over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT UFC 126

yeah sucks that channelsurfing.net and atdhe are gone...anyone got any other ones...sopcast channel 24267 sometimes has it

f' Silva.. I hope Belfort knocks his clowning ass out... How can you respect a guy who obviously has no respect for anyone himself... Great fighter but a piss poor attitude... He is the Terrell Owens of the UFC... ;)

f' Silva.. I hope Belfort knocks his clowning ass out... How can you respect a guy who obviously has no respect for anyone himself... Great fighter but a piss poor attitude... He is the Terrell Owens of the UFC... ;)

Anything is possible but until I see someone beat SILVA with my own eyes I will not think its possible.

Ain't that a kick in the head? :D As a HUGE fan of Belfort's that was pretty rough to see. Can't wait to hear all of the Silva haters, though. That train is never late. LOL! But at the end of the day, this card was not nearly as exciting as I anticipated. Also, the UFC needs a facelift in a BIG way. Their 90's rap/metal theme song sucks ass (it sucked even when that music was current 12 years ago!) And that gladiator/Gregorian chant crap is PLAYED OUT! The UFC have become the Ed Hardy trucker cap of the MMA production world. They need to take a cue from the Japanese. Those boys know how to put on a show.

Yeah I wonder which one hurt worse, Belfort absorbing Silva's foot to the chin or Silva stubbing his toe on Vitor's jaw.

spider (ko of the night)
forrest (fight of the night)
bader

well i didnt do to bad with my predictions. I really thought bader had a chance. I didnt believe the jones hype. I guess hes legit. Ill have to start giving him his credit.

boy was i so happy when anderson got the W....that kick was beautiful. This man is with no doubt the best p4p fighter in MMA. Now, i do not agree with his antics when he is fighting someone who he feels in not worthy enough, but no1 can disagree with his talent and the fact that he has wiped out the division with ease(minus Sonnen). If GSP gets passed Shields, then we will see Silva vs GSP. Any thoughts on that fight? Personally, i feel that even as great as GSP is...he is outmatched by Silva. Thoughts???

b If GSP gets passed Shields, then we will see Silva vs GSP. Any thoughts on that fight? Personally, i feel that even as great as GSP is...he is outmatched by Silva. Thoughts???

Agreed.

boy was i so happy when anderson got the W....that kick was beautiful. This man is with no doubt the best p4p fighter in MMA. Now, i do not agree with his antics when he is fighting someone who he feels in not worthy enough, but no1 can disagree with his talent and the fact that he has wiped out the division with ease(minus Sonnen). If GSP gets passed Shields, then we will see Silva vs GSP. Any thoughts on that fight? Personally, i feel that even as great as GSP is...he is outmatched by Silva. Thoughts???

GSP said if he moves up he is gonna do it right and pack on the muscle so he has to make the same type of cut to make 185 as he does now to make 170. Add in the fact that I think GSP could already man handle Sonnen (who man handled silva despite the loss) and I think GSP wins this fight and is the top p4p fighter.

I have been wrong before tho infact I picked the main 3 fights on last nights card wrong. I knew Jones was legit but I thought Bader would have the strength advantage. I thought Griffin was gonna strike with Franklin and get KO'd. I thought Belfort would come out blazing and overwhelm silva (still think he could have but oh well...)

Silva vs GSP

Either GSP lays on Silva for a 5 round decision or Silva TKO. I think the odds favor Silva

I know it was years ago but GSP did tap to strikes from Serra. Fucking Serra . What do you think's gonna happen when Silva connects? He's never felt someone with that kinda power.

silva is to big for him he wont get him to the ground

Disagree, I think he could get him down a couple times. Problem he(GSP) would have to worry about is getting clipped while trying to set up his takedowns later in the fight.

Wrestlers (some) don't seem to have too much of a problem getting him down. Luter was a handful for him... until he wasn't. LOL.

Silva is TOO BIG for GSP...GSP dosen't even finish guys in his own division...a Silva fight could be career ending...UFC will never do it....Spider may go up to 205 though, he has already fought/decisively won there

id like to see silva move up to lt heavy weight so he can get some competition maybe he can grab 2belts

Silva/Jones, anyone? I pick the black guy! :D

If GSP can move up, that would be one of the biggest pay per view events ever. Im sure the UFC would like that to happen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws