over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Thor

Thank you.
Everyone I talked to was raving about how great F5 was but I will probably enjoy Thor better.
Im also looking forward to the new X-Men movie this summer.

I am going to see Thor this weekend. I saw an extended trailer for the new X-Men movie last night and that looks really good too.

Anytime - must keep the Gods happy...
:D

BTW - slightly off topic:
Anyone here read Neil Gaiman's "American Gods"?
Amazon.com: American Gods (9780380789030): Neil Gaiman: Books

Very cool...

I knew I saw this somewhere:

**broken link removed**

Gaiman recently revealed that an adaptation of his acclaimed novel was in the works, but it turns out it's going to be for the small screen as American Gods heads to HBO. [frick] yeah!

HBO seems to be gathering more and more fantasy type shows under it's wing as Game Of Thrones debuts on Sunday, we have the news that Neil Gaiman's awesome novel American Gods will be getting similar treatment..

Last edited:
I saw this movie in 3d and it was a good movie. Really worth seeing it and it's worthy of being the number 1 movie in the country right now.

Saw Thor a couple of nights ago. I was totally reminded of Masters of the Universe . . . but anyway, was disappointed with this film. It was very weak. Movies like Iron Man and its sequel (and the Spider-Man films as well) blow this film out of the water.

Last edited:
My brother just saw it and told me how funny it was and he couldn't stop laughing. Apparently he says "Mortal is too weak, need sustanon!" If anybody saw it, please let me know if thats what he said, lol!

My brother just saw it and told me how funny it was and he couldn't stop laughing. Apparently he says "Mortal is too weak, need sustanon!" If anybody saw it, please let me know if thats what he said, lol!

Just found out that the correct quote was "This mortal form has grown weak. I need sustenance" I don't know where my brother got sustanon from...

just saw it tonight with my son. we both loved it!! as with most marvel movies sit through the end credits for a short scene of things to come. 90% of the audience walks out and misses these little treats. and always look for a small cameo by stan lee, the one in thor had us laughing our asses off.

I knew I saw this somewhere:

**broken link removed**

Gaiman recently revealed that an adaptation of his acclaimed novel was in the works, but it turns out it's going to be for the small screen as American Gods heads to HBO. [frick] yeah!

HBO seems to be gathering more and more fantasy type shows under it's wing as Game Of Thrones debuts on Sunday, we have the news that Neil Gaiman's awesome novel American Gods will be getting similar treatment..

One of my favourite books and im so glad this project is finally off the ground and will be done right. Now for a good omens mini series too!

**broken link removed**

I thought thor was good but not spectacular. To be honest the best marvel movies have been the first 2 spider man, iron man 1 , xmen: first class and what look killer is captain america. Fantastic four, x men 1 , 2, and 3, daredevil, elektra, and ghost rider all sucked. Blade was good but not great.

Thor was ehhhhhh OK....X Men First class was VERY good! Very good acting and story.

One of my favourite books and im so glad this project is finally off the ground and will be done right. Now for a good omens mini series too!

Still in the planning stages though.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Mads Mikkelsen dropped out of Thor 2

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Im so happy they have the technology to do these comic movies justice

Im also glad they are making them a little more gritty and adult oriented as opposed to batman 2-esqe type movies.

That looks like its going to be a great movie

stunt double

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• a6smabjcmaeqzo.jpg
    a6smabjcmaeqzo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 153

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member