over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ouch ... bad PIP in shoulder

jrock00123

Registered
This one was weird. I put 1/2 ml in each delt. The left was no issue. Immediately after injecting the right delt I felt extreme sharp pain. I started sweating and wondering what the hell happened. This lasted for a couple of minutes -- which felt a lot longer.

It's still a little sore this afternoon. All I can think of is that I must have hit a nerve. I've done hundreds of injections and this one was by far the worst.

Not a big deal. I guess it happens every once in awhile.

Had it once too, had golf ball size inflammation in left delt but went away within an hour. I pulled out the needle and blood shot out of my shoulder like projectile vomiting lol. To this day I'm not sure what I had done, maybe an air bubble . Hurt for about a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did thou aspirate?

Perhaps a nerve - I have had that once or twice, and it wasn't the stuff I was injecting as I did 100's of smooth shots with the same brand

Did thou aspirate?

No longer recommended by the medical community: **broken link removed**

Although the authors were most interested in aspiration’s effects on injection-related pain, other injection technique evidence-based
information was also gathered. Literature review conclusions were:
• A rapid IM injection technique without aspiration results in less
pain.
• Aspiration does not confirm correct needle placement.
• As a result, aspiration is not a recommended procedure for IM
injections in any age group

Probably hit a nerve or just a bad shot as in "shit happens". I got one in my left leg right now that hurts like a mother fucker I have pinned there plenty of times with no issues

My Dr said it happens, even for them who give shots on a daily basis. They give a patient a shot, the next day the patient comes back bitching and crying because it just hurts so bad and swelling...it just happens

No longer recommended by the medical community: **broken link removed**

Although the authors were most interested in aspiration’s effects on injection-related pain, other injection technique evidence-based
information was also gathered. Literature review conclusions were:
• A rapid IM injection technique without aspiration results in less
pain.
• Aspiration does not confirm correct needle placement.
• As a result, aspiration is not a recommended procedure for IM
injections in any age group

Good to know.

Thanks for sharing.

I will be honst tho, the only gear I aspirate for is tren, but even aspirating and no blood coming up in the barrel I would still get the metallic taste in my mouth sometimes and would cough a little (never had full blown cough).

Jrock00123- this just made my day!!! I'm new to the game only been doing it for a few years but even when I started I questioned the aspiration technique everyone claimed you HAD to do...Im an engineer (I usually question things more lol) and every time i did, it just seemed I moved the needle more during the injection and caused more pain. Granted I was new so that may have made an impact as well. But I eventually quit and injections are much smoother now!!

Last edited:
The article covers injections of vaccines, immunizations, insulin, and penicillin. It refers nothing to oil based injections as is the case with AS.

If you have never introduced an oil based substance into your blood stream without aspirating then you have been lucky(depending on your AS length of history).

Once introduced into your blood stream it will run its course to the heart where it then gets pumped into your lungs. Your nature reaction will begin to cough and at times could be uncontrolled. This is your body's reaction to attempt to eliminate the substance from your system. I know this from experience.

Its always best to aspirate when injecting AS.

If you aspirate and blood comes up then pull out and have another go in a different area how will you know you aren't in a vein again when there's already blood in the barrel?

If you aspirate and blood comes up then pull out and have another go in a different area how will you know you aren't in a vein again when there's already blood in the barrel?
Turn the syringe over and wait for the blood (granted there's enough volume) to rise to the top, and release it. Make sure you switch needles before reinjecting...

where is little slice?

Last edited:
where is little slice?

:D

I am sure anyone who has injected for long periods has experienced this sort of stuff a lot.

Try injecting your calves everyday... I could create 5 threads like this a week :eek::D

:D

I am sure anyone who has injected for long periods has experienced this sort of stuff a lot.

Try injecting your calves everyday... I could create 5 threads like this a week :eek::D

I did my calves once...never again. I have no idea how you guys do that

This one was weird. I put 1/2 ml in each delt. The left was no issue. Immediately after injecting the right delt I felt extreme sharp pain. I started sweating and wondering what the hell happened. This lasted for a couple of minutes -- which felt a lot longer.

It's still a little sore this afternoon. All I can think of is that I must have hit a nerve. I've done hundreds of injections and this one was by far the worst.

Not a big deal. I guess it happens every once in awhile.

Have you used this gear before and been ok with no welt ? Could be a nerve, could be that you're starting to get scar tissue build up. I've done thousands of pins now and every time no matter what, the spot gets a little lump and will always bleed.

Sucks because for the first few years, there was never any bleeding and basically never got swollen up

Have you used this gear before and been ok with no welt ? Could be a nerve, could be that you're starting to get scar tissue build up. I've done thousands of pins now and every time no matter what, the spot gets a little lump and will always bleed.

Sucks because for the first few years, there was never any bleeding and basically never got swollen up

Yeah bro, been using it for a few weeks. Really it was just bad luck. No bleeding either so I think it was a nerve. Like I said, I've been doing this for a while. This was just the first time I experienced this level of pain.

I still disagree with aspiration. This was not a vein and after hundreds of injections I've never injected into one. If you use the standard injection sites this is very unlikely.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear