advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Outrageous Year on (Beginning TRT and Returning to the Game)

rmbX66t1

Registered
So this time last year I was weighing in at 265 lbs., under 10% body fat at 6'0". Fast forward a year and I am fully recovered from the injuries that took me out of the game. Now that I am back on par, and ready to crush it, I've planned out almost the next year in cycles.

In terms of AAS the cycle is somewhat complicated, as it utilizes a variety of compounds, and some fairly reasonable doses at times (I've got plenty of experience with all of them and the dosages I am using). However, Seeing as this is the first year back at it serious since my injuries, I won't be adding too much complexity (peptides, insulin, or growth hormone).

Here is what I've constructed thus far:

Weeks 1 - 4
Test E: 218.75mg/Week
Test P: 350.00mg/Week

Weeks 5 - 8
Test P: 700.00mg/Week

* This period of time is oriented towards developing stable test levels with my TRT dose of Test E, getting used to injecting every day (I haven't pinned in a bit and my cycles generally include a lot of injections), and getting some anabolics and androgens in the system for that little added boost as I get started.

Weeks 9 - 12
Tren A: 700.00mg/Week

Weeks 13 - 16
Tren A: 875.00mg/Week
Mast P: 437.50mg/Week

Weeks 17 - 20
Tren A: 962.50mg/Week
Mast P: 525.00mg/Week

* This is where the meat and potatoes really come out; tren and mast are my passions. I'll be looking to recomp throughout the summer and really put on some lean, quality weight, all while maintaining that beautiful summer look - tight, vascular, and shredded.

Weeks 21 - 24
Test E: 437.50mg/Week
Tren A: 700.00mg/Week
Mast P: 350.00mg/Week
EQ: 875.00mg/Week

* This month is a transitional period; I've dropped off the map from high doses of tren and moderate doses of mast. It wasn't exactly the most enjoyable experience for me, so I am cutting the doses down. The idea is to start getting more test in the body and developing stable levels of boldenone.

Weeks 25 - 44
Test E: 875.00mg/Week
Deca: 875.00mg/Week
EQ: 875.00mg/Week

* And finally, this autumn/winter stretch is to just pack on as much poundage as possible.

Thats a helluva cycle....you say you have ots of experiences, let me ask you always cycle long periods like that? or do you also do shorter cyles. for me i dont ever do short cycles im pretty much on par with the longevity of a cycle like yours. im 41 and short cycles dont do squat for me no more....wouldnt do less than 30 weeks. might not be the same mount as yours but ill never go below 400 of test ever...or under 600 of mast. also throw in some GH at 2-4ius the entire time

218.75mg test e wow thats pretty fucking specific. I'd have a hard time measuring that out with stuff from the pharmacy.

I can say for sure that it sucks to have low test.

My pal was out for three months after YEARS of taking 1cc per week.

He just got some stuff from Alin and is feeling MUCH, MUCH, better.

I hope you are injury free from here on out.

Sounds good. What are your stats now?

I'm down to a measely 210 lbs., but sitting just above 10% body fat. I've got a long way to go, just to get back to where I was.

Thats a helluva cycle....you say you have ots of experiences, let me ask you always cycle long periods like that? or do you also do shorter cyles. for me i dont ever do short cycles im pretty much on par with the longevity of a cycle like yours. im 41 and short cycles dont do squat for me no more....wouldnt do less than 30 weeks. might not be the same mount as yours but ill never go below 400 of test ever...or under 600 of mast. also throw in some GH at 2-4ius the entire time

I only do elongated cycles, I've never been a fan of the shorter ones; given that I am committed to TRT, coming off is not a concern. I am keeping the test at TRT levels because of the inclusion of multiple compounds - specifically tren. I find tren and test compete too much for androgren receptors and I get less benefit. However, as you can see, when the deca comes out, the test flies up.

218.75mg test e wow thats pretty fucking specific. I'd have a hard time measuring that out with stuff from the pharmacy.

1.00mL = 250.00mg, 0.25mL = 62.50mg, 0.25mL EOD = 218.75mg/Week.

It is a rough number, it doesn't need to be exact.

My pal was out for three months after YEARS of taking 1cc per week.

He just got some stuff from Alin and is feeling MUCH, MUCH, better.

I hope you are injury free from here on out.

Thanks, greatly appreciate it. I hate when I see injuries holding anyone back.

Mine was a result of 705 lbs. squats. I always perform them completely raw, form was just too sloppy that day, and my back suffered the consequences. To be honest, I am pretty nervous to even put over 300lbs. on my back still - big mental gap I have to get over.

Mine was a result of 705 lbs. squats. I always perform them completely raw, form was just too sloppy that day, and my back suffered the consequences. To be honest, I am pretty nervous to even put over 300lbs. on my back still - big mental gap I have to get over.

Glad to hear you are recovered and ready to get back at it!

And you honestly dont have to get over that mental gap. Dont put yourself at risk more than you have to. There are hack squats and other forms of leg work you can do and build up. You dont need to go over 300 to build good legs, especially with us tall boys. Higher reps is what I prefer now, and in your situation I wouldnt go heavy on squat again unless you are back to peak health.

Mind your bloodwork

Glad to hear you are recovered and ready to get back at it!

And you honestly dont have to get over that mental gap. Dont put yourself at risk more than you have to. There are hack squats and other forms of leg work you can do and build up. You dont need to go over 300 to build good legs, especially with us tall boys. Higher reps is what I prefer now, and in your situation I wouldnt go heavy on squat again unless you are back to peak health.

Greatly appreciated, brother.

My problem in that gym is the old army mentality - get over it, deal with it, and push through it. Which honestly, isn't the best approach for an athlete. I'm a fan of raw, full squats, and will slowly work towards it. Legs have always been an focal point for me, kind of what I am known for. I'll get a picture up later, of me at only 240 lbs., maybe just above 12% body fat, but 32.5" quads, without the use of seo or anything other than aas. I've just got to make some "alterations" to make the picture appropriate, lmao.

This time around, I think I am going to take a step back from driving the heaviest weights possible at all times. I am an easy gainer and always loved a nice 5x5 routine. But, this time I want train smart, not hard. There really is no reason to have 700 lbs. on my back, or to be throwing up 400+ lbs. on the bench.

Mind your bloodwork

I haven't got any done, just yet. However, I'll be actively referring to it - especially when the tren doses get high.

Well, I tried to photoshop the picture, unfortunately, it just won't work. And I don't want to litter all your screens with pictures of my dick. I'll try and dig another one up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws