over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Remember this YouTube sensation guy? Here's his documentary

This guy reminds me of my uncle with his over dramatic war stories and egomaniacal badboy attitude.

Last edited:
After watching some of the post-fight interviews that random people on the street would have with him, you realize that this man (let's call him Vietnam Tom) is not only a NUT but a compulsive liar.

I like this short documentary, it really was well-done.

That guy is pretty fukked :action-s lol.....but i would trust walkin by him on the street than alot of others. Hes crazy but staight up. Good piece

He may be a nut but as he goes on you can see some intelligence.
I'll say this. That was a fucked up war. I knew guys who came back
and acted like him. Some committed suicide. So you really don't know
what the guy went threw. I heard stories that would make
your hair stand on end, at least it did mind because I came close to going
there my self.

Last edited:
Give him a Mic and some wenches and put him on stage with Kid rock! The place would be going bananas! :headbang:

isnt that the guy who beat the crap out of that scumbag on the bus? the scumbag who ran his mouth then got smacked down in seconds, then proceeded to steal the guys bag and was stupid enough to have his bitch videotape it?

props to this man for teaching that punk a lesson in manners. also i think that piece of crap was on parole and got his ass sent back where he belonged - prison

He may be a nut but as he goes on you can see some intelligence.
I'll say this. That was a fucked up war. I knew guys who came back
and acted like him. Some committed suicide. So you really don't know
what the guy went threw. I heard stories that would make
your hair stand on end, at least it did mind because I came close to going
there my self.

My uncle is a vietnam vet, he got messed up by a toe blaster(anti personnel mine). He always sleeps with a loaded gun by his bed and has nightmares all the time, struggles with alcoholism and takes all sorts of meds to help with all of his problems. I still love the guy and and proud to call him my uncle. It is a shame what our soldiers had to endure in that war, it was very rough. Seems like every time I see him he is giving me some sort of gun lol.

I think the kid on that bus got exactly what he deserved.

Last edited:
isnt that the guy who beat the crap out of that scumbag on the bus? the scumbag who ran his mouth then got smacked down in seconds, then proceeded to steal the guys bag and was stupid enough to have his bitch videotape it?

props to this man for teaching that punk a lesson in manners. also i think that piece of crap was on parole and got his ass sent back where he belonged - prison

This is a lie made up by Vietnam Tom himself. If you search for it, there's a YouTube video where the black guy is interviewed by a radio station about the incident.

edit: please pardon me for making your font so big. Oops.

This guy reminds me of my uncle with his over dramatic war stories and egomaniacal badboy attitude.

This also reminds me of a co-worker with war stories that go back close to 30 years when he claims he was a army ranger and when discharged he had his records sealed . I refer to him as the unknown soldier or GI Joe while others think he's a lost ass bitch that is a compulsive liar who found the bottom of the bottle a long time ago .

This is a lie made up by Vietnam Tom himself. If you search for it, there's a YouTube video where the black guy is interviewed by a radio station about the incident.

edit: please pardon me for making your font so big. Oops.

well the part about that little shit running his mouth then getting beaten down in less than 5 seconds like a bitch is true, in fact its on videotape

In the Clinton 90"s I joined the Marine Corps. My service was very humble. My MOS was one of a POG (person other than grunt) and I served my entire enlistment with zero conflict. Alot of my friends who were in with me have alot of "war" stories about their service. Apparently I was the only one who didnt slaughter the enemy. Every one else was a hero. In my experience people tend to embelish about their military careers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131