over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Out of the frying pan, into the fire

06tekos

Newbies
I wanted to used this thread as an introduction of myself as well as an open log to my gym endeavors.

I'm 30 years old, got started in the gym at an early age. I started lifting seriously and doing powerlifting compititions when I was 16, did that for about 3 years until I joined the Navy.

Once I was in the navy it became clear that if there were ever a place perfect for implementing a solid nutrition and workout plan to focus more on physique, and less on brute strength, the military was it. Every base across the globe has 2 things in common, a chow hall that's open 24/7 with all the beef, chicken, and fish a guy could ever want (for free, no less), and every base has at least 1 gym, usually several.

My first deployment was to the middle eastern OIF campaign. The base had 3 chow halls and 2 gyms. Up until this point I had been all natural and I spent 7 months in Florida at tech school where I worked out religiously.

I joined the Navy at 19, 5'9", 143 lbs

Between boot camp and 7 months in Florida, and another 6 months at my PDS before my first deployment I had gained my way up to 176lbs ~15%bf

My first deployment was 7 months and I used every avenue to get bigger, I wanted to break into the 200+ club. I worked out on the standard 5 day split thus far, but had hit a plateau at 193lbs eating about 4000 calories a day. So I went out to a local pharmacy, found big stack of Organon Sustanon and rand that at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, and switched to a heavy Dog Crap routine, the DC routine was my meal ticket for gains.

I left deployment weighing in at 213lbs 15%bf I was hooked on the results, the feeling, the confidence. I knew up was the only way to go

I came home for about 5 weeks and used my time to introduce myself on S-F and get to know people. I scored a 10 weeks cycle of Biotech Test-C, and all the PCT goodies.

Round 2, OEF, same base, returning to the gym I had poured so much blood sweat in tears into. It was a good feeling, like I was arriving home, and the ole trusty steed was there waiting. I gave myself 1 months to get back into my routine. We work 12 on, 12 off on deployment. So I woke up at 4am 5 days a week to hit the gym, shower, and hit the chow hall before working on jet engines all day.

1 month in I was ready to blast off, 750mg/wk for 10 weeks. I started that cycle at 207lbs. Gains were solid all the way through. This is where I found out my slight sensitivity to the Enanthate Ester. I had the worst test flu the entire cycle, chills, body aches, sensitive to touch, sweating all the time. Made workouts tough, and wrenching on jets on the flighline even harder in the 120+ temps, it is the desert after all. 7 months flew by.

I left that deployment again satisfied, 217lbs ~12%bf
Note to self, no more test-e haha

Round 3, I was back in the desert in less than 5 weeks, we had someone get into some trouble and a spot opened up to fill their spot. I was on vacation when I got the call from Sr. Chief Crabb. Not a guy you want to have to talk to. I answered the phone to hear him say, "I understand you always keep your bags packed?"

You see by this time I had earned quite the reputation for being a work horse who would get the job done when others won't, and usually faster.

So July 5th I flew out from WA to the middle east with my bags packed and vials stowed away. I'd be running 1g of test-C/wk this time for 14 weeks again on a DC routine.

This deployment again flew by, and gains were indeed had, I discovered for myself that more doesn't always mean better. The 750mg/wk felt just as strong as the 1g/wk except my strength was insane. I'm talking warming up flat bench with 405# for sets of 20, snatch cleans with 315 all day, curling 155#. It was absolutely unbelievable. I had learned so much about myself in these almost 3 years of time. I left weighing 223lbs 12%bf

When it came time to pack up and go home, I was almost certain I'd never be back. I had picked up rank, and a whole stack of qualifications this deployment. That usually means on to bigger, better deployments.

So round 4, I was selected to be a part of a joint operation for 11 months, 7mo in the Caribbean, then straight to Japan for the remainder. I was extatic. I spent a whole months paycheck gearing up for this round between bulk protein, supplements, Sustanon and EQ, and PCT. I had come up with a whole blast and cruise for this 11 month campaign.

So we get boots on ground in Curaçao running drug traffic patrol, ended up only working about 20 days a month based on drug traffic patterns, the rest of the time was spent in the various gyms on the island and playing beach volleyball, scooping up as many hotties as I could.

Curaçao gyms ended up being a little under built, lots of cable machines, not maby benches, biggest dumbells were 90lbs and a 4 mile bike ride away. Oh yeah, I rode my bike to every gym on Curaçao from the Marriott resort. So it ended up being more about definition and cleaning up this round, had some clen and t3 drop shipped and finished that part of the deployment. Went from 220'ish to 212 and was a lot leaner. Oh I ran 750mg for 10 weeks

Enter Japan, holy wonderland of Iron. The gyms on Okinawa were nothing short of perfect and were nearly empty at the hrs I went, so I could hulk out in solitude. I gained a love for plate loaded machines here, pushing past failure without a partner is pretty impossible. I ran 750mg test, 600mg EQ. Holy shit did I have an appetite. I'd smash 6 chicken breast and a can of yams or cream corn like it was a light snack. The addition of EQ gave me my first sides of acne, mostly just this small overall hive kind of look, no real gushes haha.

I broke almost all my PR's this round, found my future wife, (no not Japanese, another navy chick) I left this deployment at a whopping 236lbs and 14%bf.

I had just enough time in my 5 year enlistment to go on 1 more good one, so I moved heaven and hell to get back to Japan for 7 more glorious months.

In the time leading up to this I had finalized my divorce with wife #1 and began dating wife #2 pretty seriously. I went through a small round of depression mostly due to the divorce and amplified by the God dammed clomid lol. I don't touch clomid anymore, arimidex, prami, or nolva.

So round 4, 7 months in Japan, ran the same test EQ cycle as before and took note that my body didn't seem to agree with weighing in anything over 230lbs. I got lower back pain and just felt clumsy being that big. But I was already here so I pressed on, took this round a little less seriously and focused on my favorite exercises.

Even holding back, I still left that deployment feeling amazing with my build. 242lbs on a 5'9" guy who isn't a slob is seriously something of a spectacle.

So this is where my Naval career ends and I keep lifting but laid off the gear until I was in better financial status. Went to college for 2 years, decided I didn't like it, went back to construction. Started blasting and cruising.

Cruise was 250mg/wk, I would blast 750mg/wk for the most part really just to maintain the size.

I did this a few rounds and 2 years later I felt I had peaked and was ready for Tren. I blasted test and NPP, Mast for 5 weeks and switched the NPP for Tren A. I was a pure, primal, animal. I could pick up 80lb dumbells and do curls like they were 5lbs. I'd deadlift 495# for my warmup and not even get a pump hardly. Then there is the sex part, Jesus, just primal. I gotta give it to my wife, she's a trooper for taking the pounding haha.

I really cleaned up on this one, ended that blast at 226lbs and 9%bf

I had to PCT off at this point in time because we were trying to start a family and they wanted to do fertility testing and my wife swore up and down it was from the test n goodies. (even though it's known to increase counts) but I entertained her, I was the one pushing for kids after all. Took about 4 months of PCT, hcg, etc. To feel semi-normal. Got tested, boom, above average across the board.

So now I had been off all gear for several months, we started fertility treatment. Between that, working construction, and trying to rebuild our lives after the military, my gym life slowly slipped away.

We had a beautiful baby girl after 18mo of fertility treatments, and a few failures.

Fast forward almost 2 years and I'm fat lazy, and out of shape. We're talking truffle shuffle, out of breath bending over to tie my shoe.. It was embarrassing.

I was 236lbs 35%bf. It's disgusting what just 4 years of slipping can do to a man. I had to make a change .

I sat down with my wife and told her it was time to climb back on the horse, and her reply "I was wondering what was taking you so long" she knows how passionate I am about this sport and lifestyle. But during college we were on literally a ramen and rice budget, even with the GI bill.

So this brings us to April 2018, I start back in the gym from scratch basically. Feeling judgment from ever eye in that place. I did a lot of cable machines and treadmill work for the first 3 months and went pretty serious on the keto/meal preps. Found my sweet spot for fat loss is a 600 calorie deficit. I focus for 2 months on this nutrition and rehab style workouts. I lost 12lbs in that 2mo and was feeling more myself and less jiggly haha.

I started a low TRT style dose of test-c. Kept the workout simple, that way I could keep reinforcing the routine. A month later I bumped up to 500mg/wk and kicked things off back on a 2 day split DC style setup.

I push myself hard as ever and it feels good, as if being reunited with an old friend.

The dreaded October 12th..I was feeling damn good that day and said fuck it, workout was feeling so good I was going to roll into work late. It was back day, my favorite. Did deads, cable rows, hammer seated row, now it was time for bent over barbell rows. I throw on 225# to warm up and it was feather light. Jump up for 315, feeling pretty good pound out 4 sets of 12, slide another plate on..
I get to my 8th rep, give a brief pause, yank up and wham. The strangest, tightest, pulling, stinging feeling I've ever felt. GOD DAMMED UMBILICAL HERNIA!

Its now September and I'm weighing in at 201.3 @14%bf

Surgery is November 12th, I'm on 250mg/wk of Sustanon I've got TB-500 and BPC-157 on hand and will start dosing that Monday in prep for surgery. Also waiting on Mauves and blacks to also aid in recovery.

Shit part of all of this is.. ITS GAINS SEASON, I had just taken my first blast dose the day of injurie. Test, EQ, Tren-E, Dbol, and anavar. So I'm dammed determined to recover quickly and get back on the gain train.

Anyways, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. I'll keep this updated with anything I feel relevant.

Best of luck to you man with your surgery and recovery. Follow the doctor's orders and don't try to push yourself too hard too fast or you'll be right back under the knife!

Also, thank you for your service! One of my best friends was in the Navy and served time overseas during the same campaign.

I would place my pain tolerance above average and I already told the doc not to give me pain meds, I've had a lot of friends deal with bouts of addiction with opiates and opioid, told him to just give me 2 weeks of 800mg ibuprofen and I'd be good.

Zach, thank you brother. I plan to take things easy and plan on sticking to light seated routines after a solid 2 weeks of no gym or lifting. Play it by feel from there, I dont plan on even attempting anything considerably heavy or full speed until about 4 weeks, and I will still be playing it safe and feeling it all out. I'm hoping the BPC-157 and TB-500, mauves, and 500mg ot Sustanon accelerate the healing.

I really try to avoid doctors and hospitals like the plague, the idea of something foreign being permanently placed in my body makes my stomach turn, but it's nothing short of necessary. With this sport I would never run the chance on relying on sutures alone, considering they have a ~27% rate of failure/reoccurrence. I will be getting 2 layers of mesh, they only have ~13% chance of failure. Better odds are better odds. I plan on taking abdominal routines more seriously as well.

The absolute last thing I want is to go through this shit again. If any of you have been through anything similar, I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Well surgery was yesterday and it was quick and easier than expected. The surgeon had planned on using mesh but once he opened me up he found the tear was less than 1cm and he said it looked old as if it had torn and tried to heal several times before. So I must have done this years ago and finally just aggravated it enough to bother me.

The tissue that was stuck poking out of the tear had fused to my abdominal tissue Zhe said that would have taken a while, more than just the 4 weeks that I thought I acquired the injury.

So I got sutures, no mesh. Doc said he would have had to extend to tear to at least 5cm just to fit the patch through. Also I was given a healthy size bottle of opiates, but have yet to take any. 600mg of ibuprofen 4 times a day has been working just fine in combination with ice. Since we went with sutures and not mesh, the doc pushed the recovery time from 4 weeks to 8 weeks.. Is what it is.

I got a 10 pack of TB500 and BPC-157 from geo-peps and have taking that for a week to get it in my system before the surgery. The peptides are smooth as could be and if I'm not mistaken, they spike my appetite for about 2hrs after a sub-q shot. Test is at my cruise dose of 250mg/wk the peps I'm taking 2.5mg TB500 2 times a week, may step up to 3 doses per week. 8 weeks is a lot of down time. This next bulk is going to have to be nuts.

Side note, talked with the wiff and with baby #2 on the way we both agreed that I may not have the time to get to the gym like I currently do. So she agreed to be building a shop out back and purchasing $20-30k of gym equipment. Probably going to be a lot of plate loaded equipment since I workout alone 90% of the time and plate loaded allows me to push to failure and dump the load with no consequences. I'll plan on getting a nice squat rack and platform, 6 stack jungle gym, 5-100lb dumbell rack, treadmill, elliptical, and stair climber.

Ill Craigslist and ebay as much used equipment as I can, but I do want gym quality so it won't be easy.

Anyway thanks anyone who pays interest, have a great day PM

Depending on the area you're in, Craigslist can be great for finding equipment from gyms going out of business that you can purchase for cheap.

Glad to hear your surgery went smoothly! I'm definitely curious on how your recovery will be with the BPC-157 and TB500. I would definitely stay away from the opioids though, acetaminophen and ibuprofen together will be just as effective without the nasty sides.

Well surgery was yesterday and it was quick and easier than expected. The surgeon had planned on using mesh but once he opened me up he found the tear was less than 1cm and he said it looked old as if it had torn and tried to heal several times before. So I must have done this years ago and finally just aggravated it enough to bother me.

The tissue that was stuck poking out of the tear had fused to my abdominal tissue Zhe said that would have taken a while, more than just the 4 weeks that I thought I acquired the injury.

So I got sutures, no mesh. Doc said he would have had to extend to tear to at least 5cm just to fit the patch through. Also I was given a healthy size bottle of opiates, but have yet to take any. 600mg of ibuprofen 4 times a day has been working just fine in combination with ice. Since we went with sutures and not mesh, the doc pushed the recovery time from 4 weeks to 8 weeks.. Is what it is.

I got a 10 pack of TB500 and BPC-157 from geo-peps and have taking that for a week to get it in my system before the surgery. The peptides are smooth as could be and if I'm not mistaken, they spike my appetite for about 2hrs after a sub-q shot. Test is at my cruise dose of 250mg/wk the peps I'm taking 2.5mg TB500 2 times a week, may step up to 3 doses per week. 8 weeks is a lot of down time. This next bulk is going to have to be nuts.

Side note, talked with the wiff and with baby #2 on the way we both agreed that I may not have the time to get to the gym like I currently do. So she agreed to be building a shop out back and purchasing $20-30k of gym equipment. Probably going to be a lot of plate loaded equipment since I workout alone 90% of the time and plate loaded allows me to push to failure and dump the load with no consequences. I'll plan on getting a nice squat rack and platform, 6 stack jungle gym, 5-100lb dumbell rack, treadmill, elliptical, and stair climber.

Ill Craigslist and ebay as much used equipment as I can, but I do want gym quality so it won't be easy.

Anyway thanks anyone who pays interest, have a great day PM

Quick update.

Surgery and recovery went well. I only took 600mg of ibuprofen for 3 days after surgery. Also never touched the opiates. First week was rough, core felt weak and was sharply sore with certain movements. Crawling out of bed and getting in/out of the car was the worst.

By the 4th day a lot of the glue had come off and my stomach was almost all the way healed. I'd really like to think 2iu of mauves and the extra peptides are to thank for that.

The follow up appointment was exaclty 7 days after surgery. My surgeon was shocked at how quickly I was recovering and ask if "super healing ran in my blood?" I chuckled and said "it does in MY blood"

I was placed on 2 more weeks light duty, nothing over 20lbs. For the most part I can't even tell I had surgery and today is exactly 2 weeks post surgery. I'm anxious to get back in the gym. I'll probably start doing some seated selectorized routines and treadmill work next week.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear