over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT-Troubles seeing at night sometimes

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had Lasik surgery about 7 years back. I know I need to get an eye test because at night I'm kinda of having issues seeing curbs, etc. It obviously get's pretty bad at night. I feel like Dante mentioned something he takes for his eyes? Anyone else having the same problem?

As people get older their night vision usually gets worse. They have less caritenoids in the eye.

Depending on how old you are, it could be the start of cataracts.

Its best you go to the doctors and get your eyes checked, the eye is no laughing matter.
Do you have other disturbances, during the day?
If you close the good eye, what is your vision like?
Is this natural progression or are you thinking its AAS related?

i have TERRIBLE night vision. considering getting some kind of glasses that increase night vision when driving
i dont think a supplement is gonna fix it
-F2S

i have TERRIBLE night vision. considering getting some kind of glasses that increase night vision when driving
i dont think a supplement is gonna fix it
-F2S
I really only have problems driving at night in the rain. The bright headlights of other cars in my face and all the light reflecting off of the water on the road surface makes it really hard for me to see well. Id rather drive in the ice and snow.

I just turned 45
Cataracts can actually happen at a relatively young age, but isn't common. My sister in law had her cataracts removed in both eyes at the age of 48 or so, and so did one of my best friends. Just a coincidence I guess, but I was surprised to see it.

Reactions: Bio
Its best you go to the doctors and get your eyes checked, the eye is no laughing matter.
Do you have other disturbances, during the day?
If you close the good eye, what is your vision like?
Is this natural progression or are you thinking its AAS related?

Def not related to AAS. My left eye is better than my right. I don't have any other issues....just have a bit of an issue at night time. I'm going to have to go see a doc.

Def not related to AAS. My left eye is better than my right. I don't have any other issues....just have a bit of an issue at night time. I'm going to have to go see a doc.
Is your's really bad in the rain? My experience is just terrible, but if it isn't raining its not bad at all.

Hopefully you dont have Central serous retinopathy, this effects just one eye usually and is related to AAS.
The part of the eye affected CAN be assymetrical which would affect the quantity of light that goes through usually felt at night,
(C&P) Central serous retinopathy is a medical condition where fluid builds up behind the retina in the eye. It can cause sudden or gradual vision loss as the central retina detaches. This central area is called the macula.

Is your's really bad in the rain? My experience is just terrible, but if it isn't raining its not bad at all.

You and me both! At night, in the rain, with oncoming headlights, it's hard to see the lanes.

I def experience when it rains and it's night time. I'm fine driving on the highway and everywhere else...It's just kind of hard to see lanes while turning when it's pitch black out

Hopefully you dont have Central serous retinopathy, this effects just one eye usually and is related to AAS.
The part of the eye affected CAN be assymetrical which would affect the quantity of light that goes through usually felt at night,
(C&P) Central serous retinopathy is a medical condition where fluid builds up behind the retina in the eye. It can cause sudden or gradual vision loss as the central retina detaches. This central area is called the macula.

It would be a long shot. I don't really even cycle anymore.

i really hated being out at night for the first few months after my event last year.. not afraid of the dark per se, but a definite uneasiness about being outside.. night just seems slightly 'darker' - if that makes any sense.

my vision did get screwed up, and now i wear glasses, which makes my vision perfect again... also makes me look more sophisticated - which is a definite plus

You and me both! At night, in the rain, with oncoming headlights, it's hard to see the lanes.
It is a bit scary for me now to be honest, and I don't mind driving my car 160 mph plus on a track screeching tires, but driving in the rain at night scares me some now. I feel like I am fighting to see the lane lines! A few years back it was around 11 pm and not many on the road. I discovered I had been driving on the wrong side of the center lane line for a short while. I had just come up over a hill and somehow went left of center. I didn't realize it until I saw headlights coming straight at me! Scared the shit out of me. I feel like my ability to see in the rain at night has always been poor, but gotten worse lately.

It is a bit scary for me now to be honest, and I don't mind driving my car 160 mph plus on a track screeching tires, but driving in the rain at night scares me some now. I feel like I am fighting to see the lane lines! A few years back it was around 11 pm and not many on the road. I discovered I had been driving on the wrong side of the center lane line for a short while. I had just come up over a hill and somehow went left of center. I didn't realize it until I saw headlights coming straight at me! Scared the shit out of me. I feel like my ability to see in the rain at night has always been poor, but gotten worse lately.

That's scary. I haven't done that.....that could have been ugly

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner