over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT...Shoeless man was not homeless.

Thats crazy to me. You need help and are offered by the government yet turn it down to panhandle like a bum?

“Outreach teams from the Department of Homeless Services continue to try to work with him, but he has a history of turning down services,” Barbara Brancaccio, a spokeswoman for the city's homeless services, told the Daily News.

Sounds like a guy who is either extremely disturbed or too proud to take a government handout. I'm going with the latter. There are some people still left in the world that would rather do it on their own rather then bog down the government even more.

just my .02

“Outreach teams from the Department of Homeless Services continue to try to work with him, but he has a history of turning down services,” Barbara Brancaccio, a spokeswoman for the city's homeless services, told the Daily News.

Sounds like a guy who is either extremely disturbed or too proud to take a government handout. I'm going with the latter. There are some people still left in the world that would rather do it on their own rather then bog down the government even more.

just my .02

your going with the latter he doesnt want a handout even though he is on ssd section 8 and getting veterans benifits.sounds like a guy who wants to work to me:rolleyes: im going with your first choice he is mental which is why he lives the way he does.

Shoeless NYC man isn't homeless after all

dont know if this was posted yet but here ya go.

What a bastard!
Can't really agree with you. Says he refuses help from the Gov and Family. He doesn't want the apartment given to him by the Gov. If more people were like him, Unemployment rate would go down and so would the defect. Now a days everyone is looking for shit free.

Sorry fucking Country ran by a sorry fucking President.

So, if he takes handouts from the government he is a worthless and LAZY, but if he doesn't he is worthless and UNGRATEFUL. Love how people look for a reason to bitch, regardless of the situation

Can't really agree with you. Says he refuses help from the Gov and Family. He doesn't want the apartment given to him by the Gov. If more people were like him, Unemployment rate would go down and so would the defect. Now a days everyone is looking for shit free.

I understand he doesnt want the free apartment but why does he take his SS disability and vet benefits.

I mean if he doesnt want help from the gov why dont he decline ALL help not just some.

And yes i do agree with the bold print. Ppl want free shit all the time. There has even been scammers/beggars/cry babies in the sponsor sect who want free juice.

Can't say I'm surprised, I tend to think that most homeless people are actually just lazy...whether that comes from a personal choice or a medical condition I don't know.
I knew a young guy that dropped out of college and became homeless. My friend helped him to get a job and find a place to live...several months later this fellow had quit the job and was once again homeless.
I've also heard of a student that had to be homeless for a weekend for a project he was doing. Said it was the easiest thing in the world.
So yea...I'm a little jaded towards homeless people. I feel like most of them are lazy scammers. Doesn't take much brain power to flip burgers and make enough to scrape by. Why should I give you my hard earned money?

that fact still doesnt take away from what the cop did. good intentions towards someone are still good intentions.

I have to disagree with you TOM on this statement.

Great Country ran by sorry fucking politicains!!!

Who are running this country into the toliet!

that fact still doesnt take away from what the cop did. good intentions towards someone are still good intentions.

Agreed. It's just sad to me, that this young cop took money from his own pocket and bought a homeless man new boots only to have the man probably re-sell them.

I think I'm going to plant myself on a corner this weekend to see what I can get for free!:rolleyes:

I'm not surprised AT ALL. I've been a paramedic on an ambulance for seven years and 99% of homeless people are ungrateful, scammin pieces of shit. I'm sure I sound harsh to the people that don't see this type of stuff every day, but it's the God's honest truth. They call 911 constantly with bogus conplaints becsuse they know that they can get away with it just to get a free ride to the hospital, get a sack lunch, and a warm bed for a few hours. After they leave the hospital they will walk down the street, call 911 again, and request to go to a different hospital. And all they do is bitch and moan all the way to the hospital about how horrible we treat them. I don't care who you are, this type of behavior will rub you the wrong way.

I don't feel sorry for them at all because of how corrupt they are... And if you're in public safety then you know exactly what I'm talking about. They are all alcoholics or drug addicts or both. They are the most ungrateful people ever. NOTHING is ever good enough for them. They ask for money all the time claiming they want food, but I don't give them a cent BC all they're going to do is buy drugs/alcohol with it.... I DO however offer to buy them hot dogs or any type of food in the gas station after they ask for money and not one single homeless person took me up on my offer. They get pissed off and just walk away. The only thing I've ever given the homeless is bottled water and blankets.

If you think I'm a dick or lying then ask anyone that's in public safety and they will tell you the same. They're lazy as hell and scam artists. I use to run this one homeless guy literally every single shift and frequently he would call 911 2-3 x's a day. He had been to ONE ER 189 times in 2011 and that's not including all the other hospitals he visited. The hospital got so fed up with him that a dr. would meet us in the hall way, assess him while he was still on our stretcher, and discharge him right away. They stopped feeding him and guess what, he doesn't go to that hospital anymore.

Mental illness? Right.... It's called drinking mouthwash all day long for years. Am saying that none of them have illnesses, no... But most of them are lazy and bring it upon themselves.

Last edited:
I understand he doesnt want the free apartment but why does he take his SS disability and vet benefits.

I mean if he doesnt want help from the gov why dont he decline ALL help not just some.

And yes i do agree with the bold print. Ppl want free shit all the time. There has even been scammers/beggars/cry babies in the sponsor sect who want free juice.

Ss and veteran benefits could be perceived as earned, as one would pay into social security, and he would have had to be in the military to get vet benefits.

Ss and veteran benefits could be perceived as earned, as one would pay into social security, and he would have had to be in the military to get vet benefits.

I understand that but you can still decline both benefits right? I mean, he had to stand in line and fill out paper out to receive those correct? So if he did that to me that means he went tho the trouble.

MISS Q you made an excellent post.

So, if he takes handouts from the government he is a worthless and LAZY, but if he doesn't he is worthless and UNGRATEFUL. Love how people look for a reason to bitch, regardless of the situation

BINGO! finally common sense!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting