over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OTC Supplements that help with anxiety

For your guys info, Etizolam is a thienodiazepine drug which is a benzodiazepine analog. It is a LOT like a benzo. It is new and not classified by the FDA yet. It's readily available from online pharmacies without Rx so its easy and fairly cheap to obtain. I'll probably stock up. I do not have major anxiety or depression issues. I'm just a drug nerd who likes all this shit. I'd prefer to have a phenibut or a benzo and a cocktail when I go out instead of 6 cocktails too.

Drug nerd to, it has bitten me in the ass at least once. From what I know etizolam is every bit a benzodiazepine with the same concurrent addiction risks. Just be careful benzo addiction might be the worst especially in those with tendency for anxiety.

I know people living in a total benzo(xanax) fog(CRS) for years and I doubt they will ever bee able to stop and if they do the withdrawals are some of worst, longest lasting(months) I have ever heard of.

I do certain things to keep anxiety and depression at bay. I do not miss my meditation and prayer session in the am, right after cardio, the prayer and meditation have been a game changer. Eating very healthy helps a lot, talking about eating organic and no processed or artificial foods. Being involved in helping others is another thing i've found takes my mind off my problems.

For me, it's all about Spiritual growth, and i'm not talking religion. If i'm doing things that help me grow Spiritually, the depression and anxiety are not present at high levels, or many dys not even present at all.

I have covered this in several places.

theanine
niacinamide
zinc
magnesium taurate

is a great combo.

other sups that hit serotonin can also help,

rhodiola
idebenone
grape seed extract

I have covered this in several places.

theanine
niacinamide
zinc
magnesium taurate

is a great combo.

other sups that hit serotonin can also help,

rhodiola
idebenone
grape seed extract

Does the magnesium need to be taurate?

Sam-E seemed to help for a while.
I don't do well with anything much stronger.

Deep breathing and meditation can go a long way. Also, simple things like passion fruit extract help a bit here and there.

Meditation and Tai Chi have helped me the best, the sups help, but nothing is better than changing how you breath and think.

I do certain things to keep anxiety and depression at bay. I do not miss my meditation and prayer session in the am, right after cardio, the prayer and meditation have been a game changer. Eating very healthy helps a lot, talking about eating organic and no processed or artificial foods. Being involved in helping others is another thing i've found takes my mind off my problems.

For me, it's all about Spiritual growth, and i'm not talking religion. If i'm doing things that help me grow Spiritually, the depression and anxiety are not present at high levels, or many dys not even present at all.

Meditation and Tai Chi have helped me the best, the sups help, but nothing is better than changing how you breath and think.

ive been trying to meditate but im not that good at it...
I have been able to "think" my blood pressure down a bit.

advice???

If in Colorado and Washington... WEED.. The oldest safest anxiolytic of all time.

advice???

When I get some time at my computer, this evening I'll PM you.

If in Colorado and Washington... WEED.. The oldest safest anxiolytic of all time.

while I am a big mmj proponent, many do not use it in such a way. it can also irritate some peoples anxiety especially if its more related to mental process rather than chemistry.

meditation is a great help.

I combine the two.

helps more then either alone.

Does anxiety lower your confidence lvls ?

advice???
With me, it's a learned discipline. What's worked for me is meditation music, easy to find to download and plenty on Youtube. I put on the music, work on deep, even breaths, it takes my mind a little while to 'clear', the things that are bouncing around in my melon have to work their way through. Once my mind begins to settle down, then i imagine myself someplace very peaceful. What i try to do is get in the 'zone' between sleep and consciousness, it's never just bam, a no brainer, i'm in the zone, i have to work at it. Then once i get there, i go through my prayers. It works for me.:)

while I am a big mmj proponent, many do not use it in such a way. it can also irritate some peoples anxiety especially if its more related to mental process rather than chemistry.

meditation is a great help.

I combine the two.

helps more then either alone.

I agree.. I have seen it increase anxiety in some people when its over consumed or abused..

But when it comes to addiction and overdose with big pharma pushing xanax down our throat mary jane looks better and better.. thats why big pharma is spending millions to keep it illegal..

I would appreciate any advice on meditation as well. I try and my mind always wanders

Lexapro has changed my life......truly. Look into TRUE FOCUS from NOW foods............seems to work really well! Correct OCD and you can correct a lot of anxiety.......is that right OTH?
I started this thread because I saw other threads getting derailed by members looking to calm their anxiety/depression. Truly in some cases, medication only can correct the problem, but often I think mild or day-to-day anxiety can be corrected naturally and I saw people were talking about OTC supplements that helped calm them down or help them with sleep.

...some of these I've never even heard of. But to answer your question, yeah definitely. If you are diagnosed ADD/ADHD or OCD then treating the underlying problem will often calm anxiety stemming from those disorders. However, I like using the phrase "conditions" rather than "disorders". :)

Glass of cold ass milk helps me out

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I was a mess on Lexapro. Wired all day, dry mouth, couldn't sleep.

Same experience for me. Never found any SSRIs that didn't make me feel as if I was not "myself".

For the guy that comes home from a stressful day at work, sure, that is a great way to wind down, but for anyone with severe anxiety or panic disorder, that is a recipe for disaster. One thing that could be interesting though is high CBD cannabis, which can have almost zero THC. This is something that has really interested me.

I have always wanted to try the different types of kava kava, but for some reason never have. Does anyone here have any experience with kava? I've looked into some places with true kava. One I have book marked is bulakavahouse.

With me, it's a learned discipline. What's worked for me is meditation music, easy to find to download and plenty on Youtube. I put on the music, work on deep, even breaths, it takes my mind a little while to 'clear', the things that are bouncing around in my melon have to work their way through. Once my mind begins to settle down, then i imagine myself someplace very peaceful. What i try to do is get in the 'zone' between sleep and consciousness, it's never just bam, a no brainer, i'm in the zone, i have to work at it. Then once i get there, i go through my prayers. It works for me.:)

Thought I was the only one that does this...
There are moments where my anxiety turns for the worst (panic attacks)
Feeling of suffocation and an on coming heart attack. Horrible, Sometimes would run out side gasping for air then pray to the lord asking for help and forgiveness. Afterwards pull up some music on Youtube.
Takes my mind off the situation. In about 40 minutes all over.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear