advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Out of the game for a decade; cycle critique?

Chris288

Registered
Just like the title says haven't juiced in 10 years (39) now and just wanted you guys to take a quick peek for me to make sure I am in today's game correctly.

I like keeping it simple and basic. Looking to shed 25+ of fat and gain a little muscle along the way..trying to keep it simple

Weeks 1-10 500 or 750 of Test E - trying to decide if I need 750.
Weeks 1-2 200Mg EOD of Test Prop to kick start.
Weeks 4-10 var at 20-30mg day. - shit is pricy but figured it would help, just not sure if that dose is effective. Thoughts?
Weeks 2-9 Proviron at 25mg day. Makes the cycle more effective. Some fat loss.
Weeks 1-10 arimidex at .5mg daily split in EOD at 1mg pill- or should I split the pill up and do it daily?
Weeks 11 and week 13 HCG two shots at 5000 iu
Weeks 12-15 clomid at 100mg,daily first week, 50, then 25 day last week.
Weeks 1-15 durastride (sp) stronger than propecia as it inhibits both 5-alpha in the scalp and prostate- I am prone to MPB bad and this has prevented me from certain compounds to use. Also helping with prostate issues as well. I hope it will not inhibit my gains. Also using Nizoral 2%.
Weeks 5-11 T3 25mcg up to 50mcg. Fat burn.

2500 calories a day 350P, 100-125C, 60-75F. Diet 6.5 days Sunday cheat.
Cardio 30min AM- weights 1hour daily PM both 6 days a week Sunday off.

5ft 10 - 230 now at 23% BF - goal of 205 pounds under 15%

My questions are the Test E dose 500 or 750, the Var at 20mg or 30mg I just can't afford more. Is it worth it for my goals.
I thought of a little DBol instead of Var, just never cut on it at 30mg a day. It's damn cheaper. Or should I just run Test at 750 and say the hell with it?

Thanks for the help here. Any suggestions are appreciated. I want to maximize gains, minimize sides, and don't wanna fuck up and waste. Prolly not planning anything else till 2016 maybe.

What do u guys think?

why not just 500mg test with adex and a clean diet? all those other things are unnecessary IMO..

Would the test E even at 500 not aromitise?

Of course you still mean the PCT is cool?

Thanks have no problem dropping stuff if its overkill.

Would the test E even at 500 not aromitise?

Of course you still mean the PCT is cool?

Thanks have no problem dropping stuff if its overkill.

all testosterone aromatizes... hence why I included adex.

you can do pct if you want, but at 39, I would recommend looking into trt.. cycling at your age certainly isn't going to be doing your hpta any good.

it's not that it's 'overkill', it's that most of the stuff is an unnecessary expense that won't really help you reach your goal.

the t3 would help you lose fat, but it's also very catabolic to muscle tissue..

The T3 I was debating as my diet will be very laid out and tight. I was going to add it at 25mcg because of my thyroid slowing up from dieting for a while and hoping tissue would not be burned.

I have been dieting from 245 down to 230 now for about 6 weeks and will be starting the above in another 4 weeks so was hoping to get where I could get the muscle memory and some fat off while preparing my body for the above approach physically and mentally.

Never imagined it would be this hard to get into shape from 30 to almost 40years old. Damn!! Used to do this crap much easier and faster back then.

why not just 500mg test with adex and a clean diet? all those other things are unnecessary IMO..

Can't believe I agree with doge.

You're old now bro. You've been off gear for a decade. Keep it simple.

I was going to add it at 25mcg because of my thyroid slowing up from dieting for a while

that's what the cheat meals are for.

Never imagined it would be this hard to get into shape from 30 to almost 40years old. Damn!! Used to do this crap much easier and faster back then.

back then? you mean back when you were on steroids? lol.. of course it's going to be harder now! going from young and on juice to older and off juice..

500mg of test a week + adex will make you feel right as rain

I agree with Little Slice. It's been 10years, that's almost like running your first cycle. 25mcg t3 may just slow you down more. Most HRT is around 40mcg some higher. I'd be more concerned with E2 levels because when estrogen is high metabolism slows.

Those words of being old never loose the sting ya know... LOL just kidding. I think about health a lot more now so that is why I wanted to keep it basic and simple so I had thought.

I actually thought I was too young for HRT at 39 even. I had blood work done last year and everything was normal to high normal which sucked. Would rather have been able to be in a lower range.

It is a helluva lot harder when you get older.. and yes on the juice and young is different that old and natural. Even when I was natty young it was a lot easier.

You guys saved me a helluva lot of cash going from Test E at 500 and adex. Provir, Var, and the like was expensive.

Thanks

You're not that old. You should be able to come back and even exceed what you did previously. I did.
I would suggest you use an AI like Exemestane and not Arimidex. Arimidex is fine for sulfatase/E1 but your problem is going to be E2. Arimidex is a weak competitor of E2 which means two things, you'll get a rebound when you stop, and it doesn't help you much with your mortal enemy, E2.

The rest of your cycle is pretty much in line with what was used when you left off 10 years ago. Nothing wrong with it and if I were you I would do almost the same cycle minus the hair products because I don't have that problem. Proviron is a odd choice since it can brutal on your hair retention. I like the short and long ester mix up front and anavar is always fun to use.

Last edited:
Those words of being old never loose the sting ya know... LOL just kidding. I think about health a lot more now so that is why I wanted to keep it basic and simple so I had thought.

I actually thought I was too young for HRT at 39 even. I had blood work done last year and everything was normal to high normal which sucked. Would rather have been able to be in a lower range.

It is a helluva lot harder when you get older.. and yes on the juice and young is different that old and natural. Even when I was natty young it was a lot easier.

You guys saved me a helluva lot of cash going from Test E at 500 and adex. Provir, Var, and the like was expensive.

Thanks

Your not old, I'm 40. At this you can really work and feel the muscles, block out pain and push it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear