over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: What should my next car be?

Tesla all fucking day or a maserati, you can get a 2012 grand trurismo maserati for 60k

If you are going to lease again then that opens up some higher priced cars I would assume. I am partial to Audi and Porsche since I own both. If you don't need a lot of space then I would lease the new Porsche 911. The new 911 is a turbo 4 with more horsepower and better fuel economy than the outgoing model. The 911 has a back seat too.

If youre looking for something with more room then either the Audi A6 or A8 is great. Both models come in the S variety too, S6 and S8 with tremendous horsepower and performance.

Thanks for the input everyone, I used to use my friends dealer license to buy and sell cars on the side so I've driven just about every make. If I'm going to go Japanese it's going to be Lexus, nothing against the others all Japanese makers make a great car but the quality isn't like Lexus. The Infiniti's are very pretty and good value but I've owned my fair share of them and they're just a notch below, both with the build quality and especially the materials used on the interior. At this point I'm thinking to just keep it simple and have one vehicle so it has to be an SUV, I mean who am I kidding I live in Michigan so it's not like I can have a true sports car the roads are shit and the weather is shittier. Maybe in the next couple years if I'm feeling bored I'll get an old model Ferrari or Aston Martin for my dick around car.

So I'll sell my LX and when the lease on the GS expires I've pretty much narrowed it down to either the GX460 or a Range Rover Sport, it's going to be a lease otherwise I would never consider a Range Rover, last one I had the engine blew before I could get it home from the dealer auction, literally that's what happened. I'll pass on any American SUV's, I'm all about the red white and blue but not when it comes to cars! The infiniti truck I like the way it looks buy my friend has one and it feels cheap and overdone, the BMW and Porsche trucks both look like mini vans or station wagons to me and I'm sure the new maserati one coming out will just be an overpriced chrysler again. I like SUV's that feel like truck, no crossover BS.

I'm going to go test drive the Rover first and then the GX, I'll let you guys know how it goes! If there are any other options I'm missing please do let me know!

I'm going to go test drive the Rover first and then the GX, I'll let you guys know how it goes! If there are any other options I'm missing please do let me know!

You seem to have it narrowed down.

I'm not a big fan of SUVs. Don't really like how they maneuver and don't feel safe at higher speeds.

I'll just throw another candidate in the mix. Seems to have a slightly lower center of mass if compared to the GX.

**broken link removed**

And laugh all you want, but I really dig minivans. The new Odyssey is a beast of a car. Does pretty much everything an SUV does, only more efficiently and it's more fun to drive.

hqdefault.jpg

You seem to have it narrowed down.

I'm not a big fan of SUVs. Don't really like how they maneuver and don't feel safe at higher speeds.

I'll just throw another candidate in the mix. Seems to have a slightly lower center of mass if compared to the GX.

**broken link removed**

And laugh all you want, but I really dig minivans. The new Odyssey is a beast of a car. Does pretty much everything an SUV does, only more efficiently and it's more fun to drive.

hqdefault.jpg

The pics didn't load for me, what's the other car??

I hear you about minivans though, we rented one to go Mardi Gras and we all said it was one of the smoothest easiest things we've ever driven!

The new vet is sick.....my friend just bought one for $110,000 supercharged v8

My car will put it to shame.racing that is.

Tesla all fucking day or a maserati, you can get a 2012 grand trurismo maserati for 60k

Y'all make me realize how poor I really am! :confused:

Y'all make me realize how poor I really am! :confused:

Cars don't mean shit dude, if I was smarter I would just lease a Silverado for 220 a month 0 down and call it good. If things were different in my life, not even talking monetary, that's what I would be doing.

The Dodge Challenger Hellcat would be my pick, but since your not interested in American cars, I can't help you.

Good luck with your new ride.

The Dodge Challenger Hellcat would be my pick, but since your not interested in American cars, I can't help you.

Good luck with your new ride.

That's a very nice car but being in Michigan it's kinda a waste to lease. I've extensively driven dozens if not hundreds of American cars and they're great to beat up but not something to really enjoy driving or own long term, with the exception of some trucks and sports cars. A charger hellcat would definitely be fun to drive but not necessarily a pleasure to drive daily. I'm looking for luxury and if I'm going to pay the price for a Lincoln or Cadillac why wouldn't I get a foreign luxury car for the same price which blows them away? I handle the cars in the family and my mom, dad and both sisters drive American cars. I leased my dad a Silverado for 220 a month, my little sister a awd regal for 140 a month and my older sister a awd charger for 240 a month, my mom drives a grand Cherokee we've had forever those are good cars she doesn't drive much and it's good to have a 4wd suv at the house. They beat the hell out of them and return them after 2 or 3 years, once those cars have 25k on them it's over they rattle they vibrate they shift hard it's just been my expierence. Here in Michigan you can get some crazy deals on American cars but if you want something you're going to enjoy you have to look elsewhere, again all my opinion!

Just bought a new Ford Explorer platinum sport twin turbo ecoboost awd. This thing amazes me with power and handling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a new Ford Explorer platinum sport twin turbo ecoboost awd. This thing amazes me with power and handling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the new Escape and Edge. Both Titanium packages. Ford really stepped their game up. The technology is amazing and the ride is so smooth. I am very impressed with Ford.

Jeep grand Cherokee SRT. Hellcat is coming out. Yeah its a 700 HP SUV awd. Yeah its USA. Who cares? Stuuuuuupid fun.

Why would you lease?

Leasing works great for me. It's cheaper monthly payments and I get a new car every 3 years. Some people is doesn't work for. I like new cars. Either way, buy or lease I'm going to have a payment.

I would lease because it makes sense in regards to depreciation if you get a good deal and I never want to own a new car out of warranty. Plus I want a new car every couple years without dealing with selling my old one.

I forgot to even mention the biggest issue with an American car here in Michigan beyond weather, roads and reliability. I live in a nice downtown area, definitely not the most affluent there are a few more without 20 miles which are more so but here in the basement garage of my building you will find no less than 5 new model vettes and a few brand new escalades parked down there. Anything you can readily buy off of an American car dealer lot here in Michigan you're just one of the pack, no matter how top tier it is. Everyone is "related" to someone who can get them employee pricing if not better and anyine who makes 30k a year can afford an upper tier American car. The prices, especially leases, for American cars over here are way below anywhere else in the country. I have relatives/friends in California, Florida and Kentucky who come here when they need new cars every time, I do the leg work for them before they show up. Even if you have the most crazy suped up version of your car it doesn't mean much when there are 5 base models at the light with you.

I know it shouldn't matter if other people have your car and yours doesn't stand out but because of extenuating social circumstance it does to me, stupid I know but it is what it is and I'm an idiot that needs my ego stroked. I think American companies make great work trucks, they can take a beating and their cheap to fix but I'm not looking for that. They also make some great value sports cars if you like straight line speed but also not looking for that. At the moment I'm looking for exclusivity, comfort, performance, luxury and quality. I can't think of any American cars that will provide that.

Last edited:
Jeep grand Cherokee SRT. Hellcat is coming out. Yeah its a 700 HP SUV awd. Yeah its USA. Who cares? Stuuuuuupid fun.

Brings back some fond memories. I use to have a 300 SRT8. Boy did I have fun with that :headbang:

You don't want to be anywhere near a maserati without a warranty. Get them new or a year or 2 old tops, get out of them before the warranty expires and pass that trouble on to somebody else.

If you can hold out until this summer, the Infiniti Q60 coupe. 400hp twin turbo, all wheel drive if you choose. Wont completely break the bank but it will cost a penny or two. I have a 2013' g37x and love it. Great performance vehicle and never had an issue maintenance wise.

This. Im waiting for the Q60 coupe to come out.
Or the LC 500 Lexus also coming out and it looks dope

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner