over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our 13 year old daughter just found my Anastrazole and googled it

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
So our 13 year old daughter just found my anastrazole and Googled it. She told my wife men use it with steroids and that Daddy uses drugs. Umm, true and true.

I need a plausible explanation. I'm hardly a mass monster. Ugh. I take such a low dose of Test that I probably don't even need it. Too late now.....

I skated away from my last slip up by claiming "Flavored Homemade Cigarettes"

I am bummed out.

Help!

Did your wife know about your useage prior to this?

wow

I luckily dont have to worry about my gf, she doesnt mind

If it were me, i would tell her it is prescribed to you balance your hormones. To most kids, parents are there heros and role models, and i would do anything to keep it that way, even if i had to embelish the truth a little. How far you want to expand on it ( trt and other things you have on hand) is up to you.

Just tell her it's a natural test booster not steroids and that the anastrozole is your estrogen blocker for your natural test booster.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Tell her your taking female hormones because you secretly want to be a woman

If it were me, i would tell her it is prescribed to you balance your hormones. To most kids, parents are there heros and role models, and i would do anything to keep it that way, even if i had to embelish the truth a little. How far you want to expand on it ( trt and other things you have on hand) is up to you.

:yeahthat: Prescription!

Funny how no one recommended telling her the truth. Interesting.

Seriously tell her the truth. If you think steroids are so bad why are you taking them? If you dont think she will understand, then you have communication issues with your daughter. This could help get you closer.

Funny how no one recommended telling her the truth. Interesting.

There was a thread awhile back about telling your spouse. Most people didnt believe in it if I remember correctly. I do. Never exactly what or how much but she knew. Wasn't having to explain things in this type of situation but still kept things well hidden an out of sight.

Damn... Smart girl haha

You're in a rough spot. Of course not lying to her is ideal but steroids is given such a bad reputation it might best to avoid telling her. IMO your best bet is to tell her it's been prescribed by a doctor.

I don't have kids so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Yeah, the word 'Steroids' can be such a buzz kill.

You need to substitute words in your explanation. Such as, I am on Hormone Therapy. Have you ever seen the Low T commercials (http://www.isitlowt.com)? Well that is what I have been diagnosed with, it affects millions of men, and I have to this estrogen blocker to keep all my levels normal and that you wouldn't do anything to damage your health long term... Let her use the internet to validate what you say, because it sounds like she is going to be... :)

Tell her it has an application to lower your estrogen which is high. Don't admit to it, she's 13 and it does have a legitimate TRT use. Think TRT not steroids.

^^^^^^ Yep...the TRT route is the way to go with this one..

If you lie she will just find out some other time and then you will really be in the dog box.

Tell her the truth. My wife find my syringes years ago so I told her I was not on steroids, just taking testosterone because it is natural in our bodies and is safe. Just like how her contraceptive injection has female hormones that it. She bought it and it wasn't even a problem.

Try that.

Last edited:
You might say that her mom doesn't like daddy with bitch tits, and a squeaky high voice...

The truth is often never easy, but it's really the only way. That said, TRT and Dr's prescribe Anast to combat the sides, you're telling the truth.

Damn Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's your daughters fault you have to supplement your test. If the pressure to keep up with the kid's activities wasn't so overwhelming you would be able sit on your ass and grow old and fat like generations before us. ;) ;)

Tell her the truth! That you are on trt because you're old!

Does your wife know about it? If it is just the kid you are worried about, that is easy to smooth over.
There are some things that younger ppl just don't need to know. I learned a long time ago that some things are just better left unsaid.

Did your wife know about your useage prior to this?

I wasn't clear in my post, sorry. My wife knows I am a juicer, our friend is a HRT Doc. I don't want my 13 year old daughter thinking daddy is a juicer. Even tho he is.

Seem like if she was smart enough to find it and goggle it that chances are this will probably happen again so why lie? I mean it just makes you look bad if she ever does find out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear