over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: What would you do in my situation?

Well I can't know anything for sure, but we've had family gatherings where she didn't drink at all.. Doesn't really have any alcohol in her house.. Never gotten fired or even reprimanded at her job

Never goes to bars without friends or family

No prior run ins with the law, etc

But for the sak of argument... Even if she was an alcoholic, would it make this situation less bad?

I'm from the school of thought that family still means something...it doesn't buy someone endless passes but it does get them one. I'd lay into her...women who have coasted thru life with their pussy pass rarely get seriously talked to, she may need to just hear you lose it to know she crossed a serious line not just with you, for everybody around her and it's not okay. This is why dads in the house are important for little girls, and why brothers are important for sisters, somebody needs to be honest with these girls cause most pathetic thirsty guys will let them get away with their bullshit behavior. We're the only guys in their lives that don't want jack shit from them so if we're not the ones to tell them when their bullshit is wrong then who. Let her know that next time, there isn't a coming back from it and she can make the decision on your relationship from there.

Last edited:
BN, we are twins, so yes

Anubis, this is far from the first infraction.. It's just the most recent and, quite frankly, the worst one

At least in recent memory

did you just assume my gender?

look, I appreciate the straight talk. maybe im not as industrious as you are, but

-I crashed my car on the way to work

-she gave me a ride to work

-she drunkenly gave me a ride home from work

not a tremendous amount of time to walk to the dealer and rent a car..

My bad... I did not realize this happened in one fell swoop - aka the same day.

Just uber or rent a car until you can sort out a more permanent ride.

My bad... I did not realize this happened in one fell swoop - aka the same day.

Just uber or rent a car until you can sort out a more permanent ride.

No worries mate

My town is so small idk if we even have uber lol

Maybe 1 guy for the whole town just driving around all day like gta3 :eek:

Shit you have a twin? Meaning there's 2 of you? Oh lord, Fuk us all...

On a serious note;

1. Buy a used cheap beater like a Corolla or Civic for 2-2.5k cash; should be run well and be perfect for your small commute.

2. Don't take rides with your sister if you feel this might happen again.

3. Have an adult talk with her; if she can see your point of view without going apeshit, and fix this stuff; it'll serve her very well in life as a whole. If she doesn't listen; well you can't do anything. Ive learned that you really can't lead people's lives; and there's a limit to how much of your time and attention a person deserves and whether or not it's appreciated. Family is family; but they need to also show they are family. Obviously nothing in life is this black and white; especially between siblings.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Shit you have a twin? Meaning there's 2 of you? Oh lord, Fuk us all...

On a serious note;

1. Buy a used cheap beater like a Corolla or Civic for 2-2.5k cash; should be run well and be perfect for your small commute.

2. Don't take rides with your sister if you feel this might happen again.

3. Have an adult talk with her; if she can see your point of view without going apeshit, and fix this stuff; it'll serve her very well in life as a whole. If she doesn't listen; well you can't do anything. Ive learned that you really can't lead people's lives; and there's a limit to how much of your time and attention a person deserves and whether or not it's appreciated. Family is family; but they need to also show they are family. Obviously nothing in life is this black and white; especially between siblings.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

In all seriousness Slice, this is good advice. And like getitinya said, family bro, never forget. Once they are gone, they are gone. Fix it with her but don’t burn that bridge.

He wrecked his car and his sister lives close by. What childhood trauma is haunting you that you have to be so "manly"?

My thoughts as well when i read dudes post to the OP, calm down Bro, its ok to ask family for help when warranted!

My thoughts on the topic are if you have always had a good relationship with your sis, talk to her and let her know she f#@*^d up, if she doesn't take you seriously, cut her off!

Your situation, I would not want to be in your place. Talking with her, clearly, will not help :confused:

She's your sister and I feel you have no other choice but getting her some help. No matter how mad she makes you or how frustrated you get at the end of the day she's family.
He said he don't give a fuck about "but she is my family business".

LS is the guy whose zip code will be a sad and lonely old age home when the time comes with loads of money stuffed in the bank and nobody to enjoy it with.

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see".

Ever heard of that ?

From what you have told us she is neither blind nor deaf!!!

Rather then being a sexist and label her as a low IQ dumb and depressed women how about you make her sit down for 20 min and have a chat with her ?

tell her ..

no 1 Her actions were irresponsible towards you and others and put everyone's health and safety into danger.

no 2 why she did it ? motive behind it ? deep seated issues ? There is always a emotional trigger when people do things like that. You have stated she is not an alcoholic so that's no an issue. Its a on off thing.

no 3 what chain of events occurred before this incident to configure her state of mind.

no 4 Does she need further support with driving lessons ?

no 5 Can a driving instructor be arranged to provide further support ?

no 6 Is she seeing someone ? had a fight ? was not in a good state of mind.

Who knows what's going on in her mind ? She could be having suicidal thoughts ? want to end her life. could be anything. This might just be the start ?

A calm one to one might get her to open up and speak her mind and tell you all about it and more. May be you need to get a professional therapist to help her to open up.

How much time you spend on pro muscle daily again ? You have plenty of time to bullshit and troll the board but can not invest 20 mins to support your own blood ?

You have shown totally aberrant behaviour towards her.

Instead of showing her compassion, empathy and a helping hand you are raising a thread here with a live thought process in your head of straining your relationship with her.

What a self centered fucking disgraceful waste of a sperm you are slice!

I would ask you to hang your head in shame but you are too shameless to even do that.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How much time you spend on pro muscle daily again ? You have plenty of time to bullshit and troll the board but can not invest 20 mins to support your own blood ?

You have shown totally aberrant behaviour towards her.

Instead of showing her compassion, empathy and a helping hand you are raising a thread here with a live thought process in your head of straining your relationship with her.

What a self centered fucking disgraceful waste of a sperm you are slice!

I would ask you to hang your head in shame but you are too shameless to even do that.

shit, you're right. what was i thinking???

how could i not see that this is actually all MY fault?

i'll head over to her house after work and beg for her forgiveness.

A sister is a little bit of your childhood, that can never be lost.. Take care of her :)

I´d give my life for my family and I always thought twins shared a special bond, more so than "normal" siblings but this is obviously not your case, does she feel the same way about you? Does she have other people that could care about her if you´re not involved? If she´s going through a rough patch she needs to know someone cares and is there for her, let that person be you. You shouldn´t be here asking what we would do, ask yourself what you can do, now get off the keyboard and take care of your family.

Give your sister the definitive wake up call because putting herself behind the wheel in such a state shows total disdain for human life, hers and that of others, she needs to be told that, if it were me, I´d have dragged my sister the fuck out of the car if she refused to let me drive and then given her a Fidel Castro long discourse about what is wrong with her actions, then offered to help in any way I could. Yes, we all make mistakes, but when mistakes can cost lives things get worrying.

This smells like depression more than alcoholism, tell your sis to take a look at this and answer honestly, then evaluate from there, I hope you can work this out:

Burns' Depression Checklist | Clinical Depression: Symptoms and Treatment

Last edited:
shoulda said it was my brother instead of my sister lol...

didn't think my post would rally PM's white knight land force.

(she's not going to sleep with any of you)

I´d give my life for my family and I always thought twins shared a special bond, more so than "normal" siblings but this is obviously not your case

anyone who says this clearly has no clue and hasn't been through real shit with their family.

I grew up with a young lad who went full rebel in his teens, doing hard drugs and stealing from his family to fund his habit.

shit really hit the fan when he ran over his kid nephew in a drug-fueled binge... killing him.

I guess it would be irrational for his brother to hate him right? cuz he's faaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmily...right?

I would be like 'but heeeeeeeeeeeee's your brotherrrrrrrrrrrr'... but I like having teeth.. so.

anyways, my sister is no more depressed than your typical woman... and she doesn't have a problem with alcohol..

her problem, is she has NEVER been held accountable for her actions.. sooo

shit, you're right. what was i thinking???

how could i not see that this is actually all MY fault?

i'll head over to her house after work and beg for her forgiveness.
I knew it would fall on deaf ears when i was writing it lol but I still had to..

Her fault ??
Your fault ??
Whose fault

Its not about finger pointing and plying blame game you genius.

It's about figuring out the underlying issues with your sister and see if you can help her or if you cant then get her help from somewhere else.

Try to fix the issue so next time she thinks for hers and others health and safety and does not drink and drive and kill her and others on the street on a repeat incident.

How would u feel if next month she did it again and you obviously not going to be there to control the steering form the side and she ran into some kids playing around the street corner or she had a collision with another vehicle and killed herself.

What you going to tell yourself and your family and others then ? oh yes I was aware of this issue, happened last month actually while I was with her in the car but i choose not to address it and simply cut off from my sister cos I couldn't give a fuck?

Make a fucking effort to help is what I said.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311