over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT whats everyone getting for mom

mexikaz

Registered
Im totally lost as far as mothers day gifts.whats everyone getting?

A card....me and the wife are gonna help plant the garden all day Sunday even though I am quite a bad gardner, but it is the thought that counts!

some sexy panties . well i guess i get the benifit from that . i get to look. lol
mine is going out of town got a card and some new clothes .

some sexy panties . well i guess i get the benifit from that . i get to look. lol
mine is going out of town got a card and some new clothes .

Took me a minute to understand that you must have kids and that the sexy panties are for your wife. Scared the shit out of me when the answer was

"some sexy panties . well i guess i get the benifit from that . i get to look. lol"

I'm taking Mom out to dinner at her favorite place and getting her these fancy shoes she has been wanting but hgasn't bought for some reason. Seemed like a hint to me.

James... the thread is " what are you getting your mom for Mothers day?"

Oh man.. Dusty.. I nearly fell off my chair when i read that.

I will be spending mothers day at home recovering from the 6 hour drive from the NPC Contra Costa.

Last edited:
Well

my mom has lived in FL for 20 years now, I always just sent her a really nice card, but this year I sent her a Mother's day boquet(sp) from Costco.com Hopefully she will like the change.

Orchids and a bottle of Anavar.

I bought momma dukes a nice classy Nine West handbag along with a Mothers day card. The Coach bag that would fit her style was too much dough... :p

James... the thread is " what are you getting your mom for Mothers day?"

Oh man.. Dusty.. I nearly fell off my chair when i read that.

I will be spending mothers day at home recovering from the 6 hour drive from the NPC Contra Costa.

well alex and dusty i didnt read the thread very good . but if i did by my mom some panties they wouldnt be sexy and i wouldnt want to look lol

even though my mom is pretty and has fake boobs. i still couldnt bare the thought of it. anyway .

yes i have two boys. mean ass boys . that for some reason are distructive. and like to tear up everything up . lol

thinks for dusty it was funny .

and i got my mom some pumma shoes and a makeup mirror that shows her face 6X . she getting blind. lol

Cracked me up too.

I thought.... "What, you are getting your mom sexy panties????" lol.

I am taking my mom and dad out for steaks this weekend. :)

I got my mom a nice webcam so we can Skype, she lives in NC and I'm in CA and she has mentioned looking into "that Skype thing" so I know she'll love it.
Awwwwww!:D

My mother passed when I was 12 and each year my father and I take a drive to her grave and drink a cup of McDonald's coffee (lol my Mom and Dad would stop and have coffee each morning after I went to school),leave the biggest sunflower we can find and play a few Elvis songs( her favorite singer).
For my wife the Kids are putting together a Calender of pictures of themselves.

Took me a minute to understand that you must have kids and that the sexy panties are for your wife. Scared the shit out of me when the answer was

"some sexy panties . well i guess i get the benifit from that . i get to look. lol"

OMG I just snorted my coffee.

I am packing up the GF and Chihuahuas and driving up to visit (its less than two hours). I typically send flowers and such at random times instead of holidays. I think she has to think about them a little more, like "Is there a holiday coming? No? Why did I just get this bouqet? Oh, I get it, I'm a good mother!"

I will take her to dinner Saturday night, and cook breakfast Sunday, and cook dinner Sunday Night.

I've said this in another post, but I think Mom's are the best invention on the planet. My mother is 72 and would fight a pack of grizzly bears in a second for one of her children. She is selfless. She is the most precious jewel on this planet and I love her and care for her with all my soul.

Let my let some of you younger guys in on a little secret. When you call your Mom on her "special day" or any other day to "make her feel special", you are the one that is going to get the best of it.

Do not take your mother for granted. I lost my father. My mother is on oxygen full time. I cannot imagine the loneliness I will feel on this earth when she is not with me. I am not the perfect son, far from it, I have always been and will always be the "black sheep" of my family. She does not require perfection. She does, however, require that I be happy.

Saturday, the mother of one of my best friends growing up (across the street) passed. This guy is 50 years old, a father, 6'3 360 lbs. The first guy I ever lifted weights with. He has served a few years in prison. He is a biker and former gang member. He is one of the legit "tough" guys I know. He is kind and loving. He is a quivering mess this week. I'm going to see him again Saturday to try to help pull him together. That is the power of a mother. Do not take yours for granted. It does not matter if she is not perfect in your eyes. She is more than you know.

My thoughts go out to all of you whose mothers have passed.

Last edited:
I used to get things like videos for my mother. I gave her a season of the Weeds show on dvd for Christmas. Now that I've noticed she has not even taken the plastic wrap off of it (she is retired), I think I'll just get her roses even though one of my brothers will probably do that as well.

surprising the mom with a trip back to her home country in the Philippines for 2 wks. she hasnt been there since she arrived in the US when she was 21. 31 yrs ago. contacted her family who she lost touch over the yrs. going during our bdays in july.

even though my mom is pretty and has fake boobs. i still couldnt bare the thought of it. anyway .

I know what u meant in ur first post, but even commenting that ur mom is pretty and has fake titties is just creepy brotha! eewwww... WTF?! I'm glad you "still couldn't bare the thought". :confused::confused::confused:

wow.....

I got her a pink Ipod, 4gb, so she can load up all her favorie songs and start to become "Hi tech". Now I'll have to show her how to use it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear