over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

out of commission

chevy1234

Registered
On my way tomorrow to othopedic doctor for my pec,shoulder and trap pain.Wont be seeing any gym for a while. Must of done somthing on the bench press wrong because now i cant even do one push up. This fucking sucks and i am totally depressed. And to boot i was on my 2nd to last week so now i can watch all of my hard work go in no time at all im sure.

that totally sucks man. Just eat clean and maintain a maintenance diet to do as much damage control as possible

Too bad, hopefully it is tendonitis , bursitis or something that can be resolved fast

Quads, hammies, calves!!!

On my way tomorrow to othopedic doctor for my pec,shoulder and trap pain.Wont be seeing any gym for a while. Must of done somthing on the bench press wrong because now i cant even do one push up. This fucking sucks and i am totally depressed. And to boot i was on my 2nd to last week so now i can watch all of my hard work go in no time at all im sure.

I'm sorry to hear. :( Assuming you are like most guys, you're also upset about losing muscle & weight while you recover. If it makes you feel any better, keep this in mind when you start to feel depressed:

No question that it sucks being injured and having all/most of your hard work/training go down the drain... BUT, few things are worse than being a fat fuck (or heading down that road) and not being able to do a damn thing about it that will correct the situation.

Like i thought doctor sending me to get MRI.Thing i dont get is that i still cant even do one push up and pain is not that bad.O well i wait to hear from MRI.

dont jump to conclusions yet man till u know the docs recommendation.
always stay positive.
And if its neg jus dont let uerself go and become a fatass. Still eat healthy and if possible train legs even if only twice a week and see if ya can do cardio. IO wish u all the luck and hopefully its nothin major

bump flex bro, keep your head up, may not be as bad as it seems .....either way attitude is everything, do your best to work around it...it might be time to focus on legs or something that wont aggrivate the injury.......goodluck bro

it might be a blessing is disguise..... I have been training for over 17 years... and the biggest I could get while bulking was about 258-260. After surgery I took a full 6 weeks off and my bodyweight fell to 220lbs.... now almost 7 months back into bodybuilding and bulking...I am at close to 280lbs and no softer then I normally get in other bulking seasons....and much stronger. the only restriction I have is I can't do bent over rows or squats as it requires to much lower back (at least for now)..but have found, you can work around this.

maybe my body after 17 years just needed a good solid long rest, instead of 1 week here, 1 week their.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131