over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Stretch mark cure

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
found this from another site and i will paste as is:

apricot scrub, which you could find at any store(St.Ives apricot scrub), collagen, and aloe vera gel. (I think the aloe vera should be in the pure form.) Now if anyone has been on the stretch mark cure website, you know this chic wants fifteen dollars to tell you to buy these products, and how to use them. Well thank you person in front of my comment for unlocking her secret, because she should know what we are going through with these stretch marks, but now let's use our common sense. First use the apricot scrub to scrub where ever you have stretch marks, whether it's with your hands, or with a loofah. I would say do this for no less than one minute. Rinse this off in the shower or bath, then dry off, and use both the collagen and aloe vera to moisturize your skin, do not wash off

i might try this for my inside shoulder area by the pit...if it works for me, I will have the wifey try it out.

I have some stretch marks on shoulder area - actually happened many years ago 1980s

Few years ago did what "I consider" extensive research - I'm not a brain by any means - but came up with Trilastin

Was expensive - and to be honest I don't have it in me to apply something daily and follow through with it...So I have no clue if it works or not.

I use apricot scrub made by St. Ives on my face every few days - have / had not sure atm..comes and goes problem area - Key is not to use it where the skin is thin..around eyes

If the 15$ method stretch mark removal works let us know - appreciate the information

No way to get rid of stretch marks, short of a skin graft unfortunately.

I read somewhere that tanning beds with a higher concentration of UV-B rays, help reduce their appearance, as it penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, but... melanoma comes to mind... :eek:

-Pack

stretch marks happen in the 2nd layer of skin not the first, you can put all the crap on your skin you want but it's never going to touch the stretch marks, you should love your stretch marks not want to get rid of them

I tried strivectin and it didn't do anything for me.

I put pure aloe (Lily of the earth brand) on them every day for the hell of it..

so far no effect..

Cocoa butter, elastin and shea butter from Palmer's brand, didnt' work either..

I've heard of another technique called "pricking" or something, where you use a roller that has pins on it, and it just pricks the area, causing the body's healing process to reoccur in the area you did it..

Sounds good in theory, but haven't tried that yet

There's research showing that topical retinoids can improve stretch marks. In this study they used tretinoin (retin-a), but tazarotene (tazorac) and adapalene (differin) would be expected to produce similar results.

You can bet your money that testimonial-based protocols/products like "apricot scrub and aloe vera" will do nothing to improve your stretch marks.

I heard "wrecking balm" works well. Its a rub on ointment or balm as it may be. It is used to permanently remove tattoos and it works real well at that so maybe it can have some effect on stretch marks too.

I also have heard of people getting laser touch ups on their stretch marks with ok results. I have heard that when people get full body hair removal or a lot of body hair removed with lasers it is even noticeable then.

War

There's research showing that topical retinoids can improve stretch marks. In this study they used tretinoin (retin-a), but tazarotene (tazorac) and adapalene (differin) would be expected to produce similar results.

You can bet your money that testimonial-based protocols/products like "apricot scrub and aloe vera" will do nothing to improve your stretch marks.

x2..
tazarotene will make the stretchmarks fade away somewhat - just be careful with the tanning guys, since taz makes the skin more susceptible to sun damage

I tried strivectin and it didn't do anything for me.

I put pure aloe (Lily of the earth brand) on them every day for the hell of it..

so far no effect..

Cocoa butter, elastin and shea butter from Palmer's brand, didnt' work either..

I've heard of another technique called "pricking" or something, where you use a roller that has pins on it, and it just pricks the area, causing the body's healing process to reoccur in the area you did it..

Sounds good in theory, but haven't tried that yet

i tried strivectin-v and it didnt do anything aswell not to mention it was very expensive.

I heard "wrecking balm" works well. Its a rub on ointment or balm as it may be. It is used to permanently remove tattoos and it works real well at that so maybe it can have some effect on stretch marks too.

I also have heard of people getting laser touch ups on their stretch marks with ok results. I have heard that when people get full body hair removal or a lot of body hair removed with lasers it is even noticeable then.

War
wrecking balm....DO NOT use this product on scars of any sort. i am a real tattoo artist at a real studio, and there is no topical without acids in them that can affect a tattoo, and these only marginally. typically there is a large amount of damage to the area of the tattoo, where the shit is applied. to apply something of this nature to sensitve and easily damaged scar tissue would't be the best thing to do. easily has the potential to make things worse.

Mederma works pretty well, from what I've heard...you can pick it up at any grocery store. Not cheap, but supposedly pretty effective....you do have to apply daily though.

There is no cosmetic that effectively treats stretch marks nor is there any drug either.
If you are aware of any please provide peer reviewed double blind placebo studies which demonstrate results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws