over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: topical DHT for.... Beards

That's interesting and I agree that should work but the one reason I cycle rogaine is because it seems to have aging effects on the face even when applied to the scalp and washing my face afterwards.
I heard the ageing on the face thing is just inflammation making you look bad because it's puffy and makes things look creapy. But idk.

Why are beards so popular these days? Seems everyone is growing one. I still personally dont want one. I guess it is just like any fashion trend?

This article has a theory:

"According to researchers at the University of Western Australia, men start growing beards when they notice other men – competitors – growing one in what becomes an alpha male hair-off. According to the study, published in the Evolution and Human Behaviour journal, the researchers looked at 154 species of male primates in big societies and noted that they wear ‘badges’ that outwardly show their sexual attractiveness over fellow males. In orangutans this is shown in cheek flanges, snub noses on monkeys and, you guessed it, beards on humans. According to the researchers, the more males in a society, the more competitive the badges – or epic facial hair -get. “In the case of humans, this may also include phenotypic extensions such as body decoration, jewellery and prestige items,” he said.

"In a previous study along the same kind of lines by Sydney scientists, the popularity of beards came down to Darwinian selection – the more beards there are, the less attractive they become. When we reach “peak beard” the pendulum will swing back the (clean shaven) way.

Researchers have also suggested that factors such as economy, lifestyle and culture have a marked impact on when beards dip in and out of fashion.

“I think one of the reasons beards have made a comeback now is that it’s a difficult time,” said Professor Rob Brooks from the University of New South Wales, how led the study."

There is a scientific reason behind all the beards we're seeing | MiNDFOOD | Style

Man, by the time you are able to grow a good one they will be out of style and you will shave it off!

Lol I know. It's not much different than steroid use for growing your body tbh. They're both extensions of your masculinity... or feminism but I regress. Whether it be for sex appeal, masculinity, or douche fad culture, they're no different than our juiced up bodies.

Do you have an ugly face? If not then why hide it with a beard?

I'm convinced having to shave is how god punishes me for my sins, be careful what you wish for the grass is not greener on the other side!

u wanna be that cliche dude with a beard and side part fade?
god, so many dudes like that now.
and hell yeah im jealous

This article has a theory:

"According to researchers at the University of Western Australia, men start growing beards when they notice other men – competitors – growing one in what becomes an alpha male hair-off. According to the study, published in the Evolution and Human Behaviour journal, the researchers looked at 154 species of male primates in big societies and noted that they wear ‘badges’ that outwardly show their sexual attractiveness over fellow males. In orangutans this is shown in cheek flanges, snub noses on monkeys and, you guessed it, beards on humans. According to the researchers, the more males in a society, the more competitive the badges – or epic facial hair -get. “In the case of humans, this may also include phenotypic extensions such as body decoration, jewellery and prestige items,” he said.

"In a previous study along the same kind of lines by Sydney scientists, the popularity of beards came down to Darwinian selection – the more beards there are, the less attractive they become. When we reach “peak beard” the pendulum will swing back the (clean shaven) way.

Researchers have also suggested that factors such as economy, lifestyle and culture have a marked impact on when beards dip in and out of fashion.

“I think one of the reasons beards have made a comeback now is that it’s a difficult time,” said Professor Rob Brooks from the University of New South Wales, how led the study."

There is a scientific reason behind all the beards we're seeing | MiNDFOOD | Style

Im always skeptical of any social science. It’s not really a science.
I’ve got a beard because I got tired of shaving all the time. I also simply like how it looks and it’s a plus that I get compliments on it. Besides having a beard is natural for men. It’s weird that they had to do research to figure out why men grow beards. I think it’s weird that feminizing men is normalized. I’m sure some people like anything else do it to follow a trend, but we all follow a trend in some form of fashion.

I heard the ageing on the face thing is just inflammation making you look bad because it's puffy and makes things look creapy. But idk.
I think it’s individual because I use Rogaine and it’s never effected my skin. I also on GH so that might have something to do with it. I’m gonna stay as young as science will allow me to lol

That may be part of it, but it does affect collagen synthesis.

I saw this video a couple months ago, it's scary looking was has happened to some people.

Watch "MINOXIDIL SIDE EFFECTS THEY WON’T TELL YOU ABOUT – PSEUDOACROMEGALY!?" on YouTube

That may be part of it, but it does affect collagen synthesis.

I saw this video a couple months ago, it's scary looking was has happened to some people.

Watch "MINOXIDIL SIDE EFFECTS THEY WON’T TELL YOU ABOUT – PSEUDOACROMEGALY!?" on YouTube
Bro.... wtf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity