over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: T-shirt fundraiser for my dog's surgery

discohornet

Kilo Klub Member
Hey all, I don't normally post OT but I really need some help. My pitbull's knee ligament is torn. I should say, my dog's OTHER knee has gone out. I already spent 4k in debt to get her right one fixed and now her left is gone. I have been using tb500 and bpc but ligaments don't have bloodflow. The baby is only two years old and I'm broke.

So I designed a tshirt hoping to raise funds for her. If you love Pit Bulls and want to support a good cause, please buy one.

THESE ARE FITTED American Apparel Shirts!

There is a women's Coral colored (Orange and pink mixed together) in the drop down menu on this deal if you know a chick that wants one, or you just roll like that ;)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thanks Guys!!!

PS ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS RAISED BEYOND MY SURGERY COSTS WILL GO INTO A FUND FOR OTHER PIT BULL OWNERS WHO HAVE TROUBLE AFFORDING THEIR MEDICAL BILLS!!

I posted about my best friend, my rotti currently losing the battle to cancer and have a saint bernard who is having her ccl done on tuesday so I know all about the outrageous bills, this month alone it'll be in excess of 7k in vet bills. I handled it but I know the struggle and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I picked up shirts for me and my girl, lil love from my dogs to yours.

Discohornet

Hey D ive been on this board a long time now and remember you and some of the great informative post from you, i almost lost my Pit/mix last week cuz i put some mouse poison in his pen and he found some and ate it, well we caught it just in time and he is almost back to normal now Thank God, but anyway ill take a shirt and im sorry for what your going thru.

Yea buddy !

Just ordered 2 :headbang:

Hey bro sorry to hear about that. I know how much a pet can mean to you. Just wanted to let you know about something I used for mine when I was short on funds in case you don't hit your mark. I originally got Care Credit for my dental needs but found out I was able to use it for my cat too. It's interest fee financing as long as you pay it back in a certain amount of time or there will be a set interest rate. I hope everything plays out good for you but just in case check that option out. God Bless!!

Hey disco,

Hope the fundraiser is going well and you are able to get her fixed up.

Sorry to hear about this. She is beautiful. Hopefully you get the money you need fast.

Up to the top.

Hey D ive been on this board a long time now and remember you and some of the great informative post from you, i almost lost my Pit/mix last week cuz i put some mouse poison in his pen and he found some and ate it, well we caught it just in time and he is almost back to normal now Thank God, but anyway ill take a shirt and im sorry for what your going thru.

Wait......you put mouse poison in his pen? Why? It says that shit is bad for animals right in the box. Why would you put it in his pen?

i know..

Wait......you put mouse poison in his pen? Why? It says that shit is bad for animals right in the box. Why would you put it in his pen?

but i had used it in there before with no problems. his pen is very large (chain link fence) and i only put it under his house and in the bushes, i didnt think he would get at it cuz he didnt last time, live and learn, vet said " your better off just leaving the mice be"

Hey all, I don't normally post OT but I really need some help. My pitbull's knee ligament is torn. I should say, my dog's OTHER knee has gone out. I already spent 4k in debt to get her right one fixed and now her left is gone. I have been using tb500 and bpc but ligaments don't have bloodflow. The baby is only two years old and I'm broke.

So I designed a tshirt hoping to raise funds for her. If you love Pit Bulls and want to support a good cause, please buy one.

THESE ARE FITTED American Apparel Shirts!

There is a women's Coral colored (Orange and pink mixed together) in the drop down menu on this deal if you know a chick that wants one, or you just roll like that ;)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thanks Guys!!!

PS ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS RAISED BEYOND MY SURGERY COSTS WILL GO INTO A FUND FOR OTHER PIT BULL OWNERS WHO HAVE TROUBLE AFFORDING THEIR MEDICAL BILLS!!

Wow. I lost one of my little guys a month ago and have not been the same since. I do not need a tshirt but in Honor of Clyde I would be happy to make a donation. Paypal preferred so I do not have to get off of my unstriated glutes.

10 years ago my pit was struck my a car tearing a 4 inch gash in his side...i managed to perform the surgery myself since i had some surgical experience from living on a pasture in south america were i was basically the village DR

good luck bro

Man I'm sorry to hear that. I've got some rescue pits of my own here and my senior dog is going to have to have knee surgery also. I just found this out yesterday my friend. I'm on disability and only get paid once a month but if you don't mind I'll definitely support your cause and order a shirt or two to help out. Paying things forward is always the route to go guys! I'll check back in at the beginning of the month of that's ok. Or fee free to PM me a reminder. To all the others on here who are having issues with your little fur kids man I will pray for all of you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear