over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: What if this happened to your kid..

What a fucked up world man for real !

I just can't believe how could someone have a heart like that ??? WTFFF shit just doesn't make sense to me
These are just 2%, God watches all kind of shits everyday

Last edited:
Right in my neighborhood. This tards are all already caught and will be facing some pretty serious charges.

I've been in that neighborhood plenty of times. A friend of mines family used to own Jimbos, which is a bar not far from there. The kids who's face was in the video(Palamino?) father is a cook county sheriff who after seeing the video called the police and then went to the station with his son. People are trying to give the sheriff props for turning his kid in but he had no choice, he had to do it before someone else saw it and called him. The girl was used to lure the boy into the alley and then when he got there all he heard was get him. There is a good article on it in The Chicago Tribune, easy to find online.

reading a link that says "burning dog" is enough to ruin my day, unlucky for the chinese guy too but he handled it pretty well i think

reading a link that says "burning dog" is enough to ruin my day, unlucky for the chinese guy too but he handled it pretty well i think

I agree. That guy is tough! I would be proud to call him my son. Poor kid took quite a beating and still managed to run the hell out of there. I think he showed extremely high morals by not fighting back not to mention smart. If he would have fought back the beating would have been a lot worse.

I am not even gonna look at that dog video... I am not crying on my way to work! Someone posted a pic of a dog that had been tied to a post and left on facebook and that haunted me for months. Evil people in this world.

I cant wait till these lil shits go to jail. Hope fully they will all get jacked by some badasses in prison! Then thy will know how it feels to be out numbere. Reminds me of the new Shinedown song, Bully!

Shinedown, Bully Video

Yep..if you've raised a kid like that, you've failed. Either Genetically or environmentally, you've failed.

I remember being at a party in HS and seeing a girl I knew, cut up another girl's face with broken bottle, just because she was pretty. No warning, no arguing, just struck out maimed this girl for no reason. It's haunted me ever since...there was just no way to see it coming or prevent it. Some mean fucking people out there.

Being American, I love the US for many things...but where I live in Europe, this shit NEVER happens. Just a different mentality, I guess.

I am not even gonna look at that dog video... I am not crying on my way to work! Someone posted a pic of a dog that had been tied to a post and left on facebook and that haunted me for months. Evil people in this world.

Funny you say that, i just checked and that video has been removed. I think a lot of people shared your sentiment.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131