over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Rest in peace grandma.

purelifting

Registered
Rest in peace grandma. You were my godmother, bestfriend and drill sergeant. You were like a mother to me and if it wasn't for you I would not be where I am today. Words can't explain how much I appreciated you in my life. I can't wait for the day I see your beautiful face again.

I had to vent, Sorry.

-cjd

Oh man

Rest in peace grandma. You were my godmother, bestfriend and drill sergeant. You were like a mother to me and if it wasn't for you I would not be where I am today. Words can't explain how much I appreciated you in my life. I can't wait for the day I see your beautiful face again.

I had to vent, Sorry.

-cjd

I am so.......so sorry for your loss..........keep her alive in your heart.

My grandma is 85 and not a day goes by that I don't think....she may be gone tomorrow.

My condolences, purelifting.

So sorry for your loss bro. She will always be alive in your heart.

i'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss bro! Keep ur head up.

I had to vent, Sorry.

-cjd

Its a real tough time for you and I'm sorry about your loss. Sounds like you have alot of great memories of her that no one can ever take away from you.
She was your grandma,godmother,best friend, and now shes your guardian angel. She may be gone here on earth but her spirit will always live inside your heart. I will pray for you and you whole family. Take care.

Sorry for your loss bro, but keep in mind she is in a better place now.

Sorry for your loss.

I loved my grandma too. I think of her often and I am sure you will carry those memories forever.

God Bless you.

I know how that feel ,i missed my grandmother goodbye before i move out of my parents house and she was crying i asked her why? ,she answered by saying you never know,two months later my dad called me to tell my grandmother passed away and that was 15 years ago still hurt til now.

sorry for your loss....my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

I remember when...

I remember when my grandmother passed into life eternal. It was after Thanksgiving of 2001. After my first daughter was born and just before 911. She was like 94 and a strong old Irish woman. She was stil moving furniture around the house that week. My uncle was staying with her becasue his wife passed from cancer and I was no longer staying with her. My mother passed away when I was 9 so my grandmother sorta became a mother figure. I was now married and at a place in life where she was proud of me. Let's just say I was far from a Saint when I was younger. She wanted me to come see her to pray with her. I anointed her prayed certain prayers for her departure and headed home. I walked in the house and my uncel called and said she had passed. At the viewing there were two bishops and several priests outside of family. I have close ties to the Church. I knelt before the coffin and prayed the Rosary. I had a boquet Rosary placed above her. This is a Roary made out of roses. As I sent through each bead that rose bud would fall off into her coffin upon her body. It was a very spiritual moment. Nothing unusal for me at the time but non the less a confirmation to me that she was in the arms of a loving mother. Not to sound crazy but I have a close relationship with the spirit of what many call Mary. Long story, but I have seen Her. Thanks for the reminder bro. My prayers are with you and your family. Pax et bonum

W

Last edited:
I knew it.....

Something told me not to go to this thread....I did.

Thanks for the Cry...

My heart is with you.
It's hard but life goes on and the good memories carry you over this grief. And one thing you will always have is those memories. Appreciate those like nothing else. (i've lost 4 loved ones in a short time)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131