over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: The Meat That You EAT !!! You will feel guilty

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
man I came across this video on youtube... I really felt guilty and almost
punched the laptop in the face

:(

What is this crap ? Why isn't the government doing anything to stop these people ??? I sent it to a female friend, 10 minutes after she called me crying

From Farm To Fridge - YouTube

WARNING: VERYYYYY VERYYY DISTURBING !!

Unbelievable shit that made me sick and I can't stop thinking about those poor animals... What kind of sick fucks work there and do those !!!

Last edited:
OT: The meat that u eat!!! You will feel guilty

I'm not even going to open that up. Don't wanna know.

99% of that is due to mass production , you do whatever it takes to speed the process up , if you don't the cost of the products goes up FAST !!

I worked in a slaughter house for 3 summers when I was young , it was run by a friend of the family and was well maintained the hogs were kept outdoor and treated alot more humanly that that. The actual killing method was the same though , firing a bullet in a building full of people is dangerous , that gun they use fires a 4" long nail into the skull then It's instantly retracted.

It is very disturbing to see how livestock is treated and should make you think and give you another reason to make better food choices.

Watch that video then watch a hunting video and tell me that hunting is barbaric , BULLSHIT

But remember these animals are pretty dumb for lack of a better description, so really aren't feeling "abused" or "neglected"

But it is BS and I love watching people get gored by bulls or stomped shitless in rodeos....just one for the animals is all :D

But remember these animals are pretty dumb for lack of a better description, so really aren't feeling "abused" or "neglected"

But it is BS and I love watching people get gored by bulls or stomped shitless in rodeos....just one for the animals is all :D

I've gotta disagree with you man. The creatures can sense abuse, they may not understand it but its the same thing as a cat or dog... spank it and you can tell they become fearful instantly... this is just on a much larger scale.

It is very very disturbing I will be honest. I highly doubt that being slightly more humane (IE not killing creatures by bashing them into the floor) would cost a penny more as the humane procedures are already in place.

I've gotta disagree with you man. The creatures can sense abuse, they may not understand it but its the same thing as a cat or dog... spank it and you can tell they become fearful instantly... this is just on a much larger scale.

You are right and this is why pain compliance works so well.
Even if you take animal and beat it once a day from the start of life it will never become an "accepted" routine and the animal (or person) will be fearful of what's to come.
And if you think for min that pigs are stupid that shows your ignorance (not you chris) pigs are actualy smarter and more affectionate that dogs and alot of humans I've met!!

While this is disturbing and all it pisses me the fuck off that people get in such an uproar over these animals when we have humans being treated the same way and in some cases right here in the good ol USA !!

I'm sure that guys like PMCCHRIS and several others that have been in shitholes around the world can attest that humans are very cruel creatures , some of the shit I have seen people do to other people still gives me nightmares

i got about half way through and honestly just did not want to keep watching that i dont understand the unwanted violence that these people seem to be using on these animals i mean shit there condemned to die already you think it wouldnt be hard to just have a tad of respect

You are right and this is why pain compliance works so well.
Even if you take animal and beat it once a day from the start of life it will never become an "accepted" routine and the animal (or person) will be fearful of what's to come.
And if you think for min that pigs are stupid that shows your ignorance (not you chris) pigs are actualy smarter and more affectionate that dogs and alot of humans I've met!!

While this is disturbing and all it pisses me the fuck off that people get in such an uproar over these animals when we have humans being treated the same way and in some cases right here in the good ol USA !!

I'm sure that guys like PMCCHRIS and several others that have been in shitholes around the world can attest that humans are very cruel creatures , some of the shit I have seen people do to other people still gives me nightmares

Agreed completely. I know its fucked up, I've said it before, but I can do terrible things to my fellow man but I can't even spank my cats lol. My girl yelled at one of them for marking his territory on her shirt... All I said is cmon he has feelings too... then was thinking WTF just came out of my mouth? lol.

I've noticed extreme cruelty like this both to humans and animals typically comes from less accomplished individuals whom have no power in there lives.

People will always be violent against one another, simply human nature.

Guys, if you want to blame someone, blame society for "needing" all this food! I eat meat, I love meat. But I also eat other things. As someone else said, it's because of mass production that we have things like this. Does anyone know how much meat is on a cow? It's A LOT! A couple hundred pounds of edible meat. BUT, we waste so much of it that we have to kill so many animals to stock the shelves. We are a society of over-abundance.

I feel awful for the animals on these farms. They aren't treated good at all, it's disgusting. BUT, people have to eat. Are there better way to get the food, yes. But animals have to die for us to eat their meat

NOTE: I did not watch the whole video, so I can't speak on the whole thing. I know abuse takes place here, but I can't watch it. I think that abusing these animals is a disgrace!!!!!

Last edited:
You know some of the people actually doing this have to have some serious issues to do that like its no big deal. Hell I feel bad when I have to pop my dog on his rear for doing or getting into something. These people have some major issues.

why do you think your food is so inexpensive?

My good friend raises grass fed beef on his farm. He treats his animals great! BUT, he still has to take them to the slaughterhouse to get their meat. They kill his animals the same way, so that part isn't that bad. It's a quick and painless (I assume) death.

why ive always liked animals more than humans....humans are fucked up creatures...

Future generations will judge us for that . like we do past ones for slavery.

I stopped as soon as the guy started cutting out the baby pigs testicles and ripped them out while it screamed.

Animals have feelings

My dog is smarter than "a knee jerk reaction" to punishment. I have noticed he thinks more abstract.

He doesn't like when people argue with each other, and he will actually leave the room and go in the furthest room under the blankets to avoid listening.

Funny thing he did the other day:

I was sitting on the ground and threw a ball, as he started running for it, one of his paws clipped my foot. Rather than going after the ball he turned around, eyebrows raised up in worry, and started to lick my foot and look at me.

I told him I was fine, and THEN he took off after the ball.
That is abstract thinking.. because we all know how much a dog loves a ball. He suppressed the instinct to run after it for a more "pressing concern".

So I carry that sentiment with other mammals as well, wish there was a way to kill them more "humanely" I guess.

that's very cute man ! The video is 11 minutes and that removing testicles is only 1 or 2 seconds in... if you watched the whole thing, I promise you'd cry or something

Anyone know how animals that are range fed are treated? I know those cost a lot more per pound but they are more healthy to eat. Im wondering if those animals are treated more humanely.

My friend has range fed cattle, they are treated great. BUT, when they get to the slaughterhouse, they are killed like the other cows. There are only so many ways to kill a 1,000+ lb animal and the tool used is the fastest and seems to be painless. It kills them instantly

why not shoot them in the head one by one and then cut their heads off ?

Anyone know how animals that are range fed are treated? I know those cost a lot more per pound but they are more healthy to eat. Im wondering if those animals are treated more humanely.

as with any other videos that are produced with an agenda what you are seeing are the worst case , id be willing to be that the vast majority of farms and slaughter houses do not operate this way.

Had this video been made to try to promote the eating of meat then i guarntee you the animals would have been treated better and would not have the companys seen as such awefull people.

When we slaughter any of out animals weather it be chickens , hogs , cows , goats or whatever the are dispatched very quickly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws