over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - The TRUTH About Domestic Violence

My ex would slap my face all the time really hard sometimes make my nose bleed. I told her next time she touch me I call the police. Well I called her a bitch and she took a kitchen hammer and smashed my head so hard wood handle broke. I smiled with blood run into my eyes and mouth and call police. She got charged with battery and arrested. Easy way to get the bitch out my life. I never touch her ever. In fact one night she took my gloc threaten suicide and stuck into her mouth. She didn't know it was hot and I lunged at her knocked it out of her hand and took her to looney bin. Turns out she was bipolar addict to coke and love ghb. She long gone lesson learn. Again I never even raise hand in self defense. Here I am 250 at time and she 120. Could have snapped her neck like a chicken. I don't have a temper and I would make her more mad by not reacting to her violence. Lesson learned. Never again I was 21 she 28. Later I didn't press charges but it was mandatory she have psych evaluation and anger mngmt classes. The sex was good lol.

I didnt quite get assaulted but I walked in on my ex one night and she had somehow figured out how to get my glock 17 out of my duty holster. she was laying in bed clutching it against her chest. Like yours it was also hot, it scared the hell out of me. I pictured her putting half the mag in me then finishing herself off. I talked her into handing the gun over and after a few minutes she did. Later she told me she had been committed into a mental institution before and no one knew about it. She was also a stripper but claimed she was going to quit after college. Man looking back I'm glad that is over, sex was unreal tho haha.

Great info.. I had No idea how much this was happening.. I've been fortunate in picking my partners so far.. My Son did have a X-girlfriend who bascially destroyed his apartment that was kinda freaky.

It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but I had a girlfriend that was aggressive towards me. Because she was a pretty girl that weighed 100lbs, she always thought she could do whatever she wanted....so she did.
I never laid a hand on her even though I probably needed to in self defense, I always took a beating and just walked away.
It was so odd because she was constantly threatening me that I better not touch her, while she was swinging away at me or throwing stuff at me.
Most of these incidents I didn't even raise my voice.
The American legal system is so busted it is not even funny. I have always been afraid to defend myself, not just in domestic situations but in any other situation as well.

I have had a similar experiences.

I lived with a woman many years ago who was prone to physical violence and emotional abuse towards me.
(She even tried to kill her sister by strangulation, which I later verified later when talking to her.) I was too ignorant,
in lust and naive at the time to understand that is was not me, even though I was repeatedly told it was PMS and
that I was too sensitive, too this or too that, all relationships were like that, bla, bla, bla. We even sought counseling
very early on which should have been my first clue I had zero business being with her.

I remember one morning she got up to cook me breakfast before I went to work (she was an amazing cook, could
make chicken pie out of chicken shit) and when I was too full to clean my plate, she turned the table upside down,
just like in the movies. She was pissed off that I could eat anything, as much as I wanted and did not gain weight,
while she would gain weight just by looking at food. She would wail on me and I would just stand there with a
smile on my face and take it. And that would just piss her off more.

Another time we got into a verbal argument because I would not let her go to Greece and live with guy there for the
summer and that I should welcome her back into my loving arms. (She even went as far as having the guy from Greece
call me in an attempt to change my mind. Simply amazing.) When I left the house to cool off, she then took a hammer
and knife and destroyed some things I gave her. That is when I started sleeping with my clothes on; it was not a matter
of if the violence would come, but when.

I finally managed to get her out of the house (I was supporting her, she did not have to work). She got a great job
with a couple of scammers during the savings and loan crisis and I talked her into moving into her bosses house
as temporary housing until she got back on her feet, knowing full well that she would seduce her boss, which she did.
But at least it got her out of my hair and true to form, they became engaged until she flipped on him. He called some
time after and read me the riot act for hooking them up together. After I calmed him down (he was going to hunt
me down like a wild dog) we laughed about it all, having survived our experience with her.

At that time in my life I seemed to attract such women, I don’t know why. I had another girlfriend, six foot tall and
blond, with whom I lived and she would get insanely violent and extremely strong when mixed with alcohol. I have
seen her bust a bar stool over a man’s head and literally pick a full grown man up and toss him through a window.
She could fight better and dirtier and was stronger than most men I have seen but she was always very kind and
generous to me. She was a cancer and two time suicide survivor. Her “will” was such that she could literally stop her
heart, make it ship beats, which I verified with a stethoscope. Amazing.

Could go on and on with unbelievable stories about these and other women I have known but don’t want to bore everybody.

You know the old saying . . . Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Domestic violence, perpetuated by either party, is really nothing to laugh at and those involved should seek and get
professional help and guidance.

Good post PMCCHRIS.

I lived with a girl for several years who was very violent. She said I was always reading/working and ignoring her. She said when we fight at least she knows I'm paying attention. Yeah, it gets worse. One night she goes on a rampage. I had to wrap her up and hold her arms to keep her for continuing to hit me. She dug her fingernails so deep into the back of my hands that nearly 20 years later I still have the scars. That was it. Sort of. Well, not really. So I ran out of the apartment and called NYC Police. They arrived, I told them what happened, showed them my hands. I asked them to go in and talk to her.

The cops asked if I was certain I wanted them to do that, because if they talk to her and she says I hit her, even tho I called, I'm going to jail. WTF? I said go on in. I walked I with 2 male cops. My GF had very little clothes on. (yeah, she looked awesome). They stared at her for a milli-second too long and she noticed. She started screaming at them, calling them leachorous pigs, etc. thank goodness for me. They finally calmed her down and left. Then we had some intense sex. Yup.

The final straw came when she was trying to punch me and I was dancing around swatting away her punches like I was Muhammad Ali. Being a graduate of a top university she was no dummy. She kicked me as hard as she could in the shin with her hiking boot. I almost blacked out because it hurt so bad. She moved in for the kill. I lost my mind, lifted her up and slammed her on the ground, knocking the wind out of her, but she was fine. But her head missed the corner of our brick fireplace by less than 6 inches. If she hit it I would have murdered her. I grabbed my 2 dogs and lived with a friend for 3 weeks until she found a place and moved out of my rent controlled apartment.

That was it. But we are still friends. She is single and lives in London. Anyone interested in a wild girl? She is tough, but I could easily take her in a fair fight.;)

Friend was released this morning. No arrest nor charges have been made nor will be.

Very sad world we live in these days.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar