over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - The Rock Nike tank top

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
From Pain and Gain the Rock wore the attached red tank. I want to buy a few but can't gauge the fit. I see it's like a tri blend material and in my experience those always run small. An XXl fits like an Xl etc.

Anyone have these and how's the fit? How do you like the tank overall?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420860106089.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420860106089.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,062
I have a couple and they do run small IMO. I wear an XL in pretty much everything and with this tank its a bit small on me. 5"8 205ish. I think an XXL by the time I washed it and dried it once would be perfect. Sweet tank tops, love the material.

I have a couple and they do run small IMO. I wear an XL in pretty much everything and with this tank its a bit small on me. 5"8 205ish. I think an XXL by the time I washed it and dried it once would be perfect. Sweet tank tops, love the material.

Thanks. It's what I was thinking.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I got one too, they look cool but do run on the smaller side. It fit great until I washed it. I always wash is cold water and hang dry my clothes it still shrunk alot.

Maybe check their return policy and then order one.

If it's good to go, get more. If not, send it back, hopefully hassle free, and try a different size.

I do all my shopping on the internet. I don't mind paying return shipping to get the proper size. I'd rather spend an extra $11 on return shipping than be stuck with 4 pairs of gym shorts that don't fit well.

If the damn shrinkage that messes with me.

I ordered 2 and if too small I plan to order more but larger. I learned that from buying Next Level tri blend v necks you have to try a few first. Even different colors of the same exact item fits different.

I also wear them at different times. If I'm bulking I'll wear the size up and if I'm getting really ripped for summer I'll wear the smaller ones.

So those wrong sized tanks won't go to waste for sure.

Tri blend is the most awesome material I have a good 30+ tri blend shirts and love the fit and feel.

I also wash all my tri blends in cold water and use the lowest setting on the dryer.

Last edited:
I have been seeing these for a while now. I didn't know about it being in the movie since I haven't seen it yet. I looked on ebay and saw they are a lot cheaper than last summer. They were $30+ before. Now they sell for $18 with free shipping. Winter might be one of the reasons.

310 Lbs Luca Pennazzato kills back in the Mecca

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9gGswh04K8"]310 Lbs Luca Pennazzato kills back in the Mecca - YouTube[/ame]

I ordered 2 and if too small I plan to order more but larger. I learned that from buying Next Level tri blend v necks you have to try a few first. Even different colors of the same exact item fits different.

I also wear them at different times. If I'm bulking I'll wear the size up and if I'm getting really ripped for summer I'll wear the smaller ones.

So those wrong sized tanks won't go to waste for sure.

Tri blend is the most awesome material I have a good 30+ tri blend shirts and love the fit and feel.

I also wash all my tri blends in cold water and use the lowest setting on the dryer.

not to derail but i'm glad you posted the next level brand name, ive been looking for a good quality and low cost plain v neck and crew neck t shirt....the triblends are awesome and these aren't super expensive so i was able to get a bunch

not to derail but i'm glad you posted the next level brand name, ive been looking for a good quality and low cost plain v neck and crew neck t shirt....the triblends are awesome and these aren't super expensive so i was able to get a bunch

Yeah they are cheap and awesome. They are on amazon. You need to try a few before you figure out the right size. The other brand I buy that looks identical is Canvas. The 2 main v neck tri blend brands on amazon are next level and canvas. Nayked Apparel on the Web sells the canvas brand too and in house brand. I have them all in all colors. Love em.

They tend to run a size small. So xxl feels like an Xl and Xl again depending on your build can fit like spandex tight but still looks sick and feels great.

Had to go 2x and they do shrink. Hurley tanks are better.

I got a hurley tank and a rip curl tank on sale when I got some other stuff at champs sports ( online )

I LOVE them both! great sizes!

often UA or nike are small, 2x is tight, these other two were great! huge before wash and dry and great fit after. super soft too! the hurly is a great material like brushed cotton.

I think I got them both for like 25 bucks!

they are the only tanks I have that are not super tight.

So the tanks arrived today and I am so glad I ordered a 2xl and a Xl just to figure out what works for me. I feared 2 xl would be too long but it's perfect. The red one is what I really wanted and no store online had xl only 2xl in red....but I lucked out. Fits great. Once it shrinks a tiny bit after wash it will be good to go and not too long.

The blue xl I ordered is not as long and hoping it doesn't get too small but it seems pretty decent too.

Man the red one looks fucking sick when I tried it on. Feels awesome too. Great triblend material. I wanted that red one so bad.

Now I can go buy every other color in 2xl.

From Pain and Gain the Rock wore the attached red tank. I want to buy a few but can't gauge the fit. I see it's like a tri blend material and in my experience those always run small. An XXl fits like an Xl etc.

Anyone have these and how's the fit? How do you like the tank overall?

These things vary so much its hard to say. I bought a size 52 that normally would fit me but it ended up fitting me like a dress.

Been wanting to pick one of these up. Where's a good spot to grab one?

Not Nike....but these are by far the BEST gym shirts Ive ever had.

**broken link removed**

The grey colors maintain their size better than all the other colors, but the shirt itself is of great quality.

I dont particularly like logos on my shirts, it makes them look less of a "gym rat" shirt.

I can even wear a grey or black one with jeans and some fresh Jordan's and take my ass in a restaurant and feel comfortable.

Yeah they are cheap and awesome. They are on amazon. You need to try a few before you figure out the right size. The other brand I buy that looks identical is Canvas. The 2 main v neck tri blend brands on amazon are next level and canvas. Nayked Apparel on the Web sells the canvas brand too and in house brand. I have them all in all colors. Love em.

They tend to run a size small. So xxl feels like an Xl and Xl again depending on your build can fit like spandex tight but still looks sick and feels great.

I know this post is old AF but I order those 2 brands on Amazon too!!
Congrats on FMOTM brotha!

These things vary so much its hard to say. I bought a size 52 that normally would fit me but it ended up fitting me like a dress.

Fitting you like a dress?? Why how many dresses have you tried on? ;):D

I only saw Pain and Gain for the 1st time recently... The Rock looks great in it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws