advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Outy belly button that used to be an inny? Hernia without knowing?

kinglewy

Banned
I have had an "inny" belly button my whole life...now all of sudden I have an "outy"....not sure how it happened. I can actually push it in and it's kind of squishy. Is it possible I had some type of hernia without even knowing it. There have been times when I squat heavy or deadlift heavy and feel a pressure in my abdominal wall but always immediately stop the lift.

Anyone else ever had this? My belly button looks like Marcus Ruhl's if anyone remembers how his looked it just sticks out like a big button.

Same situation here bud. It's probably an umbilical hernia.

Something real gradual that happened years ago. For the most part I can just push it back in with no pain or issues.

However I do notice when upping calories and having a fully belly for most of the day due to that, it is more prominent. First thing in the morning....rarely an issue.

It's an umbilical hernia. It happens gradually over time. I used to push it back in, which is basically pushing your intestines back in. Get it fixed. If it fully busts out it will cut off the blood supply to the intestines and kill you. It happens without warning. Get it looked at asap.

I have something similar, by skin on my abs wall has torn away from the abs them selves and my belly button sticks out now, it's basically from my belly button then up 2" the over to the right 1".

Went he doctors and he said nothing to worry about but the prick didn't even look propley, he also lied and said it was unfixable but that's not true, the pro bodybuilder foaid (with Mohawk?) got the exact same thing fixed

My abs basically look shit and smooth from the front unless I'm sub 6%, even when my sides are shredded just looks like I have no abs

Done mine in gym doing seated-rope-overhead-extensions, my belly was ached way to much and it just popped, never hurt

I have had an "inny" belly button my whole life...now all of sudden I have an "outy"....not sure how it happened. I can actually push it in and it's kind of squishy. Is it possible I had some type of hernia without even knowing it. There have been times when I squat heavy or deadlift heavy and feel a pressure in my abdominal wall but always immediately stop the lift.

Anyone else ever had this? My belly button looks like Marcus Ruhl's if anyone remembers how his looked it just sticks out like a big button.

That is what happened to me. It was a quick procedure, and I was back to lifting in 2 weeks just doing light weight and after 4 weeks I was full speed. Good luck having sex the first week though haha..it was a challenge!

Damn I had a feeling it was something like that...cant get it looked at right now the transformation contest is going on, hopefully it doesn't make my ab poses look weird.

It's an umbilical hernia when I'm bulking the bloat an extra fat hide it but when lean it sticks out .i have an outy now.my doctors saw it and they said do you really want another surgery,your running out of body parts.
Basically they will not work on it .

Yup,, hernia.
My dad had the same thing. His doctor left it alone until dad came up with colon cancer.
At that point the doctor said "as long as I have you on the table I will go ahead and fix that hernia too"

fish

Hey guys should i start wearing a belt when I do say squats and deads to stop it from getting any worse?

I usually dont wear one but I do have one in my gym bag.

Hey guys should i start wearing a belt when I do say squats and deads to stop it from getting any worse?

I usually dont wear one but I do have one in my gym bag.

Yes I would. My buddy had the same thing until it ruptured one day, passed out from the pain. EMT had to carry this 230lbs dude on a stretcher while he was yelling out in pain. Had a mesh put in and was back training 8 weeks later - at a different gym lol as he was embarrassed.

Now he uses a belt with EVERYTHING, I use mine for any exercise where I feel my core being used. Some say it makes your core weaker.

I bought a specific hernia belt off of Amazon for mine. They are cheap. I don't use it much, probably should. I just learned to suck my belly in while training and work around it. Mines pretty minor but can hurt from time to time if too much pressure is applied.

I think any movement that creates severe intra-abdominal pressure would probably be a good idea to wear a belt.

I use an Inzer on all major lifts and most heavy back movements.

ie. Squats, deadlifts, heavy shrugs, etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws