over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: You'll never see one of these alive again

What's even more saddening is the fAct the lions are on the brink of extinction

I heard the Chinese are big time poachers in Africa the last few years. No source I just remember reading that. But I do know they're the ones really big on shit like tiger cock making you more manly etc. Shit blows my mind.

I would pay good money to see these idiots driving the extinction of many species get a good dose of tiger cock...in their asses. Kinda strange that only certain parts of the world actively commercialize wildlife.

It's my understanding that most of the poachers are just poor locals trying to feed their family's. It's driven by people who pay big bucks for the ivory and other parts. It's a sad situation. It's the wealthy hunters who pay big bucks that actually protect the herds. I know it seems contradictory but the hunters help the local economy and help preserve the herds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shit gets to me its our ignorance that will end life on this planet as we suck it dry

Attachments

• rhinos.jpg
    rhinos.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 142
from my understanding the older male rhino that was auctioned off needed to be culled because he was trying to kill the younger males.

the guy that paid the money now has to have private security detail following him and his family to keep his children from "being skinned alive" among other threats.

They talk about this at length on Joe rogans podcast with steve.

I was in Africa last year (Kenya) and was lucky enough to see a Rhino and its calf. They said they are so rare in Northern Africa now (white Rhinos) that tourists will hardly ever see them. I got a couple of pics, you cant see the calf below but she really didnt want to be around us so we took some pics and let her disappear.

It sickens me to hear this happen to animals that do no harm what so ever to us.

Kenyan park authorities also cut the tusk off elephants to prevent poachers from killing them.
The Rinos are also guarded with orders to shoot poachers.

I live in south africa , and over 1400 rhino were killed here last year, the horns are sold to the east as its believed to cure erectile dysfunction etc, one horn can fetch 50 000 dollars on the black market , luckily we killed 14 poachers this last week or so, but they just replace them with more

Unfortunately, we have no natural predators to thin out our population, but mother nature is undefeated in her time and her time will come. .

This reminds me of something I read in a book once, or it was something George Carlin said, can't recall atm, anyway, it basically went along the lines that we have no natural predators, but maybe one day nature will find a way to get back at us, an accounting of sorts. Putting this with the fact that every couple of years we have a global viral outbreak that's worse than the last, spanish influenza, ebola, bird flu, then theres HIV and super bacteria... I can't help but feel that nature is trying to do exactly that and maybe it will dial it in one day.

Sad part is it might be just what we need.

This reminds me of something I read in a book once, or it was something George Carlin said, can't recall atm, anyway, it basically went along the lines that we have no natural predators, but maybe one day nature will find a way to get back at us, an accounting of sorts. Putting this with the fact that every couple of years we have a global viral outbreak that's worse than the last, spanish influenza, ebola, bird flu, then theres HIV and super bacteria... I can't help but feel that nature is trying to do exactly that and maybe it will dial it in one day.

Sad part is it might be just what we need.

I agree with most of what you said, however, HIV is a man made virus.
I could go all 'conspiracy theorist' on you but I will save that for another thread.

Maybe it's been posted somewhere in this thread - there are some that believe it's their right to hunt and kill any animal they so choose because it's their right to own/use their guns as they see fit. As someone posted there was a permit sold for $350k to hunt these black rhinos - someone has too much money and has a fetish for the thrill of the kill.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maybe it's been posted somewhere in this thread - there are some that believe it's their right to hunt and kill any animal they so choose because it's their right to own/use their guns as they see fit. As someone posted there was a permit sold for $350k to hunt these black rhinos - someone has too much money and has a fetish for the thrill of the kill.

The 350K raised to harvest a single black rhino in Nambia will be donated to help with anti-poaching efforts. They allow 3 permits a year in Nambia where a population of 1500 exists. This individual Corey Knowlton is getting death threats because he has chosen to hunt it.

His 350K is doing more for rhinos than all you superior moral tree huggers, even if its a "kill fetish" as you call it. I just hope he does it with archery gear.

How about he just donate the $350k to the town/effort he so desperately wants to help by killing an "extinct" animal instead of doing such an act. If he really cared he wouldn't kill the animal and maybe he bought the permit so no one else could - which would be a great humanitarian act. But unfortunately we all know it's the thrill of the kill that got him to spend his money so he can fulfill his trophy rack.

I'm not claiming to be morally superior and I damn sure ain't a tree hugger but if calling a spade a spade offends you that's your problem.

I guess a see it differently. Hunting is legal. He has the money to hunt such an animal. Would I want to hunt a rhino if I had the money? Personally, no. I guess I see nothing wrong with him hunting and raising alot of money to help the species. I would hope its not to just brag hey I killed a rhino, but I guess sometimes lines are blurred or crossed when it comes to that aspect of hunting certain species.

Regardless he should not be getting such flak and death threats to him and his children by these alleged people that care so much for animals when he is not violating any laws.l

from my understanding the older male rhino that was auctioned off needed to be culled because he was trying to kill the younger males.

the guy that paid the money now has to have private security detail following him and his family to keep his children from "being skinned alive" among other threats.

They talk about this at length on Joe rogans podcast with steve.

Yes, you are exactly right. The tag to hunt that SPECIFIC rhino was given because it was an older male rhino that was now sterile. It was so aggressive to the younger males that they weren't mating. The animal needed to be culled. Why not auction the tag off and use the 350,000 towards protecting the species? I cant understand why people are so butthurt about this.

Bingo. We give billions and billions of dollars in aid, we are like

"Here you guys go. Here's billions of dollars to start you off. These little things are called seeds, and all that over there as far as you can see is the most fertile soil in the entire world. If you can stop fighting and having sex for 5minutes a day and put this stuff over here called water on the seeds, then you can have food and be able to feed your people."

And yet they are completely helpless....

Thousand of species go extinct every year, it's evolution, it's a part of the cycle of life. It's sad that some of the most fascinating species on earth are nearing extinction but it is necessary to make room within the food chain for a better species of animal. Unfortunately, we have no natural predators to thin out our population, but mother nature is undefeated in her time and her time will come. There are entirely way too many stupid, non-productive people reproducing and something's got to be done about it. It's too bad the black rhino had to go first, I always wanted to ride one on the beach and looks like that little dream of mine will never happen.

You really don't have a clue about the issues in Africa. You have the mindset of the colonist that caused the problem and then left.

I hope his gun jams and the Rhino tears him apart.
With over 7 billion humans on the planet earth it won't hurt to "cull" one douchebag.

I hope his gun jams and the Rhino tears him apart.
With over 7 billion humans on the planet earth it won't hurt to "cull" one douchebag.

This thread illustrates the quantity of douchebags that need culling quite well I would venture.

The OP topic was on a West African Rino. What everyone is getting their panties bunch up about is in East Africa. Where the parks make their money to keep these animals alive is from a few permits a year. The cost of thousands of rangers and doctors are paid from these permits. These same park officials choose witch animals are allowed to be hunted. They pick the unstable, sick, sterile, or to close in genetics to breed to be hunted..

This kind of park system isnt in effect on the west side of the continent. And part of the cause of thr OP topic.

Hey fuck head why don't you start from the very fucking beginning of the thread dipshit. I'm just going by what I read that was provided in the first cpl of posts.

Ok once again......EXTINCT.....THERE AREN'T ANY LEFT TO HUNT.

I'M JUST GOING BY THE WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF THE WORD WHICH WAS PROVIDED TO ME IN 1ST GRADE.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131