over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: You'll never see one of these alive again

Ok once again......EXTINCT.....THERE AREN'T ANY LEFT TO HUNT.

I'M JUST GOING BY THE WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF THE WORD WHICH WAS PROVIDED TO ME IN 1ST GRADE.

I know exactly what the fuck it means asshole, why don't you read the whole fucking thread before u jump in and run your fucking mouth.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Let me put this real simple. I was probably too vague.

1. There are black rhinos left on the planet. Not many. But there are black rhinos, and under certain circumstances, you can legally hunt them.

2. There are different species of black rhino, one of which is the west african black rhino as I pictured in my original post.

3. The species that I pictured, again, the WEST AFRICAN BLACK RHINO is extinct.

4. Extinct means zero left. No more. Gone. You can't hunt them. You can't buy a license to hunt them. Why? Because you'd be buying a license to hunt something that no longer exists. There are none alive anymore, anywhere.

Hopefully that cleared up some confusion.

Very upsetting seeing stuff like this. A lot of people are misinformed because it isn't well known that many animals are comprised of multiple species or subspecies. For example there are almost a dozen different subspecies of tigers and several have already gone extinct. A few more of the subspecies have no more than a few remaining animals. So when you hear there are still thousands of tigers left it's misleading. Same goes for rhinos.

Until we institute a planet wide IQ test and sterilize all who fail, the ecosystems of our planet will continue to decline.

Cultures who hunt for food or profit will invariably destroy the ecosystem they exist in. The Third Worlds fascination with non-western medicine will be the death of many species.

I ran a tourist industry in a third world county. I taught the locals to catch fish so that they could take our clients fishing and make 10x the income. Instead of being grateful for the increased income and protecting the resource for a long term income, they wiped the fish out in 3 years and destroyed the $1 million investment we made in the local economy.

Developing antibiotics and vaccines and then GIVING them to people who did NOTHING to help develop them will be the death of this planet and it's developed nations eventually.

This reminds me of something I read in a book once, or it was something George Carlin said, can't recall atm, anyway, it basically went along the lines that we have no natural predators, but maybe one day nature will find a way to get back at us, an accounting of sorts. Putting this with the fact that every couple of years we have a global viral outbreak that's worse than the last, spanish influenza, ebola, bird flu, then theres HIV and super bacteria... I can't help but feel that nature is trying to do exactly that and maybe it will dial it in one day.

Sad part is it might be just what we need.

Kurt Vonnegut said that Global Warming is the Earths way of getting rid of us.

Even if we had complete nuclear annihilation, in 10, 20 or 100 million years the earth could recover. Just a speed bump. Darwin's Theory turns to modern technology to kill off an inferior species.

Last edited:
Kenyan park authorities also cut the tusk off elephants to prevent poachers from killing them.
The Rinos are also guarded with orders to shoot poachers.

Not saying it doesnt happen (removing tusks) but I never saw any Elephants with them removed whilst staying in the Masai Mara. I have heard about them doing it however.
Prior to going to Kenya I volunteered at a Conservation Centre in Namibia (for Cheetahs), they had a resident Rhino expert (the conservation centre had Rhinos on their land) and they said one of the problems for Rhinos (removing horn) is that they lose their main weapon for defending themselves and their young. It really is a fucked up situation.
I also read about certain reserves 'poisoning' the Rhino's horn

BBC News - African game reserve poisons horns to prevent poaching

i dont see this as a long term solution but hopefully it assists in some way. the only way this will be stopped is getting thru the thick fucking skulls of people that believe the horn in some way shape or form is beneficial when ingested.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 279
Not saying it doesnt happen (removing tusks) but I never saw any Elephants with them removed whilst staying in the Masai Mara. I have heard about them doing it however.
Prior to going to Kenya I volunteered at a Conservation Centre in Namibia (for Cheetahs), they had a resident Rhino expert (the conservation centre had Rhinos on their land) and they said one of the problems for Rhinos (removing horn) is that they lose their main weapon for defending themselves and their young. It really is a fucked up situation.
I also read about certain reserves 'poisoning' the Rhino's horn

BBC News - African game reserve poisons horns to prevent poaching

i dont see this as a long term solution but hopefully it assists in some way. the only way this will be stopped is getting thru the thick fucking skulls of people that believe the horn in some way shape or form is beneficial when ingested.

This was in Nirobi (sp)Kenya. They still leave the horns on the Rhinos. The elephants move around so much they can't be guarded all the time.

Until we institute a planet wide IQ test and sterilize all who fail, the ecosystems of our planet will continue to decline.

Cultures who hunt for food or profit will invariably destroy the ecosystem they exist in. The Third Worlds fascination with non-western medicine will be the death of many species.

I ran a tourist industry in a third world county. I taught the locals to catch fish so that they could take our clients fishing and make 10x the income. Instead of being grateful for the increased income and protecting the resource for a long term income, they wiped the fish out in 3 years and destroyed the $1 million investment we made in the local economy.

Developing antibiotics and vaccines and then GIVING them to people who did NOTHING to help develop them will be the death of this planet and it's developed nations eventually.

I spent a great deal of time in Rawanda. Giving money, food, medicine leaves them dependant on the system. Its great you taught the locals how to make an income...but as you noticed if the entire community does one thing...it depletes the supply. Our group taught multi level trade and economics. You cant sustain a community on a single trade. If you can imagine trying to play SIMs with a real city.

We are the worst thing to happen to this plant it.

Speak for yourself

Todd, using a 3rd world country as your example of this is not a good example. A HUNTER is the best conservationist this world has ever seen. They kill just enough to feed themselves and their families. They do not overkill because they know that if they do, there will not be any food for them the next season. Same with fishing. Problem is when it becomes commercialized. Hunters are also fantastic at population control, be it predator or prey, they can help keep the numbers in balance. Your example illustrates people with no concept of how an economy or ecosystem works. Their mindset is to get as much as possible as fast as possible before it's all gone. They don't think about tomorrow or 5 years from now. They can't, they don't have the luxury.

Last edited:
After a missionary trip in Africa back in 05 we took a Safari and were able to see a black rino. We were told only 2 were left. Not sure if it was the same species.
If that was in 2005 then more than likely you were lucky to be one of the few people to see one alive. Yeah, that was probably this rhino. They have not been seen again since 2006. They're gone. It would be interesting to know if they have any embryos in cryo that could eventually be used to bring back the species once these idiots realize that their horns medicinally, aren't worth shit.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic