over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Silva is A FRAUD/HYPE

Did anyone notice....

before leites or cote, silva's fights were lasting what? a minute? to me he was getting bored with the competition and tried to stretch the fights out. Leites was supposed to be the end all be all on the ground. He took silva down and didnt do ANYTHING with him. Silva stood up, danced around him and NEVER GOT HIT ONE TIME IN 5 ROUNDS. Silva didnt go to the ground with Leites because he realized Leites wouldnt do anything to him. Everyone seems to forget that Silva is a decorated black belt in B.J.J. He chooses to stand because he wants to. I.M.O., GSP is the only person that could give him a legit run.

before leites or cote, silva's fights were lasting what? a minute? to me he was getting bored with the competition and tried to stretch the fights out. Leites was supposed to be the end all be all on the ground. He took silva down and didnt do ANYTHING with him. Silva stood up, danced around him and NEVER GOT HIT ONE TIME IN 5 ROUNDS. Silva didnt go to the ground with Leites because he realized Leites wouldnt do anything to him. Everyone seems to forget that Silva is a decorated black belt in B.J.J. He chooses to stand because he wants to. I.M.O., GSP is the only person that could give him a legit run.

Oh yeah, lets see him fight Brock Lesner... heh heh. "can you see me now"!! That dude is kind of a jackass.

ha, yeah

Lesnar is big and athletic, but he's very raw. Give him three years of serious jiu jitsu training and serious western boxing drills and, outside of Fedor, would b pretty much untouchable.

Didn't silva already move up and have a fight at 205 already?
Granted it was not a championship fight at 205 but if I am not mistaken the fighter he fought wasn't exactly a slouch either and he took him out in what like a minute or two.
Anyone who has wrestled or boxed is gonna say it sucks going down a weight class let alone trying to bump up a weight class and still have the endurance they had.
Personally I think he could drop down to GSP's class pretty easy as he is far form ripped now.
While I was disappointed with the fight I at least understood what he was doing. the other guy thats a different story lounging from 6 feet away over and over come on! flopping on your back and grabbing at ankles! he did not try to set anything up! I would have had more respect if he ate a few to get inside on him and take him down then that piss poor performance.
And if you remember the couple of time he did get him to the ground silva slapped him around before standing up he didn't even look to be trying to set up a sub. they both shoulda, woulda, coulda, done things better and lets hope they will next time

Silva is the champ, he doesn't have anything to prove. The OTHER GUY FIGHTS THE CHAMPS FIGHT thats the way it works. Leites just tried to bait Silva and Silva just wasn't dumb enough to fall for it.

. Coutoure left, tito left, they retired chuck, sylvia/arlovski left, and ALL of them complain.

the reason some of them (coutoure and arovski namely) is because they were a affliction fighters who wouldnt leave affliction when affliction got banned from the ufc. the owner of affliction, todd beard, is a loudmouthed dick who thinks he is a god and decided to badmouth dana white, who in turned banned affliction from the ufc. notice lidell wasnt wearing it?

Funny thing is Joe Rogan or Silva would both wipe the floor with you. Silva is probably being smart and making his money where he knows he can make it. He keeps winning and that doesn't make him a bitch, it makes him smart. Why move up if you can be ranked number one and make a lot of money?

First off calling any of these fighters bitches is hilarious. The amount of time and dedication it takes to be a professional fighter is enormous and its ignorant to post things talking shit about any of them. My take is fight them and win then talk shit. But everyone is a professional and everyone knows everything, thats why we have so many fantasy league guru's that aren't running major league teams lol.

When any of you guys get on TV and become a household name........then you can talk. Until then watch the fights and have fun :)

Bro, we've all heard it before. "until you do what they do shut up." I think that if you're speaking for them, you should do what they do, too... check out this video with joe rogan where he talks about "shit talkers": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Last edited:
if u seen any of the fedor vs nog fights u see fedor made it a point to face him on the ground.and he beat the hell out of him. im not a big fedor fan either but he is the best in the world period!!!!!

You're absolutely right. The ground and pound of fedor vs. nogueira is hands down the best I've ever seen. And it sucks that you're not a fedor fan, but you know what's up. All except for the lebron thing haha

There is 3 guys that have impressed me the most.

Lyoto, Fedor, and Keith Hackney.

But really guys, come on... Andersson Silva has done plenty of GOOD action filled fights, what do you expect from him, that every fight he must please the crowd or else he sucks? Wtf come on. Its a fight, figths are different, he wasnt in the killer mode this time, But he usully is... dont get to mad at him his only human after all.

how'd that happen???? rick astley? no no no, this is the real video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

that ain't cool putting up a repeat rick roll, lol. anyway, fight metric or one of those type of sites said that the strikes landed was 104 for silva vs 17 for leites. that means that leites landed less than 1 strike per minute seeing as the fight went for 25 minutes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131