Travis Browne vs. Rob Broughton
Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
Ben Rothwell vs. Mark Hunt
Tim Boetsch vs. Nick Ring
Tony Ferguson vs. Aaron Riley
Cole Escovedo vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Ricardo Romero vs. James Te Huna
Junior Assuncao vs. Eddie Yagin

Gotta love jones. Phil called him "the Michael Jordan" of the UFC even before he became champ. Good call Phil!

Hoping Jones puts him out within 30 seconds

I really think Rampage is gonna take this one. But it is a fight and anyone could pull off a victory.

I told everyone that Jones will become the UFC champ after his first fight in the UFC.

Jones will have two problems in the future though; mental resiliance and weight.

jones and koscheck.

Pulling for Hughes, but it could go either way.... IF the Rampage shows up that beat Chuck and Wandy then he'll take the belt back. Looking forward to the Gomi vs. Diaz fight too.

Jones! Rampage will just be a punching bag more are less. He is way to slow and out classed in every aspect of the game. Koscheck will win alot better hands then matt. I think nate will pull of the win also.

jones and koscheck.

Hehe! Taking it easy this time, huh? :p J/K man! I think you're right although I'm hoping for the upset with Jones.
Let's spice it up, though. I'm gonna say Jones by SD and Kos by TKO. Should the upsets happen, I'm gonna say 'Page by KO (round 2) and Hughes by guillotine submission round 2. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I really think Rampage is gonna take this one. But it is a fight and anyone could pull off a victory.
You have been smoking too much crack!
Pulling for Hughes, but it could go either way.... IF the Rampage shows up that beat Chuck and Wandy then he'll take the belt back. Looking forward to the Gomi vs. Diaz fight too.

And you have been smoking just as much crack as he has:D

I'd love to see Hughes win, but just don't see it happening....for Jones it should be an easy victory although if Rampage can stay awake for all 5 rounds...I dunno he is coming off some really shitty descisions that were in his favor(Machida c'mon)

You have been smoking too much crack!

And you have been smoking just as much crack as he has:D

Haha maybe, but I got faith in Page. Have you seen the commercial where rampage says, "I bet you choke". I kinda think that's what will happen. Jones is a BAD ASS no doubt, but I think he'll be most tested in this fight. Not making excuses, but I do think Shogun was way out of shape in their fight together which is why Jones made it look EASY. I just wanna see old school prevail :headbang:

Guys thinking Rampage has a chance is dillusional, Jones is just way out of his league right now.

I was going to pick Rampage until i found out that Jones had a spy in Rampage's camp. Reason being jones has reach and speed. He isn't stronger than Rampage, Rampage's wrestling is underrated so it would probably end up in a stand up fight. Rampage weakness is his failure to check leg kicks, but throwing legs would leave jones open to punches. No one has really hit Jones cleanly on the chin and a guy like Rampage can turn the lights out with one punch.

Hehe! Taking it easy this time, huh? :p J/K man! I think you're right although I'm hoping for the upset with Jones.
Let's spice it up, though. I'm gonna say Jones by SD and Kos by TKO. Should the upsets happen, I'm gonna say 'Page by KO (round 2) and Hughes by guillotine submission round 2. :rolleyes:

LOL i'm taking it easy and you're practicing diplomacy at it's finest by covering all possible outcomes. LOL we might see you onstage at the next political debate. wait we forgot to predict against all the astronomical odds in the universe the outcome of.........

JONES
RAMPAGE DRAW

HUGHES
KOSCHECK DRAW

now we're covered!!

Hey Tom, the jerk store called... Just playing, man. Look, I was bored and had too much time to think about it. Okay?

Hey Tom, the jerk store called... Just playing, man. Look, I was bored and had too much time to think about it. Okay?

LOL the jerk store.....George Castanza at his finest. Me just knowing that tells me we both got too much time on our hands!

Guys thinking Rampage has a chance is dillusional, Jones is just way out of his league right now.

thats bullshit!!! this is league where any thing can happen one punch turns it all around! yea jones might be more athletic! but if rampage catchs that string bean on the chin hes snoring on the FUCKN mat believe that!

Last edited:
thats bullshit!!! this is league where any thing can happen one punch turns it all around! yea jones might be more athletic! but if rampage catchs that string bean on the chin hes snoring on the FUCKN mat believe that!

Do you know anything about mma:rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner