Votes: 27 31.8%
  • 30-100

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • over 100 club lol

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
GOOD POINT!

Iabadman said:
You know ,I think you guys are great .......you seem to have alot of strong values . I am with you Conan ......I guess because I have been in the night club business since I was 17 [ bounced underage ] ......I have always preferred a quiet dinner and a movie .........I met most of the girls that I have hooked up with at gyms , school, work , and through mutual friends. I have never played women to get them into bed and I never just tell them what they want to hear to get them into bed . But If I want sex from a girl I ask out or hook up with , I am up front about it and I make no promises ......then it is totally her decision what happens next ..........I think the difference between me and most of the guys that have answered this thread is that I don't see sex as a bad thing and as something to be shared only those that you love. That goes against the nature of man IMO . Man soul purpose is to spread his seed to as many worthy mates as possible to insure that his DNA continue to survive .[ that is inate animal instinct] Because I am a responsible human and I have made the choice to be responsible , I have no children and no diseases..........but I still choose not to deny that I am attracted to many beautiful females and if one happens to find me sexually attractive back then sex is a deffinate possibility . My dick doesn't run me and never has .........But some of you guys need to realize , women like sex too . Far more than some of you know .You would be surprized how much nice girls can come out of thier shell if you listen , make them feel attractive , and touch them in the right ways ......How many people some sleeps doesn't matter it doesn't make you better or worse than someone else ..........be yourself , be human , and enjoy life without hurting others .........While like I said , I honestly respect everyone 's opinions, some of you need to let go of your hang ups and live alittle ........you are missing out as far as I am concerned .Sex is a good thing if it is between responsible consenting adults ......
It is just when I see an ex, I always wonder how I could have ever had sex with her, hahahahahaha.

just 5 but none lately...

Seems since my divorce, even though it's been 3 years....my feeling regarding women is that half of em are psycho and the other half are fucked up. Guess I gotta get over this.

I gotta say my number must be around 18 and its gonna stay that way , 6 of the girls were my girlfriends and most of the rest were from my town , my town in MI is like its own little world and thats where i had most of my girls they werent hos they belonged to the same country club as me and went to the same church and schools and everybody knew everybodys family , so i was dealing with virgins and good chatholic girls .

I now have found my love and i have been her 1st , she has never been with any other guy and that to me is very special and i plan on making her my wife when the time is right, when shes done with lawschool (3 years) its hard to find one that is so pure and chase and loves you uncontrolably , shes a real diamond in the rough now a days and ive truley been blessed to have her.

Iabadman

I didn't even read the responses i was just look'n at the numbers before i posted. I'm at work right now. My thinking is exactly like TP4U for his exact reasoning.

I also don't like to do that much b/c i hate getting harrassed afterwards and getting phone calls and the whole 9 yards. I will say that there are times I look back and wish i would have taken advantage of opportunities that presented themself. I am too reserved at picky.

I don't find too many girls attractive either, where as alot of guys as long as they are female are good to go.

I guess that I try to be the type of person that i'm also looking for.

I'm definately turned off by complete slutty girls. Whe i was on vacation last summer. I car full of girls drove up and said they wanted to take me back to their Hotel and bang me silly. all of them. because they liked my arms and thought i was muscular. I really didn't know how to take this and felt kind of awkward. I kind of felt how a girl prolly feels when they are being HIT on too hard. LOL these girls were completed smashed.

Vander

you seem to have the best scenerario of anyone. I think that would be my ideal

DAMN

10 for me - and I married 2 of them, and had fairly long relationships with 7 of them. I am happiest when I'm in a relationship, so for me, being a manwhore just isn't enough. I like being with someone and developing that caring for each other - as a result I never was very promiscuous. Frankly, I think sex is something that I'd rather have with someone I really care about than just some physical act. Its always meant more to me than just bedroom exercise (god I sound like a woman :p ).

DrG

haha under 100,but up there

Im a whore.My number is high.Not close to IABADMAN by any means,but at last "calculation" I was pretty high.I don't regret any of them,they were all different fun experiences.I never drink to get drunk or do drugs so I know what I was doing everytime.No waking up in the morning and saying "get me outta here". Well,there was that one fat chick that time,haha...........

Get me outta

BALDNAZI said:
Im a whore.My number is high.Not close to IABADMAN by any means,but at last "calculation" I was pretty high.I don't regret any of them,they were all different fun experiences.I never drink to get drunk or do drugs so I know what I was doing everytime.No waking up in the morning and saying "get me outta here". Well,there was that one fat chick that time,haha...........

Damn bro I've got ton of "get me outta here" stories, after leaving Miami for the military I had to adjust my standards to my surroundings and even if the girl was the hottest girl in the bar that night she'd be a dog in miami. Me and the boys had game plans set up for "get me outta here's"

...and you know the only thing that ever bothered me was not hooking up with the chics, but having to deal with them the next morning or right after. After a while I used to tell them they couldnt spend the night because it was too "personal" to share my bed......hahaha

ZzzzzZZZZeeeEErrRooOO!

....Well you may ALL laugh at this one but how about "0"... I know, I know you're gonna think I'm just gay, but I'm definitely not. I am honestly saving myself for my wife. Hasn't been easy to say the least, but it's super important to me... May sound old school, or prudish but oh well I can live with it.

My number's only 6 - but it's not from a lack of trying :p

I was just a scrawny kid until I got serious about lifting, which wasn't until I was 25 (been married quite a while). I was nice towards girls and treated them good, just couldn't get any to take me on. My senior year in high school, I was hitting the weights daily and weighed a whopping 150 lbs.

Now, since getting into bodybuilding, I get hit on a fair bit. But as long as I'm married, I just can't bear myself to do it. Now there was about a 6-month period several years ago where I was separated from my wife - I wasn't seeking it, but some found me ;)

Pimp'n aint EZ excel

I'm at 5 and I married 2 of them... I've had plenty of offers in the past but I've never been one to bang a chick just for the sake of getting laid. Besides, my current wife fulfills my every need.

brachialis said:
....Well you may ALL laugh at this one but how about "0"... I know, I know you're gonna think I'm just gay, but I'm definitely not. I am honestly saving myself for my wife. Hasn't been easy to say the least, but it's super important to me... May sound old school, or prudish but oh well I can live with it.
thats totally cool man nothing wrong with that , if i had found my love before then i wouldnt have done this with as many girls.

You guys are gonna love this one. Im friends with this chick and this guy. Now the guy is like every girls dream, im not gay but il admit hes a good lookin guy and ALL chicks love him. He wanted to wait til he was married. Bunch of his friends got him drinkin n the chick stole his virginity LMBO! It was so funny til he reacted. He put himself in rehab sayin alcohol is fuckn up his life.. ouch. The chick wasnt a whore at all, she was just into him i guess n he did it cuase he was so drunk. She jumped on top, he let it happen. I personaly think its funny, lot of u prolly think its fucked up, u gotta know the poeple to see the humor

Vander i fawkin hate u. How the fuck did u find a hot virgin? I thought hot virgins after the age of 18 were extinct. Mannn i envy u. As for myself, if i can find a hot chick that is awesome in all the ways i like and has her total under 5 id be more than happy. These days chicks give it up all to easy, i aint keepin a chick thats had a ton of guys up in her, shes used. Im respectful enough to keep myself somewhat pure, i aint datin or especially not marrying a girl unless shes somewhat pure herself with strong values and respects herself more than to throw herself at countless guys.

10 Here...

I'm like Vander, from a small Town in Michigan, where you know everybody and go to school with them, see them at restaraunts, the bowling alley... if there is somewhere to go you will see someone you went to school with or what not.

Things really didn't pick up for me until I hit Florida (Tampa) and things really got easier once I started bouncing at a friends bar for some spending cash.

Iabadman: you know what man? There is nothing wrong with being how you are being. You sound like a guy who has his head put together and doesn't do anything f-ing over the top and puts safety and responsibility first. I have to say, I wish I had that ability you seem to have to "sniffing" out girls that are looking for a little fun too . The ones that I remember most are the ones that said they really were into me but the didn't want to be slutty/trashy, which told me that they wanted me to hit it but had this old high school mentatlity that "having lots of sex = slut= bad thing". I actually got tackled by one girl when I told her " look, that's old frame thinking. It was important when you were younger to have a certain ideal about yourself and I commend you staying true to that for so long. And you can also realize that as a grown woman you are free to associate and do as you please because you recognize that one act doesn't make up you as a person." Needless to say, her pupils dilated and I got taken for the ride of my life.

I will admit, I would have a lot more under my hat if I actually put myself out there and made the effort... :D

you seem to have the best scenerario of anyone. I think that would be my ideal

I m in the same situation just got engaged and she only been with me and im waiting for her to finish with her MBA. Sexy and bright cant complain.

By the way I ahve a frien that 30 who's been with 200 or more. He's a hair stylist and works in a high class salon in a mall thats how he does it.

ten

yup only ten...ive had 3 long term gf's since i was 18 im 26 now...so i had a few random "entertainer girls" inbetween...I like it like this though way easier hooking up at random is way over rated...too much hassle...jimmy58 :)

around 30... i know i lost track of names after 28 (buddy and i played "the name game"... try to see if you could write down all the girls names in order..mine had lots of blanks and stuff like "that girl from BigMeaty's party freshman year" blah blah)... probably around 35... def. slowed down after 20.. i went through my slut phase from girls 2-20 :)

It's not the quantity of it.
It's the quality that matter.

Ive been with 4 girls.All were pretty intense.
DAMN good memoriesssssss.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar