over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Other boards

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Can someone please tell me why we should run to another board and talk over there? Cant we talk here? Is it easier to communicate on Renegade board? When Maverick says to "Run over there, it is open", and we all go, isnt it better to just just stay here. I am confused.

Internet "Bling-Bling"

The more boards you belong to, the cooler you are the more respect people show you.

well

I beleive Maverick had asked BigA for permission before posting his thread.
All he is trying to do is get some help from the members here to get it off the ground. certainly no-one is required to "run" on over,lol

Sorry that it hit you wrong,lol I dont think that was his intentions at all.
Just trying to spread the word is all for those who may be intrested in joining up.

Jeez Phil,

I thought we were friends. No you can stay here if you like its just I want to make renegade another board for the people at promuscle to go to and interact. Big A and alot of the guys from here are mods over there and its like a second home. Renegade was these guys home before this board so maybe they will get nostolgic for it. But Certainly you don't have to go but it would be nice to have ya over there. Thats all.

Maverick

LOL

BBJ, you gotta love em or Hate em!!

I like the guys that speak there mind and tell it how it is.

Rippedmass is the sister board to promuscle, always has been. BigA is the owner of both sites. Renegade is owned by Maverick, totally differant site.

One thing Ive gotta say though in defence of both Bn and DamageInc
is they (The same as you) Have always been 100% straight up with me.

For someone not intrested :) you sure know who all is over there ;)

Whys it eatin at some you so bad? what can another board hurt?
there are 1000 poppin up daily.

BigBoyJ,

You seem like a great bro, but the reason those guys are mods on renegade isn't necessarly becuase of thier knowledge of AAS but becuase they are willing to help and learn and keep the place running correctly. There are many mods all over the internet boards that do not know as muich as the members but they are well respected and are there to keep the peace and help. Its the same way with my board. I pick my moderators base on who they are as PEOPLE not just on thier knowledge alone.

Renegade was on of the first boards on the net that Big A made hugely popular. Maybe it wasn't " necessary " to bring back renegade but the net was a poorer place with the loss of the gade a few years back and in my opinon only strengthens it with the return.

True I can see why you would say " whats the point" but then what the point of having any of the other boards on the net either. There are hoards of other people that go to other boards hopefully just as they will to renegade. There will be people over there that do not come here and vice versa and thats a way for you to interact with them.

Think of this...why would Big A have BOTH ripped mass and professional muscle. Whats the point??? The point is and Big A will agree that you have different people on each board that you can interact with and that is a huge plus.

Just my 2cc's.

Maverick

Well, in my opinion, there is no point in going to other boards....period. I mean, I checked out renegade and rippedmass out of curiosity. From what I understand, rippedmass is for a less experienced crowd, which makes perfect since. It would be hard for a newbie to come here and learn from posts that he can't understand. In the case of renegade though, I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, Maverick, I hope it goes well for you. It just doesn't seem right to be asking people to take time away from here after all this place has given us and ask them to spend time on a brand new board.

i am not asking anybody to take time away from here. that isn't my intention, just to support another that has Big A and the rest of the guys here on. Big A approved it so he understands why and bro if you do not want to come over there you do not have to. Big A is a sponsor over on renegade and I thought it would help get the board going. Having more than one is always a plus bro. Renegade can only help pro muscle grow just like pro muscle an rippedmass can only help renegade grow.

Maverick

PHIL HERNON said:
Can someone please tell me why we should run to another board and talk over there? Cant we talk here? Is it easier to communicate on Renegade board? When Maverick says to "Run over there, it is open", and we all go, isnt it better to just just stay here. I am confused.

How did i know this one was coming....sooner or later..fellow mods at RM I told you so....

Mr.Huge

BigBoyJ said:
Well, in my opinion, there is no point in going to other boards....period. I mean, I checked out renegade and rippedmass out of curiosity. From what I understand, rippedmass is for a less experienced crowd, which makes perfect since. It would be hard for a newbie to come here and learn from posts that he can't understand. In the case of renegade though, I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, Maverick, I hope it goes well for you. It just doesn't seem right to be asking people to take time away from here after all this place has given us and ask them to spend time on a brand new board.

Exactly,
rippedmass has always been more for the general public, promuscle here
on the otherhand has always been for the advanced.
some people just arent comfortable or knowledgable enough to just jump rite in here. A lot of things involving contest preps etc are still way over my head.
I can tell you nearly anything about steroids though!! :)

This site is #1 on the net rite now imo, and only going to get better in the future. Nothing is going to change that. This is also My#1 and I am as Loyal
to bigA and his boards as anyone! you guys have to remember
BigA is a mod there as well. I dont think he has a problem with the new board opeing up.

Well, I don't have a problem with it either. I mean, I'm not gonna throw a fit and shit my pants over it, or anything. I just don't understand the reasoning. If Big A doesn't mind then no one should. As for me personally, it just seems pointless.

One other thing I'll add is this. If Big A is going to turn this into a pay board, yet many of the same mods are on renegade, why would anyone want to pay here? If the info on professional muscle is payed for by the members, what would stop the mods or even members from just relaying the same info on to renegade, or any other board? Would the mods just hold back info that was given out on professional muscle and not let renegade members have it if a similar question on a topic was asked in both forums? Anyway, it seems like a conflict of interest, but that's only for Big A to decide since it will be his money and business on the line.

Not every board is the same I may hit up 20 or more boards in a week but for a lot their board is their home and they gain identity there. 99% of the people on these boards will never step on stage and having been on these boards for the past 8 years...GOD anyone remember misc fitness weights group and the rest?
I remember Elite back in 1997 George Spellwin was the only MOD onthere LOL.
I have met 1000's of people on these boards and seen 1000's more ride the wave of internet anon..that's the beauty of the internet people can sit behind a keyboard and pretend and be who ever they want...it's not always neccesary to have a lot of posts with valuable info in them as some people aren't very good at expressing themselves or ideas on a keyboard.
That supersmart intellectual guy with 10000 posts might be an internet geek with 13 inch pipes laughing his ass off...but that's beside the point...
Come go stay it's all about-for me-reading as much as I can on and from as many sources as possible!

PEACE

Not sure what I started

I was jusk asking a question. I am a little new to all of this. I just post here and check my mail, hahahhahahhaha

Maverick

I hope I did not upset you. I was just asking a question that I did not understand. When guys say UG or BOLICS, I am lost. I go read getbig once in a while, but that is just for laughs.

Massive G said:
...GOD anyone remember misc fitness weights group and the rest?
I remember Elite back in 1997 George Spellwin was the only MOD on there LOL.
I used to go to both of those places (different handle back then) - LOL.

EF grew very quickly and there were too many people that didn't know what they were talking about giving advice. This really turned me off and I stayed away from boards until about the time Mr H started the fina board (RIP - both Mr H & that board).

THere are a few boards out there that I like to just go check out and see what people are talking about. It is sad that some boards allow false information to be posted...maybe that is a lack in their knowledge(MODS)??

That is why I like this board and rippedmass so much...you get honest answers without any flaming.

i go to others only because some have different info..

or better "contacts"

but i only go to 3 other places besides here..

GFsports
Varix
SBI MOB

PHIL HERNON said:
I was jusk asking a question. I am a little new to all of this. I just post here and check my mail, hahahhahahhaha
:D ;)

This is almost like saying-I have one friend so I dont need any more.
I dont see the harm. Each board has its own personality. Id like to see
something happen with the new Gade, a flavor similar to the old Gade.
Its certainly not worth getting stirred up about. Its like TV channels-if you dont like whats on one-dont watch. And it wont take away from this board-
christ it must have BigA's blessing if he is a mod. As I was asked I gladly
accepted as I was mod there for a LONG time with BigA and Wylde, its kinda
cool to be over therre again like that. I thank Mav for recognizing me-but I did mention (as I always have in similar cases in the past) that ProMuscle is my priority and hopefully that would be accepted and understood.

I am not one of these board hoppers (not that that wrong), I dont have time. But I will hope to go to the new Gade some and I liked the new UG also.
I miss the old days when there was ONLY Anabolex, Meso (old board), UG, and then the Gade (and I guess EF).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity