over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT...Shoeless man was not homeless.

Every veteran deserves any benefits that they have EARNED!!!
Every citizen deserves the SS that they have EARNED!!!

I have to disagree with you TOM on this statement.

Great Country ran by sorry fucking politicains!!!

Who are running this country into the toliet!
I kind of agree with you. But it use to be a great country. All other countries looked up to the U.S. Now with Obama (Who bows to others) has done nothing but weakened us.

Now for these assholes in cong and sen.

As far as I'm concerned they should fire ea and everyone of them in congress and the senate. Then hire 100 independent congressman and 50 independent senators. All are there for only 3 fucking yrs and out. No retirement. give them an extra yr salary and out the fucking door they go.

Then maybe they will do what's best for the country vs looking for a way to keep their seat when elections roll around.

Hopefully I only need to say this once.

You people who think the President is responsible for this need to lay off the Fox News.

Shit like this has been going on forever...regardless of who is in the White House.

You think social programs are a handout? I hope you feel the same about entitlement programs for big business! It's welfare for big business under the guise of 'entitlement'. Get a clue people...:banghead:

I am going to avoid directly commenting about the current or prior administrations and their shortcomings. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and these comparisons never change the small minds of some people.

I am goign to the Gym now that I am all fired up! :D

I kind of agree with you. But it use to be a great country. All other countries looked up to the U.S. Now with Obama (Who bows to others) has done nothing but weakened us.

Now for these assholes in cong and sen.

As far as I'm concerned they should fire ea and everyone of them in congress and the senate. Then hire 100 independent congressman and 50 independent senators. All are there for only 3 fucking yrs and out. No retirement. give them an extra yr salary and out the fucking door they go.

Then maybe they will do what's best for the country vs looking for a way to keep their seat when elections roll around.

i don't remember to many countries looking up to us when Bush Jr. was in power either. other countries would like our standard of living, they just don't want to be like the rest of our society.

no matter what though, what that officer did was a very noble and generous act and that can't be taken from him.

You guys need to read. He has an apt, paid for by the government, so he is not homeless cuz the gov passes for him. But he panhandles for cash. Now the gov passes his rent, food stamps, health care, ect. The gov will not however pay for drugs or booze, I wonder what he needs the cash for...

It's not about the actions of the person receiving the gift. It's about the heart of the person doing the giving. If you look hard enough you can always find a reason not to do something good. If the intent of the action is to do the right thing than what happens after that is of no real consequence.

Do more good than not, and the world will be better for it.

Last edited:
“Outreach teams from the Department of Homeless Services continue to try to work with him, but he has a history of turning down services,” Barbara Brancaccio, a spokeswoman for the city's homeless services, told the Daily News.

Sounds like a guy who is either extremely disturbed or too proud to take a government handout. I'm going with the latter. There are some people still left in the world that would rather do it on their own rather then bog down the government even more.

just my .02

At the end of the day though he is taking handouts in the form of the rent subsidies.

Honestly IMO this guys a piece of shit. He should be in his apartment, receiving his stipends searching for a job not taking advantage of people's emotional response of seeing a "homeless" man without shoes in the freezing cold.

And this is coming from a VERY anti welfare program guy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws