over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Talking your girl into trying anal

There is no tip or trick. I can't imagine the women reading this and having a good laugh. A couple things here.

You are not going to "talk her into it" or get her to share that with you using any method some ridiculous trick. You think she hasn't been in there herself? You think she has explored that? You've been in yours, why would you think she's any different? Try to put aside the homosexual stigma and look at it as just another bodypart - because that's all it is. We all got 'em. All of what I'm about to say should be understood to mean a girl with a healthy outlook and someone who is generally comfortable with themselves and hasn't had an experience of a terrible nature or a girl that just simply truly hates anything to do with it at all for whatever reason.

Being attracted to a girl is an easy thing. What she may not know is that you are attracted to every part of her. Inside and out. Even the parts she may feel are dirty or embarrassing. Isn't it easy enough to continue to reassure her how sexy you think her ass is? And the rest of her also. You don't have to say ass"HOLE", just say ass or behind or whatever. Rub and massage her ass all the time. Give her a pat or a little smack if she's standing at the sink. Compliment her when you think it looks good. Compliment her anyway. Don't make getting inside her ass the focal point of your attention. She wants YOU, not just your dick. If you think you have more sexual awareness or desire than a woman, you're wrong. Women are very sexual creatures. You see the time they put into being sexually attractive? They trim, wax, shave, buff, clip, deodorize, etc., 10 times as much as you do. But she has to TRUST you. Too many women have had too many idiots get the "go ahead" only to jam it in and ruin her trust for a long time. Or maybe then they go tell all their friends about it like a highschool dickweed and embarrass her. Do you know many female sex toys are specifically designed to be reversible in order to stimulate her anus instead of her clit? Trust me, no brute is ever going to get that privilege.

If you put the care into finding all her spots, and she has 100% confidence that you like every inch of her body and every one of her spots, she'll find YOUR tongue or finger. All you have to do is let her know how much you love her body and what she's doing. Point is, if you make if clear how much you love her body (ass included), only then will she make it clear how much her body can love you. Otherwise, it's all just a con. And she will know it.

Reverse the tables. What would it take for her to get you to let her do it to you? What if she told you it was something she LOVED to do? And what might some of the things be that would allow you to be more comfortable with it? Try to put yourself in someone else's place (hers) for a moment. Whose taking the risk here? Who's the vulnerable one? It may take some time. It may take some patience on your part until she warms up to the idea of being that intimate with you - because let's face it, she's sharing her most forbidden places with you.

And let's say you get to play a little. Tell her how good it was! Even the next day, "You were really fantastic last night!" As times goes on, she'll become more comfortable and you can penetrate her but go slow and be gentle. And don't just pump away. Keep doing everything else. Rubbing, kissing, etc., the rest of her body. If you stimulate the front, it loosens up and get's ready for intercourse and the back also relaxes. Get it in and just let it be there for a bit and let her adjust to you. Run your fingers through or tug her hair, massage her shoulders, breasts, clit, etc., etc., etc. Do what you can to relax, jeez, just love her.

It's not a frontier you have to conquer. It's a something she has to conquer - which are her fears that you may find something not attractive about her - something undesirable. Which is for her to do because obviously, you find everything attractive about her - inside and out.

But as for the title of the thread "talking your girl into anal"? Forget it.

All this is meant for couples with some type of normal relationship. If you go find a girl that is so hopelessly eager and desperate to please you at any cost because her self-worth depends on it, well you can treat her any way you want. Cruel, but possible.

I'm no sex guru or anything like that. I'm only talking from what I've experienced and seen throughout the years which is, well, a LOT. I have never been with a normal, healthy girl that didn't eventually become comfortable enough to wrap her ass around it and get some pleasure from it, whether it be a finger, tongue, or my Polish man stuff.

There is no tip or trick. I can't imagine the women reading this and having a good laugh. A couple things here.

You are not going to "talk her into it" or get her to share that with you using any method some ridiculous trick. You think she hasn't been in there herself? You think she has explored that? You've been in yours, why would you think she's any different? Try to put aside the homosexual stigma and look at it as just another bodypart - because that's all it is. We all got 'em. All of what I'm about to say should be understood to mean a girl with a healthy outlook and someone who is generally comfortable with themselves and hasn't had an experience of a terrible nature or a girl that just simply truly hates anything to do with it at all for whatever reason.

Being attracted to a girl is an easy thing. What she may not know is that you are attracted to every part of her. Inside and out. Even the parts she may feel are dirty or embarrassing. Isn't it easy enough to continue to reassure her how sexy you think her ass is? And the rest of her also. You don't have to say ass"HOLE", just say ass or behind or whatever. Rub and massage her ass all the time. Give her a pat or a little smack if she's standing at the sink. Compliment her when you think it looks good. Compliment her anyway. Don't make getting inside her ass the focal point of your attention. She wants YOU, not just your dick. If you think you have more sexual awareness or desire than a woman, you're wrong. Women are very sexual creatures. You see the time they put into being sexually attractive? They trim, wax, shave, buff, clip, deodorize, etc., 10 times as much as you do. But she has to TRUST you. Too many women have had too many idiots get the "go ahead" only to jam it in and ruin her trust for a long time. Or maybe then they go tell all their friends about it like a highschool dickweed and embarrass her. Do you know many female sex toys are specifically designed to be reversible in order to stimulate her anus instead of her clit? Trust me, no brute is ever going to get that privilege.

If you put the care into finding all her spots, and she has 100% confidence that you like every inch of her body and every one of her spots, she'll find YOUR tongue or finger. All you have to do is let her know how much you love her body and what she's doing. Point is, if you make if clear how much you love her body (ass included), only then will she make it clear how much her body can love you. Otherwise, it's all just a con. And she will know it.

Reverse the tables. What would it take for her to get you to let her do it to you? What if she told you it was something she LOVED to do? And what might some of the things be that would allow you to be more comfortable with it? Try to put yourself in someone else's place (hers) for a moment. Whose taking the risk here? Who's the vulnerable one? It may take some time. It may take some patience on your part until she warms up to the idea of being that intimate with you - because let's face it, she's sharing her most forbidden places with you.

And let's say you get to play a little. Tell her how good it was! Even the next day, "You were really fantastic last night!" As times goes on, she'll become more comfortable and you can penetrate her but go slow and be gentle. And don't just pump away. Keep doing everything else. Rubbing, kissing, etc., the rest of her body. If you stimulate the front, it loosens up and get's ready for intercourse and the back also relaxes. Get it in and just let it be there for a bit and let her adjust to you. Run your fingers through or tug her hair, massage her shoulders, breasts, clit, etc., etc., etc. Do what you can to relax, jeez, just love her.

It's not a frontier you have to conquer. It's a something she has to conquer - which are her fears that you may find something not attractive about her - something undesirable. Which is for her to do because obviously, you find everything attractive about her - inside and out.

But as for the title of the thread "talking your girl into anal"? Forget it.

All this is meant for couples with some type of normal relationship. If you go find a girl that is so hopelessly eager and desperate to please you at any cost because her self-worth depends on it, well you can treat her any way you want. Cruel, but possible.

I'm no sex guru or anything like that. I'm only talking from what I've experienced and seen throughout the years which is, well, a LOT. I have never been with a normal, healthy girl that didn't eventually become comfortable enough to wrap her ass around it and get some pleasure from it, whether it be a finger, tongue, or my Polish man stuff.

Your name is relevant to this thread...

OTH I just got time to read your post... I'm convinced you're a sex therapist haha

OTH I just got time to read your post... I'm convinced you're a sex therapist haha
Not my specialty no, sorry. In this case, all I can say is you're just going to have to trust me on this one. It's not a physical barrier. It's 100% mental/emotional for her - all rooted in distrust, fear, reservations, dirtiness... and it won't always happen overnight. And once you do reach that point, don't go for it every time after that like an idiot. Keep up the variety.

Not my specialty no, sorry. In this case, all I can say is you're just going to have to trust me on this one. It's not a physical barrier. It's 100% mental/emotional for her - all rooted in distrust, fear, reservations, dirtiness... and it won't always happen overnight. And once you do reach that point, don't go for it every time after that like an idiot. Keep up the variety.

Haha my gf was the one who suggested it :) but we don't do it too often. Only 4 or 5 times since we have been dating (3 years). I actually wait for her to suggest it. Sometimes I'll kind of hint towards it tho. But it's been awhile since we have done it at all because she lost her sex drive :( Damn pill. Hopefully switching pills will bring it back.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg]WRONG HOLE with DJ Lubel, Taryn Southern, and Scott Baio - YouTube[/ame]

I feel like this video belongs here.

Haha my gf was the one who suggested it :) but we don't do it too often. Only 4 or 5 times since we have been dating (3 years). I actually wait for her to suggest it. Sometimes I'll kind of hint towards it tho. But it's been awhile since we have done it at all because she lost her sex drive :( Damn pill. Hopefully switching pills will bring it back.
That happens to many women. Particularly on Depo Provera or another of the powerful medroxyprogesterone BCDs. It's very sad. I've seen it first hand. Yes, she needs to change medications and eventually (given some time) it should return. Best would be to come off completely and use condoms - condoms have improved since the old days (sensitivity-wise). Hope it all works out. Don't get me started on the damage sex toys have done to relationships either. We have a whole generation of women out there now that have been beating up on it so often with a vibrating cervical-stimulating, vaginal opening beads, and undulating clitoral rabbit-eared vibrators that they are ruined forever for any guy with just an ordinary penis. Modern articles will claim the opposite but I think a little common sense will tell you that the outcome is obvious. It's a tragedy that the one thing that women want most - to feel that "oneness" and closeness of climax with a man is forever lost on a piece of plastic with AA batteries.

As str8 men what's the apppeal. For gays it makes sense...... there is no physical characteristic for women to enjoy it. Oh wait its about the guy...... carry on.

As str8 men what's the apppeal. For gays it makes sense...... there is no physical characteristic for women to enjoy it. Oh wait its about the guy...... carry on.
There are many nerves - in fact more nerve endings in and around that area than I think you understand. It had more to do about both in the relationship. That's why so many couples enjoy it.

But okay, good point, duly noted. I just need to ask... 4th or 5th grade?

There are many nerves - in fact more nerve endings in and around that area than I think you understand. It had more to do about both in the relationship. That's why so many couples enjoy it.

But okay, good point, duly noted. I just need to ask... 4th or 5th grade?

I'm gay.... I think I know what I'm talking about. :love:

Just never heard of girls enjoying it.

Last edited:
Just because they don't have a prostate doesn't mean women don't enjoy anal. Well, some women.

Just because they don't have a prostate doesn't mean women don't enjoy anal. Well, some women.

Yeah, just a huge minority of women that enjoy it.

Oh,and just because you have a prostate doesn't mean you enjoy it.

Knock her up - > avortion. ( No vagina sex)

Make her feel cold for a week - > flu ( no oral)

Then demand...

You're gay so that means you know what you're talking about? I've been with so many women and of the healthy, normal women I've been with, ALL liked at least some form of play.

Forget the prostate gland. It's more about nerve endings and how those nerve endings relate to sexual arousal. Also in men, the erectile tissue corpus cavernosum extends all the way back to his anus. Ever press on your perineum when you have an erection?

Ever get an erection from someone biting your ear or pinching your nipples? Do you have a prostate gland in your ear or nipples? You need to do some research on the corpus cavernosum in the female and see where the nerve endings are most concentrated. Right now, you're not even very good at being gay if you don't understand this.

^ lol that was funny...

"Your not even good at being gay"

You're gay so that means you know what you're talking about? I've been with so many women and of the healthy, normal women I've been with, ALL liked at least some form of play.

Forget the prostate gland. It's more about nerve endings and how those nerve endings relate to sexual arousal. Also in men, the erectile tissue corpus cavernosum extends all the way back to his anus. Ever press on your perineum when you have an erection?

Ever get an erection from someone biting your ear or pinching your nipples? Do you have a prostate gland in your ear or nipples? You need to do some research on the corpus cavernosum in the female and see where the nerve endings are most concentrated. Right now, you're not even very good at being gay if you don't understand this.

Buddy I'm obviously joking g about knowing cuz I'm gay....

And I don't need to understand shit but how good it feels lol. I'm not gonna research "wow this butt fucking feels good, top answers for why."

Forget prostate gland? Um clearly u haven't been fucked cuz dat shit get crazy when its pushed lol.

I'm just going off polls and research of most woman not liking it, that's reality dude....

Buddy I'm obviously joking g about knowing cuz I'm gay....

And I don't need to understand shit but how good it feels lol. I'm not gonna research "wow this butt fucking feels good, top answers for why."

Forget prostate gland? Um clearly u haven't been fucked cuz dat shit get crazy when its pushed lol.

I'm just going off polls and research of most woman not liking it, that's reality dude....
Polls and research on female sexuality are reality? LOL... you kids. Let's take a poll in here on how many of you guys have explored your anuses (100%) and let's see how "real" it is.

And I've had prostate exams. Amateur and professional. *shrugs*

I'm sure for some people that's a pleasurable spot to be massaged or pressed. Personally, not my cup of tea but if SHE gets off on it? What the hell. And I KNOW you're not going to research jack. So keep doing what you're doing and enjoy yourself.

I'm out of this.

With girls that actually like anal I have a MUCH easier time making them cum from anal vs. vaginal and their orgasms are at times downright violent.

Alcohol truly makes anal much more pleasurable for the lady in question. They are much “freakier” when drunk, and once youre inside her, an extra thumb in the booty they never feel :D

:yeahthat: Most women are prudes without booze. However, I have never met a girl that isn't willing to give anal a try. They all need some wine though. If she wont do it, she probably just wont do it with you;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws