over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ Your age when you had a kid

bambambigalo

Registered
I'm turning 27 and I can't help but think I'm going to be one of those old ass dads who are in their 50's when their kid graduates high school...I just don't want any kids anytime soon lol I'm enjoying my independance way too much, and I like having money to myself.

Just wanted to get some info from pm members, how old were you when you had your first kid?

Almost 29, no kids yet. Just don't feel ready, although I guess you never really do. Probably in the next couple of years though. My wife is already ready for kids. Yeesh. My cousin is in his forties and just had twins 4 years ago and they are doing well and are happy. People have kids at all ages, do what feels right for you. :)

Hey! I'm 46 and Ill be 50 when My daughter Graduates High School! I aint no old ass man! Physically I am better off than in my 30's. Thanks in part to proper nutrition and supplements:D. My daughter has been a blessing.
Come on in the waters nice!

I'm 25 and just had my first with my wife. Dated a girl and helped raise a little girl from about 6 months to 5 years old, then we went our separate ways. Married now, and like I said we just had our first - little boy, well..big..4 months old and already 18 pounds. It's the hardest job I have ever had, and I own my own business so that's saying a lot - but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I always wanted to have my own BEFORE 30..I told myself I wanted to have enough energy to be on the field with him during football and baseball, not watching in the stands. So, here I am..and here I go :)

had my daughter at 21 and my son at 30

17 for my first, 28 for my second and 29 for my third.
I am 34 now...

I know what your saying about the age thing... I was attending parent meetings at 23 years old and other parents were like, who is this kid. My son graduates this year and other kids ask him if his mom is his sister and if I'm his brother.

10+ years later I am actually with my age group at these parent meetings. lol

I was 18 and a senior in highschool,..btw I dont suggest that to any young kid I meet. I am 34yr now and still only have my one son that lives with me while his mom went on to have 5 more kids from two daddies. With the direction this world is heading I think potential parents need to think long and hard before bringing a child into this world cause it sure as shit isnt getting to be a better place to live!

25 (almost 26) for my first and my second was born a tad after I turned 29 last year.

29 I think. My first and only, can't afford anymore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm 53 and never had any and glad I didn't! Children are highly over-rated. :D

None yet...want some pretty bad, but can't find my sweetheart.
I'll be 26 tomorrow

When I was 20, Im 22 now and wouldnt change anything. Still with the mom and were all really happy.

but do I advise this to anyone? NO. My situation is far and few between, wait until you're more mature to have kids. Live life and have the fun you should have in your 20s.

Last edited:
44 when my son was born now he's 14 and i'm 58. we go kayaking, rock climbing, hiking on all sorts of trails etc. i do way more with him than any of the other dads half my age. so i'll be 62 when he graduates high school and my old ass will be there in a sleeveless sport coat making all the younger ass dads looking like little girls. LOL!!!

I was 18 and a senior in highschool,..btw I dont suggest that to any young kid I meet. I am 34yr now and still only have my one son that lives with me while his mom went on to have 5 more kids from two daddies. With the direction this world is heading I think potential parents need to think long and hard before bringing a child into this world cause it sure as shit isnt getting to be a better place to live!

you sure knew how to pick em

32 and 34.

i was 29. perfect time for me. i loved clubbing from age 21 to 26....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131