YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - What did you get your Lady for the Holidays.

vitor

Registered
Damn I went to get something small for my girlfriend of a year and half, maybe some perfume, and some ear-rings. Next thing I know im shelling out 900$ for some platinum 1/2 carat diamond earrings. Just curios what you all are getting your ladys, and I dont want to hear a jug of protein, anavar, or primo either.

i am getting my girlfriend a set of diamond earings and a ring with a big saphire with 2 diamonds beside it on a 18 carrot gold rind(i think that is the carrot) and i was thinking some nice perfume and some sexy g-strings, i got a good deal on the jewelery i was in india and bought it there, if i would have botten it here it would have costed me like 1000 bucks but it cost me like maybe 300 i think, hahahha sweet hey.
oh hey vitor i just sent you a message but your mail box was full

Geez, you boys are generous!
Australian men would be hard pressed to spend $20.
I don't think my ex spent that much in total over 3 years. :(

this yr, i didn't spend much, but she knows i'll make it up to her in a few months.

JW

You guys are so sweet... my guy is always so thoughtful like that and knows that it pays off in the end.... ;)

btw I am getting him a cycle this year is that a good Idea or should I be more traditional.... lol...razor sweaters pants cologne chain saw.... please I need help !!!

A Christmas tree, lights and ornaments from Walmart. I will probably get her a card and a little something else.

Yea I know I am a bastard.

Oh yea I forgot, I let her quit her job and have paid all the bills for 4 months. Took her on an 8 day cruise last month, to NY the month before and next month we are going to an island off the coast of South America for a month.

Does that make up for it? :)

a pair of slippers and a rubber dick! if she doesn't like the slippers she can fo fuc$ herself!!!!:D j/k. just lots of clothes!

Th, that is funny as hell! IF you get him some gear, which is really cool that you stand by him like that. I would find a slick way of letting him know, like get him something that is off the wall, that he would never expect and incooperate it into it. Like a small surprise turned into a BIG one. I know I'd love it.

Armageddon said:
IF you get him some gear, which is really cool that you stand by him like that. I would find a slick way of letting him know, like get him something that is off the wall, that he would never expect and incooperate it into it. Like a small surprise turned into a BIG one. I know I'd love it.

Thanks that sound like a good idea....waiting on the last little item to be here monday so now I can start figuring how to wrap them up then :D

You cant go wrong with jewelry. I got mine a ring w/ some fake diamands in it. We're married so I can go fake. She prefers fake jewelry and we can spend the difference in vegas or mex, hehe. Got her a nice suede jacket, I put some thongs in the pockets. Oh she bought me some soma kits, she just doesnt know it yet.

I went

to the leather store and went all out...Christ Leather can be expensive!! I got her a bunch of miscelaneous stuff too.

got mine half carrot diamond earings, 200.00 leather boots,an alphet, belly button ring , roses.gift certificate to nail salon.
and since shes part italian a 21 carrot gold boot of italy that has a dimaond,emerald and a ruby in it like the colors of the flag.it goes on a chain.
dam im broke lol

i got mine small diamond earrings and a heart shaped neckless w/ small diamonds in it......

ryan

YES

My nice gift paid off, I just got back from the breeder and She is getting me a new puppy when we get back from brazil, Im getting a baby rott, or a minature Schnauzer <-- Cant spell it, I have a schnauzer now he is about 4, so the rott might be too big, but our current dog likes my brother more for some reason.

All I can say is puppys are so fun, go to the mall and play with one for 10mins will make you feel so good. Imagine me 220lbs laying on the living room floor of my breeder with 5 little puppys trying to bite my ears, my shoes, my clothes and just be played with by me.

SOunds kinda gay sorry just had the happy puppy feeling.

Yes, I was told I did well. That is a bonus! Haven't seen a smile that big in almost a year, hehe.

I got my chick a nice watch and some slippers, A bunch of stuff from victorias secrete but I think I will go get her one of those rubber dicks!!
I got my baby(8 month old rotty) a leapord leash and a matching collar. Also I got her a harley davidson hat and a Hawian shirt, she's going to look so cool

6 hour`s SPA treatment for my Wife :D

(Full body massage,foot massage,bodyscrub,shower steam ? , manicure,pedicure,face mask . Make up, mud something ?? )
$230.-

Merry Christmas from NORWAY

my girlfriend gave me some protein bar! :D:D:D
I gave her... nothing! :D

New Boobs!!LOL

She got me my eyes lasered so now I have 20/20 vision.hehehe
It has been an $$$ Christmas.

RY

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics