over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Talking your girl into trying anal

Myostatin

Registered
The new girlfriend seems to think anal sex is pretty weird just based on some of the comments she's made. I haven't asked her directly if she's willing to give it a go. Some of my previous girlfriends have suggested it themselves or were down to try it without much convincing, so I haven't had to work to hard to talk a girl into it in the past. For those of you who have been in this situation how did you succeed in talking your girl into it? I'm of the school of thought that its not something to talk about directly, just start playing with / licking her ass during sex and over a few weeks work up to putting in a finger and then go from there. I think being direct about it would be a recipe for a straight up "no" and it will then be even harder to talk her into it. Thoughts?

Alcohol truly makes anal much more pleasurable for the lady in question. They are much “freakier” when drunk, and once youre inside her, an extra thumb in the booty they never feel :D

Maybe, it's just me, but having to "talk her into it" sounds like begging or even worse, coercing her into it against her will. Bottomline - some women like it, some women don't and others have fears based upon what others have said or societal/cultural views on certain things. Screw dancing around the issue and broach the subject head-on. Guys spend way too much time hinting and bullshitting instead of being forthright and honest, IMO.

If you talk to her, you may find out she has had a bad experience or has some trepidations that are unfounded, that she herself may realize make no sense once she voices them. A guessing game is the worst thing to do. Most women are willing to try just about anything once they trust you and are comfortable and realize you are not going to judge or look at them negatively.

On the other hand, she may be dead set against it, no matter what the situation and you need to find that out as well. If this is something you want and expect and she is not going to do it no matter what the situation, why waste time? There are millions of women out there and you will find a woman who is willing and happy to do any and everything you like and will enjoy it herself.

To put it bluntly, she's not the only piece of pussy in the world and they are making more everyday.

Start with going down on her and put a finger or two in her pussy. As she gets hotter slip your little finger slowly in her ass and make her cum that way. From my experience she will have a more intense orgasm. Then ask her if she liked it and go from there. That has worked more times than not for me :D

Please keep us posted with details on your progress with this!! :rolleyes:

Forget anal.

How can I talk my girl into giving me oral sex again?

After nearly 40 years of sex and 30+ hitting the brown eye on occasion, I've found women that are definite no's have either had a painful experience, taught in their culture it's wrong or aren't comfortable with their hygiene back there. With that being said, making the woman comfortable is #1. If you start by licking their ass and comment on how good it tastes, that removes a barrier. If you slowly work your way to a finger or fingers while eating her ass or pussy, be sure they are lubed and ready to slip in and be sure you are constantly telling her how turned on this is making you. In my experience alot of women when brought to a mind blowing orgasm, will roll over on their side or even stomach to prevent anymore stimulation. At that point is when the biggest opportunities present themselves, slowly licking and fingering her ass while she's still in this state is usually highly tolerated and if you've got her nice and lubed up and she's still moaning and groaning, chances are high you'll have your cock in there soon. Most women want to please their man, most really want to please him after they've been pleased.

Forget anal.

How can I talk my girl into giving me oral sex again?

Just don't ask her for oral after anal! :eek: Just saying!

Don't you dare kiss me with that mouth, I know where it's been!!

Just don't ask her for oral after anal! :eek: Just saying!

Don't you dare kiss me with that mouth, I know where it's been!!

Whaaat?

ATM is the BEST :D

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I'm trying to take it one step a time here fellas, the "A" first, the "TM" hopefully comes later :D

We're all cheering for you Myo!!! Go get tap that ass!!!!!!

There is always the old slip it in and act like you just got the wrong hole trick!! :D Always work at least once!

Well...... You could always try the doggy style whoopsy approach.
Do her from behind and casually smear some lube on her ass and then pull out all the way and when it goes in goes whoopsy right in there. :cool:

Always when fingering the girl slide your ring finger in her ass (usually smaller then the rest). Once relaxed moved to middle finger.

Go down on her while fingering her ass if she doesn't object to the anal play. Make her cum this way. Do it randomly here and there maybe twice a week. Will get her more curious into anal play. After 2-3 weeks express your interest in trying anal after she cums from this.

Its about timing/building the curiosity/providing good experiences with anal play.

Drunk and them not being 'prepared', shitty deal:D

The new girlfriend seems to think anal sex is pretty weird just based on some of the comments she's made. I haven't asked her directly if she's willing to give it a go. Some of my previous girlfriends have suggested it themselves or were down to try it without much convincing, so I haven't had to work to hard to talk a girl into it in the past. For those of you who have been in this situation how did you succeed in talking your girl into it? I'm of the school of thought that its not something to talk about directly, just start playing with / licking her ass during sex and over a few weeks work up to putting in a finger and then go from there. I think being direct about it would be a recipe for a straight up "no" and it will then be even harder to talk her into it. Thoughts?

You never said if she has tried it or not.

What were some of the comments she made ??

It's only ever been good for both parties when the girl knows she wants it, or knows she wants to try it. I really wouldn't coerce too much(like we often do for sex in general) because if it's against her internal values for whatever reason, she may regret it later. I like the girls I've railed to remember fondly....it's a karma thing.

LoL buddy, do NOT just go for it. She will never trust you around that area again. Hell, I don't even recommending licking down (i'm not into that so I don't bother) there until after you have stuck a finger in there.

Here is how I got my girl curious. Whenever I was on top I love reaching my hand around and getting a handful of her ass. Once we starting hitting it pretty hard I'll slowly start inching a finger closer. The first time I got really close she stopped me and asked what I was doing. I played dumb :rolleyes: and said, "what do you mean?" but I must have done something right because soon she was letting me rub it. Then slide a finger in. And eventually she invited me in haha. It also helped that there is a girl that she knew that was HUGE into anal and always talked about how much she loved it... So, um, find her a friend who is really into anal ;)

Sometimes it's best to lead by example!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity