over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - What career could I go into?

check out this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/63549-what-kind-job-do-you-have.html

hope i posted that correctly.
anyway, what you will find is that any career is pretty good for a bodybuilder. you just gotta make it work. i will admit when i had a more sedentary job i did better and missed less meals etc. but you can make almost anything work.
8 time Mr.O Ronnie Coleman was a cop for 4-5 of his sandow wins i believe. Ate in his squad car, trained early in the day etc.
-JS

I think the better question is what kind of career would I enjoy, be good at, and make money doing? Then work bodybuilding around that.

I think the better question is what kind of career would I enjoy, be good at, and make money doing? Then work bodybuilding around that.

:yeahthat:

Good one Brick.

exactly !!

obvously somthing that pays well as this is by no means a cheap hobby

Bounty hunter???

cop, firefighter, open a supplement store, open a gym.

That is a crassee question in these times.....How about what Brick said and how about making a foundation for yourself and then think about bodybuilding......

US Armed Forces, Homeland Security i.e. border patrol are some others.

Personal trainer.

But, Brick's post was the best.

If you want to go to school a kiniesology degree is great for a bodybuilder or anyone who wants to make a living off of fitness. I am working on a B.S. in athletic training myself and I love every minute of it. You can also go into P.E. or physical therapy.

This can go a lot of different ways in my opinion.

What job is 'best' for a bodybuilder, the bodybuilder being YOU could be totally different things from one person to the next.

Do you want some office job where you just sit around and eat your meals and then lift when youre off? Do you want a physically demanding manual labor type job? Do you want something that actually involves fitness like being a trainer?

I would say to go towards the job that you want, or that you would enjoy while still making a decent amount of money. or enough to make a realistic comfortable living. Bodybuilding should come behind all of these things in order of priority, even though some would disagree with me :p

But the harsh reality is that for 99% of the people on this planet being big or in shape on its own isnt enough to earn you a living. You need skills, experience etc. Use what you have. And sadly "most" fitness jobs you may have in mind wont cut it for most people in the long term. Especially if you have kids or mountains of debt.

Im not saying that you wouldnt be able to.. it just seems like people have a harder time doing that, or go in with false expectations maybe. Hell you can still be a teacher or be an accountant or artist or something and be a bodybuilder. Just look for whats best for you.

Last edited:
Seriously, Brick's answer should be given thought. I am a white collar professional, dig my job, well paid, respected, etc etc etc and I worked bodybuilding around it (although in my advanced age I no longer use bodybuilding to describe my weight lifting).

What careers are good for a bodybuilder?

Thanks

Lets see here, uuuuuuh Landscaper, house painter, bridge toll taker, stock boy at a supermarket, lion tammer, unicycle stunt man, cat groomer, the possibilities are endless my friend! :D

web cam model

Lets see here, uuuuuuh Landscaper, house painter, bridge toll taker, stock boy at a supermarket, lion tammer, unicycle stunt man, cat groomer, the possibilities are endless my friend! :D

I don't know why, but I started laughing out loud at cat groomer.

I just imagined a smiling bald giant guy with hose like veins running down his forearms, petting a very bitter, sulking cat on the head.

this is the your answer right here!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity