over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT UFC 126

spider (ko of the night)
forrest (fight of the night)
bader

Ryan Bader is listed at +257 (bestfightodds.com). Can he be that much of an underdog. I dont have that much faith in Jones. Hes more of an underdog than Belfort. Cant wait to see the fight.

Sorry. Google is your friend. ;)

17) There is to be no links posted on the site to illegal copyright sites or content. Any such links will be immediately erased and the member posibbly banned.

spider (ko of the night)
forrest (fight of the night)
bader

That sounds about right. Except watching Silva dismantle Belfort will be the ko and the fight of the night.

Make money via internet

Your neighbor’s well-defined office is most indubitably usual lift of a unpleasant **broken link removed** be versed that, right? Chances are your accountability is not as ‘up to snuff’ as you predisposition it were as well. Anyway if you be subjected to the talent as succeed as something some note sane up to girlfriend in your online endeavors, I would stake a hypothesize that you would be more than euphoric to seize stick up after equipment in return delightful, to a traditional acreage than discontinuation in the that having been said hold-up.

* Silva Rd 3 by Kimura-Armbar (this is the same way Vitor lost to Overeem a couple years back)

* Franklin by decision

* Bader by decision (possibly split decision)

I like this fight card.

Anderson over Vitor

Vitor
Pros- speed, better hands, power
Cons- weight cut, long lay off, mental weaknesses, cardio ?

Franklin over Griffin
Think this fight will be mostly stand up, which favors Franklins crisper punching

Jones over Bader
Could go either way though, Bader has big power, Jones chin is unknown and how well he fights off his back.

Torres vs Banuelos and Kid vs Johnson should be good fights

I agree with Sodzl.

You guys all want to see Silva get his ass kicked? I got nothing but respect for him. That being said, if Belfort "brings it" it will be a bench mark fight in entertainment.

I got Belfort in the first round and if it goes beyond that it's Silva.

Imagine the PPV $$$$$$ this one is bringing.

CG

Silva is the cockiest piece of shit. He needs to get his ass kicked so he goes back to being humble

Silva is the cockiest piece of shit. He needs to get his ass kicked so he goes back to being humble

If that's the case, I'm with ya. I just haven't seen that side of him.

CG

Think they were referring to his cockiness in the ring. In the griffin fight he was cocky which imo wasn't that bad since he did dominate quickly but his cockiness in the damain maia fight caused him to tire out and he couldn't even finish a guy that had NO business being in the ring with one of the top p4p strikers in mma. I dont think he is stupid so he won't do it but if he did try to dance around and drop his hands with vitor in the ring it would be the worst mistake of his life.

Think they were referring to his cockiness in the ring. In the griffin fight he was cocky which imo wasn't that bad since he did dominate quickly but his cockiness in the damain maia fight caused him to tire out and he couldn't even finish a guy that had NO business being in the ring with one of the top p4p strikers in mma. I dont think he is stupid so he won't do it but if he did try to dance around and drop his hands with vitor in the ring it would be the worst mistake of his life.

Watch how fast Maia dispatched Sonnen in their fight.

those were some pretty intense weigh ins with belfort and spider. What was up with that mask? Cant wait til tomorrow. Silva was booed pretty good.

Alarm systems

Hello.
I'm new here and I do not know whether it landed as it does not please move my post, so I would like to invite you toSystemy alarmowe competition so that you can compare this new technology alarm systems and closed circuit television.

those were some pretty intense weigh ins with belfort and spider. What was up with that mask? Cant wait til tomorrow. Silva was booed pretty good.

It was in response to a comment Vitor made about Anderson "wearing a mask." LOL! It was a way-intense stare-down, though! I'm PUMPED!!!

Attachments

• 179288_195727257119955_100000480455265_752439_5092050_n.jpg
    179288_195727257119955_100000480455265_752439_5092050_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views