, when you are bigger then everyone else, you no longer look like a douche. When I go to certain places, I just embrace who I am. Like for instance the pro wrastling event I went to . I wore a tank because I knew it would be fun. During the event, two different wrestlers called me out and pointed at me, so I had fun with it and started yelling back and even hit a front double. The crowd cheered and my son just loved all the attention I got. Like I said, sometimes you guys should just embrace the stereotype and have fun with it. When I'm asked to flex for people, I have no problem and just roll up my sleeve and givem what they want. I'm not being cocky or arrogant, I'm just having a good time and people really appreciate it when you oblige them.

sounds alot like Arnold

Like Johnny Smiles and Tenny said, in a roundabout way, when you are bigger then everyone else, you no longer look like a douche. When I go to certain places, I just embrace who I am. Like for instance the pro wrastling event I went to . I wore a tank because I knew it would be fun. During the event, two different wrestlers called me out and pointed at me, so I had fun with it and started yelling back and even hit a front double. The crowd cheered and my son just loved all the attention I got. Like I said, sometimes you guys should just embrace the stereotype and have fun with it. When I'm asked to flex for people, I have no problem and just roll up my sleeve and givem what they want. I'm not being cocky or arrogant, I'm just having a good time and people really appreciate it when you oblige them.

Good post Big Q
i think this is one of the best things Arnold did for the sport as well. He would show it a bit but was candid about it. Great way to be an ambassodor of our "cult":D
-JS

Well

If your really that jacked certainly no need to wear a tank for ppl to be impressed ....in fact id say if wearing a tank is only way you get looks etc you're not that exceptional esp in todays society where ppl are easily impressed and have pathetic standards...

I'm not talking about you specifically just generally....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

its not what u wear, its how you act when you're wearing it.

I loved that video you posted months back of you posing on the stage at your gym. (school?) You looked like a monster. But a goof ball monster.

I actually did just buy an Affliction bathing suit at Marshalls for $23. Oh, and I went to see professional wrestling and wore a tanktop to that.

i actually like some affliction shirts, but the sheer douche-baggery that usually wears them, prevents me from buying them. ( i must confess that i also own a affliction bathing suit a la TJ Maxx, father forgive me for i have sinned).

did you wear your hulk hogan boa to the match?:D last time i went to pro-wrestling i was drunk as a skunk and almost got into a fight with a 55 yr old hulk hogan dressed clone who weighed a buck seven five.

if you really went the fans must have thought you were a wrestler b/c you are bigger than 95% of them

I loved that video you posted months back of you posing on the stage at your gym. (school?) You looked like a monster. But a goof ball monster.
That describes me to a tee. I'm a big goofball. Nobody that even slightly knows me is intimidated by me. As a matter of fact, one of my clients asked me the other day why everybody messes with me. I said, because they know I'm harmless and won't do anything back.
i actually like some affliction shirts, but the sheer douche-baggery that usually wears them, prevents me from buying them. ( i must confess that i also own a affliction bathing suit a la TJ Maxx, father forgive me for i have sinned).

did you wear your hulk hogan boa to the match?:D last time i went to pro-wrestling i was drunk as a skunk and almost got into a fight with a 55 yr old hulk hogan dressed clone who weighed a buck seven five.

if you really went the fans must have thought you were a wrestler b/c you are bigger than 95% of them

Yeah one of the guys yelled out that they wanted to fight the champ and then pointed at me. And who are these 5% you speak of:D

Last time I wore a tank top out (my arms were cut up at the time) I got challenged to an arm wrestling match by a female and had another female try to fight me because her boyfriend said the following 8 words to me "haven't I seen you at the gym before." The night was filled with other entertaining comments which completely sucked and I swear I will never wear a tank top out again!! :rolleyes:;):D

Last edited:
i only wear them at the gym when im like 10 weeks out from contest :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131