over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT-The Rock

Some of the comments are classic! Lots of hate out there for people with muscles! haha

Glad to see the rock back to his normal self. No more of that dieted down skinny looking bullshit for movie roles. He is an action movie star, and his physique should reflect that role. All those comments were from insecure fools. They would never have the determination or know how to get in that shape. Always enjoyed his action flicks i.e. the rundown, walking tall. That tattoo is pretty sick. some kind of tribal business going on.

My response on TMZ:

Wow lots of negative BS posts here. No one has a problem when some starlet gets her boobs done or collagen injections but heaven forbid a guy wants to take the time and effort and yes male hormones and achieve a physique he likes. Perhaps it would be better for him to get implants in his bi's tri's and pecs then every one here would be cool with it. With all the fat people in this country killing them selves in the drive through no one bats an eye but a guy takes a little test and everyone gets on their high horse, makes me sick.

The replies are telling. They give a good sense of the ignorance of the general population when it comes to weight training and anabolics. He looks strong, has a fine career going and that gives cause for so much backlash. Pretty pathetic. Nothing like tall poppy syndrome.

Geeez, what a bunch of haters. The people talking shiat about muscles are the people who have probably never broke a sweat in there life. The biggest thing these morons are missing is that it takes hard work and dedication to have a build like that. I work with a bunch of idiots like that, it amazes me

His Tatt looks sick

i like the one that said i have 50lbs of excess fat but does anyone have to be that buff....ha ha

the replies show how ignorant and uneducated people really are :banghead:

What's with that shaved skull?!?! :naughty: Dwayne's looking way better when he has hair on!! Oh... and no tatoo either... lol. ;)

I posted too. I am a big fan of The Rock and 90% of those people are retards. :headbang:

He's not even that ridiculous. If he was just standing up straight relaxed they wouldn't say anything. His mid section is smooth and fat.

But because he's flexing and yelling and showing his arm striations, everyone just thinks he's a roided out freak.

I'm just glad we have at least 1 real action star. We need a Rock vs Preadator movie.

gotta agree, the rock is a good dude. honestly who gives a shit what people say. people say shit about me all the time. the problem is they never say it to your face.

Did any of you see when he was on Punked? He was getting ready to go gorilla on some dude when they had to reveal it was a joke. It was awesome.

i like the one that said i have 50lbs of excess fat but does anyone have to be that buff....ha ha

hahahah i lol'd in real life when i read that one, that is a true american post!

USA USA USA, now lets go to burger king. :)

i once saw him in NYC in a hotel lobby with two amazingly hot girls waiting for the elevator....and up they went with him!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear