over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Snitches? Not this guy.

They are only going after bonds cause he lied.....Just like what they are going to do to Clemens.....all you have to do is tell the truth and we would not care......Bonds is and ASSHOLE and i dont care what happens to him

They are only going after bonds cause he lied.....Just like what they are going to do to Clemens.....all you have to do is tell the truth and we would not care......Bonds is and ASSHOLE and i dont care what happens to him

Well, that is part of the problem because him being an "asshole" shouldn't mean you let this bullshit witch hunt slide because the next person they run after could very well be you or someone you know.

Also, I am pretty sure most of the people claiming what an asshole he is have never spoken with the man directly or know him personally.

Issues like this are why it is getting harder and harder to even find hormone replacement therapy docs...so ac ting like you don't care because of who this is happens to be pretty short sighted.

Well, that is part of the problem because him being an "asshole" shouldn't mean you let this bullshit witch hunt slide because the next person they run after could very well be you or someone you know.

Also, I am pretty sure most of the people claiming what an asshole he is have never spoken with the man directly or know him personally.

Issues like this are why it is getting harder and harder to even find hormone replacement therapy docs...so ac ting like you don't care because of who this is happens to be pretty short sighted.

you are right I have not ever spoken to him but if you listen to espn radio or any sports network there is not 1 person saying that he is a great person..

I am not saying that it is not a Witch hunt but everone who told the truth of what they did was fine

POINT IS NEVER LIE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT....

you are right I have not ever spoken to him but if you listen to espn radio or any sports network there is not 1 person saying that he is a great person..

I am not saying that it is not a Witch hunt but everone who told the truth of what they did was fine

POINT IS NEVER LIE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT....

espn isn't going to say he's a stand up guy and praise him when he took steroids. that's the one of the worst things anyone can do according to 90% of the people out there which is pretty sad.

true he shouldn't lie to the federal govt. but they shouldn't have been involved in the first place, it's just baseball, it's a game for christ sake, like many have said... so many other problems going on this shouldn't even be on the list. :banghead:

Everyone is an asshole, you are too, and you don't know shit about bonds being an "asshole" other than the fact that you probably don't like what he has said to some fans or reporters. Our government is a joke because they do shit like this.

Everyone is an asshole, you are too, and you don't know shit about bonds being an "asshole" other than the fact that you probably don't like what he has said to some fans or reporters. Our government is a joke because they do shit like this.

well inlighten me since you know so much....all he had to do was tell the truth and he would not be here...thats it

well inlighten me since you know so much....all he had to do was tell the truth and he would not be here...thats it

All Congress had to do was focus on relevant issues instead of even considering things like this. Yes, lying is wrong. Him lying does not take priority over asking why the hell our tax money is being spent on the question in the first place.

Also, the other issue was jumping on the "Bonds is an asshole" bandwagon when most of the people saying it don't know the man and likely act more like assholes to the workers at fast food places than he has on tv.

I am just not big on following the herd.

The whole god damn thing is a lie. You want Bonds to tell the truth? He CAN'T tell the truth, that is why he's so pissed. The TRUTH is that EVERYONE is using performance enhancers, the whole fucking league is doped and always has been.

When you FORCE someone to tell the truth, you forget that they may be unable to tell the whole truth, and the half truth created may be worse than him not saying anything.

Retarded politicians are why this witch hunt is going on, taking sports too seriously is the most retarded thing any society can do.

Our congress is a joke. All the fucking problems we have in this country and they are wasting so much time, resources and tax dollars on an MLB steroid witch hunt. Really? That's the work of the people? Fuck!

:yeahthat: sigh... our tax monies go to fucking waste everday on just about everything. so sad. :banghead: when the government uses it on positive stuff more often then retarded stuff, that will be the day that I will be surprised. this shit, not surprising. quite typical actually.

I agree, I'm not goin to jail for ANYONE!

to say this on a site like this? really? So you would do something illegal with your "friend" and if you get pinched you'll rat him out because you wont go to jail for anyone? Dude FUCK YOU!

This bonds issue is such a joke......All the CEO's of the big banks that crashed the economy all claimed they had no idea what their employees were doing....why aren't they facing jail-time for such a blatant lie.... And while we are on the topic, anybody remember the Lies that got us into the IRAQ war in which a couple of my buddies have died? Also last I checked, being an asshole is not illegal.

This just isn't what congress should be involved in right now, they should at least have the common sense to postpone it.

Well thats what is fucked up about some people. If you are breaking the laws in your country alone or with another person, then expect to face the consequences. Its messed up we have to say good job for not snitching. I mean wtf, thats like patting a guy on his back for feeding his children daily. I'm not patting you on the back for something you are SUPPOSE to do anyway. Keeping his mouth shut is what he is suppose to do. Unfortunately that is not the way it is for the majority of people. I hope this makes sence.

P-L
I have said this same thing to many people.

Well thats what is fucked up about some people. If you are breaking the laws in your country alone or with another person, then expect to face the consequences. Its messed up we have to say good job for not snitching. I mean wtf, thats like patting a guy on his back for feeding his children daily. I'm not patting you on the back for something you are SUPPOSE to do anyway. Keeping his mouth shut is what he is suppose to do. Unfortunately that is not the way it is for the majority of people. I hope this makes sence.

P-L

Thats pretty brave talk for somebody who has yet to be under the boot of the government. You have no idea what its like to be busted, facing a 26 felony count indictment, loss of all your personal property, money etc. Things you have worked hard for all your life, not to mention your freedom.

Your right, you shouldnt snitch if you get busted. You should know the consequences of the laws you are breaking before you decide to break them and be ready to face the consequences. Most people want to play the game but when they crap out the cry foul.

I didnt talk when they came for me. And trust me, the boot they had on my throat had alot of pressure. Unless you have been where I have been and other sources you have no right to such machismo or brovado. I suggest you go about doing what you do and hope yo never get busted becuase if and when you do and trust me, you would be wise to stop before you do... the pressure might be to great for you.

I spent 17 months in federal prison because I didnt talk. Are YOU ready to spend that much time if not more.....?

I think its awesome that these guys are so stand up and willing to do all this for a friend!!! there are not to many people like that!! very impressive!

It fuckin bitches like you that almost got me sent away for a nickle you disgust me and you should have your balls ripped off so you cant contaminate the rest of the world

Its not my country i hate its the goverment:banghead:

Thats pretty brave talk for somebody who has yet to be under the boot of the government. You have no idea what its like to be busted, facing a 26 felony count indictment, loss of all your personal property, money etc. Things you have worked hard for all your life, not to mention your freedom.

Your right, you shouldnt snitch if you get busted. You should know the consequences of the laws you are breaking before you decide to break them and be ready to face the consequences. Most people want to play the game but when they crap out the cry foul.

I didnt talk when they came for me. And trust me, the boot they had on my throat had alot of pressure. Unless you have been where I have been and other sources you have no right to such machismo or brovado. I suggest you go about doing what you do and hope yo never get busted becuase if and when you do and trust me, you would be wise to stop before you do... the pressure might be to great for you.

I spent 17 months in federal prison because I didnt talk. Are YOU ready to spend that much time if not more.....?
Im a convicted felon and did a little time just for moving a few bottles here and there locally. The legal system is a joke, being not married and havnig no kids made it easy on me to stay true to myself and everyone. I would anyhow regaurdless but someone with kids and a wife may talk without thinking twice out of fear that they may loose it all in a hurry. I think every snitch deserves a bullet in there head and if it wasnt for snitches LE would have to work ten times harder for a quarter of there busts. But there is far to many who wants to roll the dice with the big boys then they cry like babys and snitch when shit hits the fans.

your a prime example of a fucking child! You most likely use anabolics knowing they are illegal if your reside in the united states, yet you are more than willing to talk when trouble finds you. I hope you run across the right person locally soon who will make an example of you, leaving you lifeless in public somewhere after you snitched on them! You pathetic pussy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131