over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Workplace lunch humor

jrock00123

Registered
I was heating up my lunch in the cafeteria and ran into a co-worker. He was eating a bagel with an Atkins shake ?? I didn't say anything because I knew he would not understand the irony. Reminded of the typical BK order: Wopper, large fry, and diet coke.

What lunch combos have you seen that make no sense?

I was heating up my lunch in the cafeteria and ran into a co-worker. He was eating a bagel with an Atkins shake ?? I didn't say anything because I knew he would not understand the irony. Reminded of the typical BK order: Wopper, large fry, and diet coke.

Ugh I'm guilty of the diet coke thing. It kills me every time to do it but regular is too sweet for me lol.

Sometimes people just tell me what they are eating randomly because they think it will validate them or something...I can care less what others eat. Just don't criticize what I eat...

From recent memory

Full rack of baby back ribs, extra BBQ sauce but with only a side salad with fat free ranch (because he was on a diet).

Fried fish sandwich and a Dannon light and fit drink, because fish is healthy and she is watching her figure...

Bagel with low fat cream cheese and honey, because it is low fat and the honey is all natural.

This is an all the time occurrence from a few people - Subway 6 inch hoagie, no dressing, but a cookie and chips, but because there is no dressing, it is healthy.

One girl will eat a few fiber one bars and something like an orange or an apple, but it is healthy because the fiber one bars have fiber.

A salad with fried chicken in it, but because it is a salad, it is healthy

Where I work there is stuff like this all the time.. I just nod and say, Great job! I'm glad you've found this lifestyle attractive! They smile all proud and I just shake my head as I walk away...

Well if he's not some bodybuilder or anything who really cares what he eats? You can eat whatever you want

Well if he's not some bodybuilder or anything who really cares what he eats? You can eat whatever you want

True statement, but can we not find humor in our surroundings? It isn't like he is making fun of the guy to his face. He is sharing something that most of us can relate to and find a little humor in... life doesn't always have to be so damn serious.... take light of a situation and laugh a little....

I never understood why a diet soda with a cheat meal is somehow a bad or funny thing.

Burgers = muscle building proteins and fats

Sugary soda = 60g of cancerous HFCS.

No matter how obscene my meal is (large pizza etc) I will never put normal soda in my body and will always have diet. I like coke zero

I had a lady tell me the other that she had started eating clean and couldn't believe how much better she felt, so I asked her what do you eat for breakfast out of curiosity and she said I drink a diet coke and eat a cookie but the rest of the day I eat clean. LMAO. And yes that's all she has for breakfast and no she is not overweight she is actually not bad looking, nothing wrong with it just thought it was funny.

Last edited:
I never understood why a diet soda with a cheat meal is somehow a bad or funny thing.

No matter how obscene my meal is (large pizza etc) I will never put normal soda in my body and will always have diet. I like coke zero

Agreed. Damage limitation if nothing else. More calories to invest in the burger or a bigger pizza too :cool: I stick to water myself as it's just habit.

I went camping with a guy once and he said we would be eating healthy. So he says we are having tacos for dinner. I'm like okay tacos can be healthy that have veggies and meat... He goes off to cook... He serves them, healthy tacos, the entire taco with everything in it was deep fried. Good thing I brought my own food.

Ugh I'm guilty of the diet coke thing. It kills me every time to do it but regular is too sweet for me lol.

When I was at Notre dame, a priest there used to go in the cafeteria and get, two chilli dogs, a cheese burger and a jumbo fry, then ask for a diet coke and say, "ha cause I'm on a diet" you just reminded me of that...

When I was at Notre dame, a priest there used to go in the cafeteria and get, two chilli dogs, a cheese burger and a jumbo fry, then ask for a diet coke and say, "ha cause I'm on a diet" you just reminded me of that...
Ha, for me it's no other reason than regular soda is too sweet for my liking. every now and then I like a Stewart's root beer though [emoji16]

Damage control dude. If I eat a junk meal like that, I drink water with it. Last thing I need is more high calorie sugary shit to go along with the meal.

everyday my dad would eat a big bowl of oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar, blueberries, raspberries, honey, and agave nectar with a banana for breakfast

and he'd wash it all down with a huge cup of orange juice.

he had no clue how he'd gained 40 pounds in half a year. 300+ grams of carbs for breakfast followed by a nap might have had something to do with it.

my mom would eat jumbo bags of "low fat" popcorn... it was healthy because it was low fat...

she definitely wasn't low fat though. they are both doing much better now that they started listening to me though :)

The advertising is the biggest problem Terms like low fat, fat free, has fiber Or Low carb suck feebleminded people in to eating junk.

Fat guy at my old job said he wanted to lose weight so he ate at Subway instead of other places he would eat at. That was his version of a diet. Of course he ordered cheese and all sorts of sauce on his subs. He didn't lose any weight.

Perfectly understandable. The typical person here eats things that many think are strange, even amongst ourselves. But we are making informed decisions. That is the difference. And to mental's point, sometimes the humor is just in the irony of the choices. An Atkins product plus a begal, come on, that's a least a little funny.

Perfectly understandable. The typical person here eats things that many think are strange, even amongst ourselves. But we are making informed decisions. That is the difference. And to mental's point, sometimes the humor is just in the irony of the choices. An Atkins product plus a begal, come on, that's a least a little funny.
Yeah thats definitely ridiculous and I agree with general public...they will tell themselves anything if it removes a hint of guilt no matter how little difference it makes!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear