over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: What if this happened to your kid..

Seven teenagers, including a 15-year-old girl, were charged this morning with the beating and robbery of a 17-year-old high school senior that was captured on video and posted on the Internet.

Only one of the teens, Raymond Palomino, 17, of the 3500 block of South Hoyne Avenue, was charged as an adult, with one count of robbery and one count of aggravated battery for the attack that has gone viral on YouTube.

The remaining teens, two 16-year-old boys, three 15-year-old boys and the girl were all cited in juvenile delinquency petitions on the same charges, police said. Their identities were not made public because they are juveniles. Police said one of the teens lives in Arlington Heights, the rest in Chicago.

Police didn't say what the girl's role was in the attack.

Thats terrible. What I don't understand is how they think it makes them look like a badass when in reality they look like a bunch of pussies, which is exactly what they are.

That was me in grade school. Used to get beat up twice on the way home.
5-8 kids at a time, I'd get away scream absanaties and they would chase me down and beat me again. Teaches you how to take a beating.
Then Puberty Hit, Now I hand out the beatings.
Tuff lives builds tuff people!.

That was me in grade school. Used to get beat up twice on the way home.
5-8 kids at a time, I'd get away scream absanaties and they would chase me down and beat me again. Teaches you how to take a beating.
Then Puberty Hit, Now I hand out the beatings.
Tuff lives builds tuff people!.

Most of us here have been through shit like that, that's why we want so much muscle !! PROTECTION haha

Seven teenagers, including a 15-year-old girl, were charged this morning with the beating and robbery of a 17-year-old high school senior that was captured on video and posted on the Internet.

Only one of the teens, Raymond Palomino, 17, of the 3500 block of South Hoyne Avenue, was charged as an adult, with one count of robbery and one count of aggravated battery for the attack that has gone viral on YouTube.

The remaining teens, two 16-year-old boys, three 15-year-old boys and the girl were all cited in juvenile delinquency petitions on the same charges, police said. Their identities were not made public because they are juveniles. Police said one of the teens lives in Arlington Heights, the rest in Chicago.

Police didn't say what the girl's role was in the attack.

The girl may have been the one holding the camera and letting this all happen...i'm glad they were all charged. But the sad reality is, these people are monsters filled with hate and evil, and what's going to happen while they go through their punishment? That hate and evil will continue to build and when they're released, they may (according to studies shown) have a higher chance to commit equal or greater crimes.... I guess I can just be thankful that they're going to be temporarily pulled from society

What values and morals are these kids taught at home?? NONE!! I was taught at a young age not to fight but defend myself at all times. I don't know what happened to the man to get him on the ground but i damn sure guarantee you one thing my uncle always told me, when ever you are out numbered make sure one of them gets it just as bad as you. I would have had one of those mutherfuckers wrapped up so tight with my finger in his eye, ripping his fucking ear off, squeezing his fucking nuts, biting him - fuck it anything goes when it's 6 on 1!!! I know it's hard to defend yourself when you are on your back but you stay on your back, not your side, you line yourself up with one guy and kick up in his nuts, the next guy you side kick in his knee and break that shit, when they start dropping you get on the one thats on the ground and pound his fucking skull in!!!!!

I was approached like this a few years ago by some punks and I told them point blank, you might beat my ass and I will take it but one of you is gonna end up in the hospital with me, so who's it gonna be - after that it was all words until i finally told them to either do it or get the fuck out of my face, one kid stepped up and got a right to the temple, head hit the car and dropped and his boys fucking left him!!!!

Easy to say what you woulda done when its not you but this kid would of gotten beat a lot worse and possibly killed if he was gouging eyes and kicking nuts. As humiliating as it would be and something I probably couldn't do even knowing this but not fighting back is the safest/smartest thing to do in this situation unless you are some kind of bad ass superhuman that can KO anybody with 1 punch and even then you risk getting shot or stabbed if any of these kids are armed.

THAT GIRL IS IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT, her name, address and phone number are posted all over youtube! Sucks to be her right now.

sucks to video a kid getting beat up by 6 others.... she deserves it

Easy to say what you woulda done when its not you but this kid would of gotten beat a lot worse and possibly killed if he was gouging eyes and kicking nuts. As humiliating as it would be and something I probably couldn't do even knowing this but not fighting back is the safest/smartest thing to do in this situation unless you are some kind of bad ass superhuman that can KO anybody with 1 punch and even then you risk getting shot or stabbed if any of these kids are armed.

x2

Although I would fight back if 7 people attacked me. But would I if I was 17 again... I doubt it. In that situation that would be the worst thing for him. Not that it was much better with him not fighting back. They were stamping on his head... no regard for life whatsoever. If he fought back I can guarantee you they would have done much worse. 2 stamps on the head would have turned into 15.

Around here if someone started to fight back then weapons would always be used. If they take it just punches and kicks etc unless the attackers are out to get that particular person.

I was a big nerd when I was a kid. Glasses/Braces, good grades, very quiet and reserved... Got bullied from the age of 10 up until I was 13. At 13years old, I was eating fries in the cafeteria, and I went to drop off the used fork in the cafeteria dishwashing bin as was required. A couple of 15 year olds who were always bothering me on the bus started up with me as I crossed their paths. I tried to get away when one of them grabbed me by the throat. I still remember it vividly. They were laughing as he was choking me. I snapped. I stabbed the guy repeately in the neck with my fork. I hit him right below the ear. It wasn't very deep but it left the classic 4 squarred holes and it pierced the skin so some blood was evident. I think I stabbed him 6 times, 3 in the neck and 3 times in the stomach which did nothing really. Imagine I was holding an actual knife... I then started kneeing him in the balls, I gouged at his eyes. Punched him in the head. It was completely savage. All this while the entire cafeteria, including his friend who was 3 feet away watched in complete horror. I went to a private school, this stuff never happened.

We were both taken to the principal's office. I never got in trouble over this, he just swept it under the rug. I found out years later that the bully's father was the principal's close friend. It was a huge embarasment for him, being 15 and getting ravaged by a 13 year old. Nobody ever messed with me after that incident. Actually, people thought I was crazy and it hurt me socially.

not so sure she is the one who recorded it, she said in it that named the boys in the video when she saw it - unless i missed her saying she recorded. She also said that this was retaliation for a previous jump that this kid and others did...

you're right it easy to say it, especially when you've had it done - 4 on 1, wasn't a good time but i did what i had to do and like i said, 1 of them enjoyed his head getting bashed in the sidewalk, yes i was getting kicked but when he stopped moving and they saw how fucked up he was i was able to get away. Bad ass no, but i grew up with 8 uncles who were all black belts and there are ways to quickly even the numbers game, strike first and strike hard.

hopefully it brings awareness, but in all reality I myself had been jumped twice and one time It was my brother being bullied and I took over for him. Can't be alone if you live in those types of neighborhoods really.

I hope he brings a samari sword to school and kills them all

not so sure she is the one who recorded it, she said in it that named the boys in the video when she saw it - unless i missed her saying she recorded. She also said that this was retaliation for a previous jump that this kid and others did...

you're right it easy to say it, especially when you've had it done - 4 on 1, wasn't a good time but i did what i had to do and like i said, 1 of them enjoyed his head getting bashed in the sidewalk, yes i was getting kicked but when he stopped moving and they saw how fucked up he was i was able to get away. Bad ass no, but i grew up with 8 uncles who were all black belts and there are ways to quickly even the numbers game, strike first and strike hard.

and you believed what she saidddd ????????? OMG comon man !!

Does that asian kid look like he would gang up and beat other people ? with that broken English ? why would you believe that

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws