advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Other than AAS (duh), what substance most underrated in bodybuilding?

i used insulin 3 years ago before i started gear as this was the only thing available.
I have gained a substantial mass for sure! It's just a pain in the ass making sure youre loaded with fast acting carbs during peak times and till the whole duration of the insulin effect. But yeah, it really helped me gain weight

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Stay away from the recreational drug talk here. Part of the rules of this board.

Proper hydration! Not sure if it's the most underrated but it's def worth mentioning.

An experiment for anyone who think they maybe slightly dehydrated on slack on hydration...keep your intake the same as it always is. Go in the gym and note strength and pump. Then a day or two later double that intake and do the same workout (all variables remaining the same) then note strength and pump. Huge difference. Been guilty before.

Based on personal experience, GH and Slin are a close second.
I was never able to put on much mass by just eating, training and AAS, always a tall, skinny guy.

Added those two and it was a major game changer.

Proper hydration! Not sure if it's the most underrated but it's def worth mentioning.

An experiment for anyone who think they maybe slightly dehydrated on slack on hydration...keep your intake the same as it always is. Go in the gym and note strength and pump. Then a day or two later double that intake and do the same workout (all variables remaining the same) then note strength and pump. Huge difference. Been guilty before.

x2 Great post

people will take 8 GM of 'clinical dose of CM , agmatine this beet root whatnot. all the to achieve pump while they low on sodium and are actually not hydrated enough .

Water and salt is pennies compared to all the fancy & expensive £££ latest and greatest pump enhancing stuff.

Estrogen. No not the hormone…but what it comes in…Women.

I know a lot of you bodybuild for “your self-satisfaction”. That’s kewl.

But for me, the biggest thrill is when you have a girl, spread eagled, and you go to mounter her and she says: God I love your body.

That’s pretty much the reason I bodybuild.

So IMHO, estrogen is the most underrated substance in bodybuilding.

Diet and HGH underrated? On what planet are those underrated?

Is Bronkaid and caffeine underrated? I love me some EC pre workout or once a day on off days. Doesn't raise my resting pulse or bp at all.

Also, a good blender is drastically underrated. It's the only way I'm capable of consuming veggies.

For otc supps, I'd say astaxanthin is something that's rarely talked about on here that's very beneficial.

I looked over peptides for a while, finally gave a real cycle a go with MK-677 and CJC DAC (10mg a week) -- at that dose, it's some really good stuff. Shame that the market is going to hell in a handbasket, I understand GH is better but it was nice having an oral with MK and then just doing CJC shots twice a week. I get sick of pinning so much.

Time and consistency are the most underrated commodities in bodybuilding and life in general.

Hallelujah. I can't tell you how many times I've been working at my gym and I get complaints on how people are struggling to progress, I often hear the question " well how long does it take" this is usually after the person's first stages of exercising...

People have to trust the science and knowledge out there most of the time there is no real issue with your approach ( we can all find "issues" ) there is usually just a lack of time and consistency

High water and electrolytes (mainly sodium)

High dosed LR3

Syntherol

Has anyone else experimented much with meditation?

I'm just beginning trying to dive into a consistent meditation routine, but just from what I've tried so far has seemed to work wonders.

Things like simply clearing your mind completely on the treadmill for my cardio session prior to my lifting. I currently spend 15 minutes attempting (still learning how to do this) to clear my mind of everything I've been thinking about all day and recognizing the thoughts that do happen to come through for exactly what they are (just thoughts passing through). After attempting to clear my mind I then spend 10-15 minutes visualizing my successful weight session.

Its really put me in a new zone as far as my mental state while lifting weights as intensely as possible.

Syntherol

This is certainly at the top....

Anyone I've seen use synthol responsibly has gotten ungodly results in such a short duration of time. And amazing shape as well...

I'm just beginning trying to dive into a consistent meditation routine, but just from what I've tried so far has seemed to work wonders.

Things like simply clearing your mind completely on the treadmill for my cardio session prior to my lifting. I currently spend 15 minutes attempting (still learning how to do this) to clear my mind of everything I've been thinking about all day and recognizing the thoughts that do happen to come through for exactly what they are (just thoughts passing through). After attempting to clear my mind I then spend 10-15 minutes visualizing my successful weight session.

Its really put me in a new zone as far as my mental state while lifting weights as intensely as possible.

Can you describe how you meditate? How are you doing this? Tips or tricks? As far as visualizing your workout...YES. I mean everyone has those days where they just feel tired and they feel like they HAVE to go to the gym, and those usually are less than par workouts. But then I have those days where all I think about all day is how I can't wait to go in and hit new PR's, which I DO every time I'm in that mindset. I ALWAYS try to get "in the zone" on the way to the gym. Things always go much better when I do.

You mean like Alpha Brain Waves? Yah my entire workouts are meditative-like now. I don't need to get hyped up on Beta Waves.

But sure it's like all sports science. You have to keep your mind in an unreflective state of consciousness...you can not turn back on your memories or become self conscious or you'll freeze up in catharsis.

It is always thinking about something, consciousness is an irreflexive intension (of) an object. The point of mediation is to keep it on this fundamental level. You are always thinking, but don't turn back and CATCH YOURSELF THINKING.

Pharma grade igf1 £800 a pop though, an only lasts a week

Food scale.

Real igf lr3.

Sleeping a lot.

Myofascial release.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members