over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT. Tattoos

Got stopped by TSA twice this last week while I went on vacation. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Maybe profiling. Didn't bother me too bad. Had nothing to hide. I guess if I didn't want the attention (good or bad) I wouldn't have gotten tattoos.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Exactly. I got mine for that reason(changed my thoughts on that down the road). You get what you ask for. :)

Got stopped by TSA twice this last week while I went on vacation. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Maybe profiling. Didn't bother me too bad. Had nothing to hide. I guess if I didn't want the attention (good or bad) I wouldn't have gotten tattoos.

That sucks, Bro. Good on ya for being cool about it.

Profiling is funny...but they're doing it wrong...they can't make up their own rules on what constitutes, "suspicious". It's supposed to be a "profile" based on a type of person who's known to be a problem.

I didn't realize that Terrorists were heavily tattooed?

U realize real quick its easier to just play their game and jump through their hoops than being a dick about it. I guess when it happens enough u wont learn to expect it. It is wrong but its not like its going to change anytime soon.

I think it's ok to judge people by their tattoos and it actually makes sense. A lot of people get stuff that means something to them, and don't tell me you wouldn't judge a skin head with swastikas tatted all over himself

I am a retired Marine, have my left arm sleeved up. Most people are receptive to it but I get the odd stare now and again. It seems that if you have a bit of muscle and a few tatts you get a label at the out set. I guess if you are sleeved up and have some mass you are a card carrying cromagnum felon.

Im done ranting will shut my hole

Its wrong but and example of being a stereotype.
It happenes in all walks of life in various ways.

With swastikas. Yes. Its when u have lots of tattoos and a shaved head and people automatically label as a skinhead that pisses me off. I understand we all judge. Its the beauty of having your own opinion. Just remember not everybody wants to hear about it.

I think it's ok to judge people by their tattoos and it actually makes sense. A lot of people get stuff that means something to them, and don't tell me you wouldn't judge a skin head with swastikas tatted all over himself

I understand exactly what you're saying. I got all my tatts in the joint and in their it definitely does mean something and I always liked it that way because I can tell who I am dealing with just by the tattoos a dudes got, I know if a dudes got certain tatts on him than he is a stand-up solid dude. I actually get confused out here when I see a dude with all black and white sleeves and I know he didn't earn those in the joint I can't tell if the dude is solid or a snitch or he could be anything for that matter.

How trailer park is this? My 13yr old daughter gave my wife a tramp stamp.

Im at the tat parlor all day last spring. Wife and daughter stop by to bring me something and wife decides to get a tat while she's there. The guy does the drawing and then asks me if I mind if my daughter colored it. I thought he was joking and was like ya sure... I look over a few minutes later and baby girl is having a ball. Got a nice video of it but no, Im not posting.... lol

In new Zealand there is a greater proportion of people with tattoos for many reasons including cultural maori, samoan and in general more acceptable. Come over here no one will care :)

I agree with that kiwi. Lived in Oz for a bit, never got second glance. Got called bikie trash a few times.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131