over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: vacation plans

Alfresco, you win. I’ve always liked overland rigs. Is that the sprinter, just rigged out for cross country?

I found an old yota land cruiser that I had plans to overland build. But... life and money squashed that idea!

Hawk, congrats on 10yrs! It’ll be great no matter when you guys get to do it!

Alfresco, you win. I’ve always liked overland rigs. Is that the sprinter, just rigged out for cross country?

I found an old yota land cruiser that I had plans to overland build. But... life and money squashed that idea!

Hawk, congrats on 10yrs! It’ll be great no matter when you guys get to do it!

Is is a Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 van, 4 x 4 turbo diesel, built out by Sportsmobile in Fresno, CA.
Just had the suspension upgraded (returned to factory specs., A bit low in rear in the fotos, rides smooth
as silk now and skid plates installed all under. It's got a refer and freezer, hot water, microwave, a high
altitude diesel heater, ~ a full size bed, solar panels up top and lithium batteries. Lovin' it.

Attachments

• side_view_IMG_3820.jpg
    side_view_IMG_3820.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 16
  • t_T4Q6291.jpg
    t_T4Q6291.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 16
  • inside_IMG_3806.jpg
    inside_IMG_3806.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 15
  • rear_IMG_3804.jpg
    rear_IMG_3804.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 14
Single guy, no family so this is skewed a bit but looked at Mexico, DR, Ecuador, Aruba, and even Costa Rica is supposed to be opening up to US flights next month. South America is my spot but unfortunately they're among the worst with getting their aviation sector back up n running (minus Brazil recently but we still got a ban on them). All have ups and downs, Mexico is really the easiest and most hastle free right now but it's the least desirable in my opinion being I can only easily get to the tourist trap of Cancun. DR looks fun but a curfew gonna hurt things unless you're looking at a self contained resort in Punta Cana or are just really good at knowing how to move. Almost all besides Mexico require some sort of pre-testing or testing at the airport upon arrival. And the best is they want PCR tests 48 hours before departure with a back log at the labs 7-12 days. Might have to stick to boring domestic road based travels or you could end up needing another vacation after the prep for the first vacation..

If you like the Mountains you should check out Ouray Co and the Silverton Co area, a lot of people do the jeeping thing around Ouray, i have been there several times but never in peak season but im not a jeeper, i go there for climbing and hiking.
The fires are currently making that area iffy. We canceled our trip next week and decided to head to the Tetons.

I live out here in Raleigh, NC. Anyone from NC or here abouts can vouch for the beautiful clean coast and also very scenic mountain ranges like biue ridge mtns. I feel blessed that just anyone direction east or west in a few hours time i can feel like 1000's of miles from home without being so.

My mother is vietnamese in the next few years hopefully we.can visit her homeland together. She has family from siagon but the plan would be spend 1-2 month exploring the entire country. From what my mother tells me you get a lot of spending power with the American dollar or Euro just about anywhere you go in rhe country. I.e. central vietnamese gorgeous coast line legit 5 star hotels for ~$25 per night. There are also European own resorts which aren't nearly as cheap but still very very reasonable priced. The only thing that really concerns me is the damn heat.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity