over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT W** do you tell a girl

Complimenting a female you are chasing is the cardinal sin! By doing this, you are making it clear you are chasing after them. It needs to be a mutual attraction. Calling a girl beautiful will put her at a level above you. She won't take you as a serious candidate and might even toy with you. You fall under the "nice guy" or "friend zone" category. You can compliment your girlfriend or something, but not someone you want to be your girl

This is why you don't compliment there looks. Give them a genuine compliment about anything else other then how they look. Be original. Its a win win, now your flirting without giving too much.

girls don't like when you apologize to them like that... You are the boss, and you don't have to apologize for anything, you decide whatever the fuck you wanna wear

I mean if u spit on her face by accident, then yea you apologize

It works for me bro. I come across very cocky an arrogant sometimes. I own a couple businesses an found that I never ask anyone for anything I usually just tell them. I tend to treat women the same way. I try not to come off as a total dick an I can dress pretty raggy sometimes lol.

I was looking like crap in Dallas a couple weeks ago and my friends were all dressed up. I still pulled our waitress even tho they were going for her also. They all think I'm an asshole at some point but I soften the blow in the begining lol. I don't have to mean what I say to say it lol.

I agree with AlphaMale in every post...

the old saying that says girls love douche bag... IS ABSOLUTLELY true but to some point, once she is your girlfriend and she is committed is when you start treating her like a princess but before that, you must be cocky, and show that she doesn't mean anything to you ! don't disrespect her, but don't compliment her either ! disrespect her in like a fun way, tell her her shoes remind you of your grandmas shoes or someshit like that lol

read The Game by neil stratus ! It's a magic book that works

This is why you don't compliment there looks. Give them a genuine compliment about anything else other then how they look. Be original. Its a win win, now your flirting without giving too much.

Yes you can compliment their jewelry or something but definitely not their looks.

Treat a princess like a whore,
Treat a whore like a princess.

I disagree with that lol. I've gotten more women in my dirty ragged out shoes, old tshirts, an cap then dressed up. I usually apologize for looking like crap but tell them I wasn't here trying to impress anyone line. Obviously I'm always showered an clothes are clean but it always works for me.

A lot of women will look at a shabby man and see a challenge."With some new clothes and some coaching,I can turn him into the man of my dreams"lol

Remember, they know men who find them hot will end up being somewhat awkward, most women think it is a compliment, and a sign you are genuine. You can follow the 'player' rules of thumb or you can be genuine, all depends what kind of women you are trying to attract.

Don't know how old you are, but if you are over the age of 20 or so...here are some rules I follow when talking to girls that I see on a frequent basis (IE, the gym)

1. Don't be a douche - non-teenage girls don't like douchebags. They like guys with an edge, and it's a fine line, so try not to cross it.
2. Don't be macho - this goes hand in hand with being a douche. Macho-ism is douchey to like 99% of girls. I've never dated a girl who gave a fuck about 1 muscle on my body other than abs, which most of them have all LIKED, but never openly "LIKE OMG I LOVE UR ABZ SIX PAX R SO HAWT" - they won't say this. This goes for weight too, no girl cares about how much you can press, how heavy you are, blah blah blah.
3. Be confident, but short in your first approach - Talk about normal shit with girls you strike conversations with, whether it be in public, the gym, a bar, whatever. It needs to be natural. If you just walk up to a girl and say "I like your purse...." and cue the awkward silence, it's not gonna go anywhere and you are going to be embarrassed as fuck. When I talk to girls at the gym, I legit just introduce myself, ask how their workout is going, ask them general opener questions like how long have they been going to the gym (my gym is pretty new) etc etc. Then I tell them I'll let them get back to their work out and move on. Don't try too hard on the FIRST approach. First approach is key, and it should be really casual. Once you've introduced yourself, if the girl gives you the vibe that she actually doesn't hate the fact that you are talking to her, you can continue to do so in subsequent run-ins wherever you see them on a normal basis. I use the gym as an example because most of us are there like every freakin day so we might as well communicate with others every once in a while, right?
4. Follow up - in the gym setting, or any setting where you are going to see the same person you are interested in on a regular basis, keep in touch with them. Once you have introduced yourself you can start coming up and asking how their day was and start slowly probing into what they do on a daily basis, work, free time, etc. The key is to be gradual about it. Yes it would be fucking awesome if you could just go up and say "Hey my name is Joe, wanna go on a date?" - but that shit probably ain't gonna work on most respectable girls.
5. Seem interested, but not OVERLY interested - Don't come running after the girl in question whenever you see her. That might freak a girl out, so if you do this and all of a sudden she's no longer in the same place at the same time as you....you done fucked up. After you have talked to the girl a couple of times back off and see if she approaches you. Work out in the same general vicinity and if she comes up to you and strikes up the convo for once, then you can assume that she's at least partially interested. At this point play it by ear, maybe she'd be up for getting dinner one day after the gym or w/e.

i just take my top off :D

First off, what are you trying to accomplish? do you want a girlfriend/ serious relationship or are you trying to just get laid?

Ive allways told myself i wanted nothing serious, but now im starting to think otherwise, kinda bored of beeing single I guess, just wanna find a girl i can be with:)

And thanks guys I appreciate it

Ive allways told myself i wanted nothing serious, but now im starting to think otherwise, kinda bored of beeing single I guess, just wanna find a girl i can be with:)

And thanks guys I appreciate it

If it's a relationship your after you pretty much just have to be yourself. Otherwise once she gets to know who you really are she may not like it. Then your left alone again. Tricking a girl into liking you is a recipe for disaster. Think about it, do you really want to even bother being with a girl who doest want to be with you but wants this false persona you created in the first place. And believe me 99% of women can see right through the bullshit pick up artist crap just like most people can see right through a used car salesmen.

I have been in the bar business for 15 years. you should hear the conversations I get to hear on my end that groups of women have about so called self proclaimed pick up artists. They really do take them as a complete joke. Girls not so much, but actual women who can hold a decent conversation and are much much better looking than your average bar or club skank look at those guys as a complete joke.

It's really only a matter of being comfortable with yourself. If you don't like you then you cant really expect someone else to.

CONFIDENCE!!!

Just say "what the fuck?"
What is the worst thing that can happen?

So do a shot or whatever and make it happen. Gotta swing to hit the ball.

You: "What's the difference between jam and jelly?"
Her: "What?"
You: "I can't jelly my cock down your throat!"

:D

You don't have to be the best looking, biggest, strongest or richest guy if you have confidence. You must exude confidence to be noticed.

I wish some of the women here would comment on this post.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws