YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Out of range LDL on cycle = plaque deposits?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Want to get your guys input on this especially Dante – @DOGGCRAPP

If your LDL is in range mid cycle or out of range does that always correlate to plaque being laid down?

I ask because we all know HDL does tank with the use of orals and AI during prep and perhaps to a lesser degree if those items are omitted. With a tanked HDL and not being able to clean up LDL we are left with only one option. To make sure we don’t let it get laid down.

We know we can prevent/slow down or even reverse the LDL from being deposited by 1. Doing cardio, proven that cardio actually increases LDL particle size thus preventing it from penetrating the artery walls. Vitamin D3/k2, pomegranate juice.

Things that help overall Cholesterol will help keep HDL somewhat from totally tanking. EPa/dha , citrus bergamont, slow-niacian , cardarine.

Also is a reduced HDL totally useless at cleaning up? Or can it still do something?

Thanks guys.

Nope, can't help.

All these terms are actually religious, to get philosophical on you. Once all the smart guys though that all the terms simply consisted of "earth, fire, and water," stuff like that. It not only turns out that there is a plethora of discrete terms called objects, but those objects consist of a quantum universe of fluid "things"

By the way, I'm still waiting for little boy blue Elon to get back to me about the difference as he plays with his toys.

Nope, can't help.

All these terms are actually religious, to get philosophical on you. Once all the smart guys though that all the terms simply consisted of "earth, fire, and water," stuff like that. It not only turns out that there is a plethora of discrete terms called objects, but those objects consist of a quantum universe of fluid "things"

By the way, I'm still waiting for little boy blue Elon to get back to me about the difference as he plays with his toys.
Lol what in the fuc

We get hung-up on one or two particular parts, rather than the whole. Or other players in the game.

Try not to crowd your mind with too much of an overflow of information. Although, let me suggest you to how the innate and adaptive immune system (cells) are closely related with atheroscleratic plaques. In other words, mind your immune system to the best of your abilities and pump the brakes on hyperfixating on two individual lipoproteins, namely LDL and HDL. Sure their functionality is equally important, neither are "good or bad" per se.

Calcium score is also important as far as I know. As mentioned it also plays a role how stiff your arteries are, with high blood pressure and over time its very likely to cause some kind of inflammation of the walls and blood vessels which sooner or later also leads to plague / atheriosclerosis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws