over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Other boards

One thing I like about this board is it's just called promuscle-there isn't 1 board for anabolics, 1 for cycle discussion, 1 for nutrition, etc. it makes it easier

BigBoyJ said:
One other thing I'll add is this. If Big A is going to turn this into a pay board, yet many of the same mods are on renegade, why would anyone want to pay here? If the info on professional muscle is payed for by the members, what would stop the mods or even members from just relaying the same info on to renegade, or any other board?

The mods here will be paid 5 figures per week once the site becomes a pay site. They will obviously concetrate on here more than any other board as this will be the board that will pay their wages.
As such, obviously, their main contributions and info will be posted here and not on other boards.
Actually I'll doubt that they'll have time for other boards once this one becomes a pay site as I will be working their asses off! :D

5 figures a week!!! Wowzers!!! :eek:

Maverick

Big A said:
The mods here will be paid 5 figures per week once the site becomes a pay site. They will obviously concetrate on here more than any other board as this will be the board that will pay their wages.
As such, obviously, their main contributions and info will be posted here and not on other boards.
Actually I'll doubt that they'll have time for other boards once this one becomes a pay site as I will be working their asses off! :D

so the info posted here by mods and admin is going to be property of PM right? kinda like a copy right

OR

It could be more like Gf a private forum Im on with other vets..
you start letting things leak outa there you get the boot! no questions asked.. what is posted in there 99% of the time stays in there.

5 figures a WEEK? Dammnn thats what 52x10000
what is that like 5 million+ a year Shiitt I cant even count it up.
you must have meant 5 figs a year ;)

rAJJIN said:
You know that's what he meant :p ;) :D

rAJJIN said:
It could be more like Gf a private forum Im on with other vets..
you start letting things leak outa there you get the boot! no questions asked.. what is posted in there 99% of the time stays in there.

5 figures a WEEK? Dammnn thats what 52x10000
what is that like 5 million+ a year Shiitt I cant even count it up.

10000 is 6 figures.

PUMPED said:
so the info posted here by mods and admin is going to be property of PM right? kinda like a copy right

Correct, although technically everything that is posted on this site becomes the site's property and it's copyrighted, so anyone should ask my persmission before they pull anything off the board to post somewhere else.

Big A said:
10000 is 6 figures.

hundred thousand = 100,000 6 figs ??? 7 figs = millionaire .

Um !! can i be a Mod ??? LOL

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
hundred thousand = 100,000 6 figs ??? 7 figs = millionaire .

Um !! can i be a Mod ??? LOL

And here I was about to yell at all of you to read properly! My bad, it's almost midnight on a Sat and I am still working, so that's my excuse. :rolleyes:

I meant to say the mods will be paid 4 figures per week or 5 figures per year.

Big A said:
And here I was about to yell at all of you to read properly! My bad, it's almost midnight on a Sat and I am still working, so that's my excuse. :rolleyes:

yada yada yada , can i be a mod or what? HAHAHAHAA!!!

my girly took a look and said WOW 6 figs get involved shes like thats 1hundo thousand then she paused and said um that cant be true is this a joke . i was danm i gotta start kissing BIG A s ass LOL.

No shit, I've never kissed ass in my life, but if I could get a thousand dollars a week for sitting and doing something I love anyway, I'll glady pucker up! :D

BigBoyJ said:
No shit, I've never kissed ass in my life, but if I could get a thousand dollars a week for sitting and doing something I love anyway, I'll glady pucker up! :D

no shit !!!!.................kiss kiss.........lol.....

usnet must be mod...<repeated several times>....... :D :D

Attachments

• sblime.gif
    sblime.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 177
Obviously Id do it for free, as I gladly have for years.
Id consider all the time dedicated to be a mod free, this is the payoff.
Very nice opportunity Id say!
:D :D :D
Big A said:

Big A said:

Are you accepting applications? :D ;)

BigBoyJ said:
message deleted
Well i just got banned from the UG for telling some people there they sound like some "whining lil bitches" because they were ranting about BBj's comments here in which I personally find as a member of this site being unacceptable. BBJ has basically made a personal attack to some mods over at the UG and the Gade. I find this stuff childish and disturbing to any forum. When one party is allowed to post things like this that can upset other fellow members I feel something should be done. Maybe its not my place to say this but BBJ your attack was very childish and if you have a personal problem with some of the other members I think you should take it up with them in your own personal email, not on this site. Its a waste of space and causes nothing but probs something in which all of us Im sure have enough of in our own real lives.

I know some of these fellas have left it alone here out of respect for BigA but, Im not going to for I know that BigA, the mods and members of this site would not tolerate direct attacks as such if it were towrads them.

What does what you have said here about Damage or BN, have to do with the original question on this thread? I personally think your trying to start trouble, or maybe someone started it and you want to finish it. None the less I don't think it belongs here. I think it belongs in your own emails or PMs'. I'm here to learn and not read flames or attacks towards others. I am sure many other will agree.

Mr.Huge

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Huge, you obviously don't know me. If I wanted to start trouble, I could start trouble. I was just expressing my opinions and I tried to do as nice as I know how. Niceness isn't my specialty I guess. I don't understand why you got banned though. You're obviously not on my side and I KNOW the UG guys can't stand me, so why would they ban you? I thought badmouthing me would get you into mod status, or something :D .

And you're right, I should have kept my comments to myself. I'm still adjusting to the idea of a board where people are civil to each other. I love this board and I didn't intend to start a problem, but sometimes I can't remember that I need to shut up.

Last edited:
One more thing Mr. Huge. You talk about me saying things about the UG mods, but then you say you called the UG members "whining lil bitches", well aren't you doing the exact same thing as me?

what i did i did in hopes that they...

would take it as a old vet letting em know that it simply is not worth it to talk shit about people like yourself directly talking shit because they are upset. If they dont like what I did then that is why I am banned. I simply dont give a rats ass about what either of you think about me. Those that know me as you say know I been around long enough to know how a board should be run. I was looking out for the integrity of the board. Not defending either side I simply wanted to lead them in the right direction. Maybe I came of strong telling them the way I did but in the future Im sure they will come to realize I meant nothing but good things to come out of what I said. If i offended anyone I apologize here publicly and have no regrets of what I said for sometimes it takes someone like myself to step up and say something. I hope you to learn and act accordinly next time around.

Mr.Huge

Mr. Huge, you talked about me not pm'ing the people I wrote about, well why didn't YOU pm me if you have a problem with me? It's not your job to tell me how to act here. It's not your board......REMEMBER and neither is the UG? If people there have let me under their skin that much, I'm actually flattered. Maybe you're use to owning your own board. If that's the case, then start up another one, but I don't think you should tell other people what to do with theirs. I have always respected the rules here, ALWAYS. Even in this thread I never flamed anyone, I just stated MY personal opinion. If you want to talk any further about this, take your own advice and pm me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity