over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our Personal Gear History

Yea test is always a life changer and Testovirion is one of the few American brands that rocks! I prefer a lot of UGLs to the generic cotton seed oil tests that cost $300 for 5 ml
Lots of years ago when i started i had that mind, that everything should be pharma grade, also because in my country you can just go to a pharmacy and ask, now it's impossible to have Proviron, just T4, Telmisartan and few other things...

Then with time i started homebrewing in MCT ;) definetely improved my injections.
Ricin oil is so thick to inject!!

First anabolic was Epistane that was legal at the time. First cycle i purchased off here probably in 2008 was test and dbol. Both felt so good
Epistane was bonkers. I made unbelievable gains in that back in 08/09. No other cycle has ever compared.

Epistane was bonkers. I made unbelievable gains in that back in 08/09. No other cycle has ever compared.
100% same. I deeply regret not stocking up, I bought a load of superdrol at the time of the ban instead 😂

100% same. I deeply regret not stocking up, I bought a load of superdrol at the time of the ban instead 😂
i stocked up on lgi superdrol at ban. I remember they were fire selling it for as low as 5 dollars per bottle. I still had a bunch but threw them away last year :(

i stocked up on lgi superdrol at ban. I remember they were fire selling it for as low as 5 dollars per bottle. I still had a bunch but threw them away last year :(
Lol yep. I think I was getting mine from some fireman website based in Dallas, if I recall correctly, I got a box full. Shipped out bottles to some friends, was glad when I found SD raws on the market again lol

Lol yep. I think I was getting mine from some fireman website based in Dallas, if I recall correctly, I got a box full. Shipped out bottles to some friends, was glad when I found SD raws on the market again lol
pretty sure the fireman website was where i was buying also

Lots of years ago when i started i had that mind, that everything should be pharma grade, also because in my country you can just go to a pharmacy and ask, now it's impossible to have Proviron, just T4, Telmisartan and few other things...

Then with time i started homebrewing in MCT ;) definetely improved my injections.
Ricin oil is so thick to inject!!
Yea MCTs abs rapeseed oil are by far the best imo and cottonseed oil is the only steroid that actually ever gave me acne (on my back). I went from Scrioxx 450 to generic pharmacy for legal reasons in 2013 and within a month I had insane back acne, came off it after I got all my tests finished and in about 6 weeks (mind you on the Scrioxx I’m taking 2-3 ml a week wheras on the other I’m 200 mg a week) my back doesn’t have a bump on it. I’ve had clients get on trt and switch to UGLs for other sides that come from cheap pharma, and yes their labs showed the UGLs were dosed properly, even a lil high which we just got off sooner before follow up level checks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws