over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our PM member 63 years old Oscar.Unbelivibe

You should be able to reel in some really young pussy. Girls like older let's say mature men who are in good shape...
Not to down play your divorce believe me I know how that feels and yea I don't like to talk about it either but there is life after divorce. Just be careful might be 60 something banging on a fine ass 28 year old and a newborn on the way, Lol...... True story
Honestly, you hit it on the head. It seems older ones are scared they'll end up fighting off the younger ones. I can't seem to attract anything over 30. I'm stuck in between 23-28. Too funny you posting this.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Honestly, you hit it on the head. It seems older ones are scared they'll end up fighting off the younger ones. I can't seem to attract anything over 30. I'm stuck in between 23-28. Too funny you posting this.

Hey gramps:)..since I used to abuse your gym you can come and break my shit anytime brother..I have a private gym in riverside ,we can try and out lift my wife

Ain't nothing wrong with that brother. They don't want little boys they want men :D

Hey gramps:)..since I used to abuse your gym you can come and break my shit anytime brother..I have a private gym in riverside ,we can try and out lift my wife
Love to check it out. But out lift your wife? Couldn't do it then. Wouldn't dare try it now! Haha! PM me

OK Emeric,
I dusted off the posing trunks this morning to take a look. Haha!! I am so stiff I couldn't bring my back shoulder around. And I even stretched and twisted before taking this picture. And I was out of breath trying to do the Abs & Thighs. I just couldn't suck my stomach all the way in. lol!

I'm not so sure about this Emeric.

...OJS

Attachments

• 2 Side Chest2.jpg
    2 Side Chest2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 554
  • 4 Abs & Thighs.jpg
    4 Abs & Thighs.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 567
Last edited:
Great pics OJS, the side chest especially. Real "Old School" !!! Keep training Bro.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Good job OJS! And I just want to let you know, my wife is 32 and I am 56. I got divorced like you too and met her later. Takes a level head sometimes. Here is a picture. I met her in Romania.

Attachments

• 10991323_841186762612940_2791610105992631748_n.jpg
    10991323_841186762612940_2791610105992631748_n.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 183
You have a beautiful wife Pesty. She looks a lot like Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Pesty, what gungalunga said! Very beautiful.

How long between your divorce and your remarriage?

Here's my attempt at a Favorite Classic Physique pose.

Attachments

• Favorite Classic Pose.jpg
    Favorite Classic Pose.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Good job OJS! And I just want to let you know, my wife is 32 and I am 56. I got divorced like you too and met her later. Takes a level head sometimes. Here is a picture. I met her in Romania.

And I thought I was robbing the cradle at 15 years apart but 24 years. My god, You naughty old man! :naughty:
You got good taste tho, bastard,Lol.

Pesty, what gungalunga said! Very beautiful.

How long between your divorce and your remarriage?

About 2 years after divorce I met her. I married her 2 years after that. The funny thing is I decided to stay single and then I met her and changed my mind.

Good work Ojs and Pesty.

Pesty I can tell she is fiery just by looking at her face :D My gf is very similar :eek:

About 2 years after divorce I met her. I married her 2 years after that. The funny thing is I decided to stay single and then I met her and changed my mind.

Once cupid's arrow strikes you there is no denying it. I was the same way after my divorce but I only made it about 2 years after my divorce before I remarried. I look at my first marriage as being just training for the real deal when I remarried. I agree with the others, your wife is beautiful. Age doesn't really matter once you reach a certain age because you can find some that are more mature at age 30 than those that are in their 50s.

OJS-Looking great my man. You are an inspiration to all of us in the over 40 group.

Can you post up an example of how you eat on a typical day?

Beautiful lady. I like how you went cross boarder :). If she hasn't made this dish for you yet. Ask her to make you mamaliga. Granny used to make it for me.

OK Emeric,
I dusted off the posing trunks this morning to take a look. Haha!! I am so stiff I couldn't bring my back shoulder around. And I even stretched and twisted before taking this picture. And I was out of breath trying to do the Abs & Thighs. I just couldn't suck my stomach all the way in. lol!

I'm not so sure about this Emeric.

...OJS

You look fantastic, and I can`t believe the quality of your skin.

Beautiful lady. I like how you went cross boarder :). If she hasn't made this dish for you yet. Ask her to make you mamaliga. Granny used to make it for me.

I eat it all the time, it is called Polenta.

You look fantastic, and I can`t believe the quality of your skin.

That is one thing I noticed too. It tends to sag are get loose as it gets older, but his looks great. You been helping him Emeric?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws